America Poems - Poems For America
Poems about america. You can read the best america poems. Browse through all america poems.
They Call It The Great Satan - Poem by Daniel Partlow
Dictatorial Tyranny and Liberal Iniquity: both are binding fetter.
Can’t we remember that once, America stood for something better.
They call it the Great Satan, and in a way, they aren’t wrong,
When our ambassadors strut down their streets, dressed in purple thong.*
A conquering power came and promised them liberation,
But is now parading profanely and purveying rancid libations.
What other rights and means does it wish to install?
Abortion on demand! Molech’s American followers call.
The new ‘freedom’ won with the blood of the people of the books
Was not for the sodomites, the infant-killers, or the socialist rooks!
America sent her sons to overthrow the Saddam-tyrant
To give the promise of justice to the meek, hopeful, and aspirant.
The freedom to speak the truth all across the nation without expulsion,
The freedom to worship the Lord of all creation without compulsion,
The freedom to choose ones work and honest wages earn
And the freedom to study for those who wish to learn
The freedom to walk the street without fear of the gun
The freedom to build a family: man, wife, daughter, and son.
These are the freedoms which made America Great!
Not the perverted whims of Obama’s new global nanny state.
So what will America be on the future global stage?
Will it take Obama’s low road which will continue to enrage?
Will it proclaim its motto “In God We Trust? ” as it tolls the liberty bell?
Or will Great Satan lead the world down its wide highway to hell?
Obama has made clear which path he intends:
“America is no longer a Christian Country” or so he pretends.
But America will get fed up with the left wings' apostate deeds.
For many still hold dear the teaching of the Savior of their creeds.
It is up to the remnant to represent America's better side.
By showing love and respect for our Iraqi friends while in Christ we still abide.
* 'American decadence' invades Baghdad:
http: //www.onenewsnow.com/Culture/Default.aspx? id=547546
Comments about They Call It The Great Satan by Daniel Partlow
Poems About America
- 1. They Call It The Great Satan , Daniel Partlow
- 2. America: Love It, Don'T Leave It , Kenneth Snow
- 3. Rebirth Of A Nation! , Tolly Rebeka Christian Black ..
- 4. Social Customs Of Baghdad , rwetewrt erwtwer
- 5. American Spy , Jim Creston
- 6. America, I Love You , Les Wordsmore
- 7. Body Of Lies , cortez mccall
- 8. Black America (The Story Of Pain And Glo.. , Electric Hipster
- 9. Essays On Literature , alexander opicho
- 10. United States Of America , Honesty Oimbo
- 11. Why America , Racquel Davis
- 12. Fighting For America , John D Barton
- 13. America For A Moment , Jim Yerman
- 14. Crossing America: July 4,2005 , Ken Nye
- 15. The Fall Of America , Jesse Milligan
- 16. America , Sam Boehms
- 17. God Has Blessed America , Phyllis Strong
- 18. My Plea To America , Michael Stevens
- 19. What You Win , Papillion Hejduk
- 20. Repent , GREG DARNELL
- 21. That Man Isn'T Mitt , Willy Munyoki
- 22. The World , Celestian Penheiro
- 23. The World , Hasna Hena
- 24. Where Are You? , Nathan Kraft
- 25. America Post 911 , Mitzie Holstein
- 26. A New World , Lisa Bray
- 27. Torture , dan hightower
- 28. Social Conditions Andpop Art , rwetewrt erwtwer
- 29. Thank You, America! , Nhuan LeXuan
- 30. American As Apple Pie? , carol carter
- 31. About The Press , Matt Ancient
- 32. America's Under Attack, But Its Not From.. , Lee Obie
- 33. America , Cleveland W. Gibson
- 34. A Woman's Scorn , Craig Fieldings
- 35. Take A Good Look At Our Home Land , Leon Thomas Lee
- 36. America , Hanh Chau
- 37. America , Greg Edwards
- 38. Not A Poem , Ardimus Caldwell
- 39. America , takeema hodges
- 40. 1776 , Z.M. Wise
- 41. Thanksgiving Must Be Near , Loyd C. Taylor, Sr.
- 42. Islam Under Siege , Anonymous User
- 43. Bagdad , ghaleb hamade
- 44. Osama's Destiny , Brenda Jett
- 45. I Love You America , anhhoa nhat
- 46. I Love You All America , anhhoa nhat
- 47. America , Philip Doolittle
- 48. Rolling Memory! , demond birden
- 49. Into The Light: Safe Haven,1944 , Ruth Sabath Rosenthal
- 50. God Bless America , Winston Harding
New America Poems
- What's Happening America?, Regan Kathleen
- In America, Katherine Perry
- Not America, gajanan mishra
- America For A Moment, Jim Yerman
- Essays On Literature, alexander opicho
- America, Dunya Mikhail
- My Plea To America, Michael Stevens
- We The People, Roy Bain
- My America, Salvatore Ala
- American Spy, Jim Creston
- carpe diem