The zookeeper - she's on my case,
Watching everything I do.
Everytime I see her face,
I feel like I am at a zoo,
With no place where I can go hide,
Cuz she can find me anywhere,
Up and down and in and outside,
No escaping her, here nor there.
But when she's not around, I do
Find myself missing her a bit.
She's here to help, I know tiz true.
I really like her - she knows it.
This zookeeper sure knows her 'bleep'
On this here seal she helps to keep.
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Zookeeper by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- red light zone, lee fones
- A FOLK SONG اغنية فولكلورية JESSIE MACKAY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Like food, hasmukh amathalal
- Earth's surface, gajanan mishra
- Lost, Tiku akp
- The Spider and the Spray Can Man, Donal Mahoney
- Your Emerald Eyes, Francie Lynch
- The Truth Is Not Blind, Wilfred Mellers
- Intuition, Violet Winters
- Thirteen, gajanan mishra