Anger Poems - Poems For Anger
Poems about anger. You can read the best anger poems. Browse through all anger poems.
Anger 'On Trial' - Poem by Ezekiel Walker
Very first one, if this is not liked please bare with me.
Anger always gets a bad rap
but to me and my life,
it is part of that map.
Many obstacles, more disappointments I arrived to
Anger was the emotion,
that helped push me through.
Love, Sadness, and Happiness
they all stand strong,
Anger is always the one to blame
but is not always wrong.
Evil, fury, rage are characteristics
and synonyms of this offense,
your honor, I know Anger....
may I take the stand in his defense.
Comments about Anger 'On Trial' by Ezekiel Walker
Poems About Anger
- 1. Anger 'On Trial' , Ezekiel Walker
- 2. Anger (This Is Not Directed At Anyone) , Robert Gardner
- 3. Mahabharata, Book X - Fall Of Karna , Veda Vyasa
- 4. Fire , Cat Ducat
- 5. Anger , Tucker Hall
- 6. The Mask , Jennifer Ortiz
- 7. The Spy , david gerardino
- 8. My Anger , steven johnson
- 9. Anger , MaddiiAnne O'Leary
- 10. Thoughts , Brittany Julia Longhi
- 11. Storm , sarah dawn saylor
- 12. Phobia Of Me , katey farmer
- 13. Lie , brendon phillips
- 14. Maha-Bharata, The Epic Of Ancient India .. , Romesh Chunder Dutt
- 15. Love And Anger At 80, According To Elmer , Donal Mahoney
- 16. Anger , Jennie Radley
- 17. Anger Nonetheless , Deci Hernandez
- 18. It May Be Ye Shall Be Hid In The Day Of .. , Mo...
- 19. Other , Richie John Pais
- 20. The Path To Insanity , Alex Fischer
- carpe diem