ZZ Bear Protector David Riley Bertsch
David teaches his readers
that most bear attacks
come when cubs are
being protected, adults
are hungry or defending
themselves. His fiction
heroes oppose the slaughter
of any bear who has killed and
to wilderness areas.
He is a protector
of green woods
and wild places.
In his latest work, Death Canyon,
a murder is disguised
as a bear attack.
Vegans and fishes
want him to join the
ranks of fish protectors.
Saiom Shriver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (ZZ Bear Protector David Riley Bertsch by Saiom Shriver )
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster