for the note,
part of lived experience,
find my way onto
the new world map,
zap! yeah! zap!
rap! crap! whack!
it was you that
suddenly started singing
all queer in my ear hole,
wax! yip! relax!
mud! cotton bud!
I still can't hear you...
so what do you expect
I'll lift up a rock,
and hide what I already
my feeble attempts to
string some words of hope,
and place some imaginary
avail around you,
I want to place people
first, no matter whom,
like a trillion brothers
all together in the
rummaging blue sea of dream,
GRANT FRASER's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Yu-see-aye-do-see... by GRANT FRASER )
- Creative Animals, vaibhav bhardwaj
- That Beauty, Mpho Tsakata
- Oziyon Le Dawn living in the sun, Oziyon LeDawn
- Mind Over Matter, Patrick van der Loos
- you're my hard liquor, but soft, Mandolyn ...
- Tears of Heart, Rohit Sapra
- The Value Has To Be, Rohit Sapra
- My Heart Aches So Much, Rohit Sapra
- Feather (haiku), hap rochelle
- i'm a french braid you unravel, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)