The zookeeper - she's on my case,
Watching everything I do.
Everytime I see her face,
I feel like I am at a zoo,
With no place where I can go hide,
Cuz she can find me anywhere,
Up and down and in and outside,
No escaping her, here nor there.
But when she's not around, I do
Find myself missing her a bit.
She's here to help, I know tiz true.
I really like her - she knows it.
This zookeeper sure knows her 'bleep'
On this here seal she helps to keep.
Ima Ryma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Zookeeper by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- i can't help it but smile too, Manonton Dalan
- Learning Essence Of A Poet, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Beauty Unseen, Khairul Ahsan
- Down to Earth, moez meftah
- Away she went, moez meftah
- I Need A Reason To Live Your Dream, Asma Riaz Khan
- tera didar wo, Yashvardhan Goel
- My bloody heart!, Vinaya Joseph
- Cobwebs, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Gifts of Aging, Liilia Talts Morrison