Amy Louise Kerswell
zoo is you
You should be in a zoo.
You are an animal.
Not a man.
Why and how?
Could you do such a thing?
I hate you I hate you.
HATE HATE HATE
I HATE you.
Rot in hell you evil bastards.
You all belong in a zoo
Amy Louise Kerswell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (zoo is you by Amy Louise Kerswell )
- I AM WOMAN, bill costley
- Experiment life, gajanan mishra
- Socialism - Vs - Anti -socialism, ramesh rai
- Beauty Rarely, Casey Renee Kiser
- Smiles, Shawn Montgomery
- Red is hot, gajanan mishra
- Darker BLues, Charles Hice
- Everything extraordinary, gajanan mishra
- Without Tear, Neela Nath
- Dogs and cats, gajanan mishra