PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
Zindagi and Life...
zindagi ke har pal
ajnabi lahar ki
namkin gharai halchal
maut ke samundar me
ek bund pani bhi
sagar kehelati hai
zjindagi pine se
har pal lahar ho jata hai.
each and every moment of life
is nothing but a unique confluence
of exotic ripples borne smiles and tears;
in the vast ocean of death
even a drop of water is a part of sea!
once life is consumed to the lees
each and every moment in it
turns itself a self-willed ripple!
Let me admit that my knowledge in Hindi is very poor. I`m just trying to learn it. Please forgive the mistakes.
PARTHA SARATHI PAUL's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Zindagi and Life... by PARTHA SARATHI PAUL )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass
- The piano tutor......, Marshall Gass
- The fog......., Marshall Gass
- silence, Marshall Gass
- Trauma, Marshall Gass
- Tequila and Temptation., Marshall Gass
- PEOPLE الناس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- After The Interview...ll, Morgan Michaels