Poems on / about :
- carpe diem
133.End in fire
If anger was the beginning of this story then only in flames could it end
With strings so thin even a breeze makes them bend
That’s the rope which you walk on that’s the way I feel right now
I could shout and drag this on for days read more »
134.Least said soonest mended.
Least said soonest mended.
In the anger of the moment.
We react instinctively read more »
135.Pain, hope, anger, Tired, fear, lost.
Pain, hope, anger.
Tired, fear, lost.
the pain within is only our own to bare read more »
136.'Listen To Thine Enemy'
Listen to thine enemy
They may have something for you to hear.
Don’t get angered and eternalize
Everything that was done or heard. read more »
the anger in me runs very deep
it boiles and steams and now i dont sleep
my anger is mine and i can control it
my anger is mine and i dont want to hold it read more »
I wish I would just take ahold of anger like a solid square
I could mold it and shape it
I could turn it into the shape of a pear
I could change it around until it looked like a furious bear read more »
139.You can't Win a Gutter War! (second draft)
(If one becomes Evil
in order to defeat it
Evil wins) read more »
140.I Never Become Angry -new-
I Never Become Angry
Because anger is like fire
It burns the person internally
Whether an honest or a liar. read more »
How is anger escaped?
It stays deep within me.
I think about what is lost,
and the anger rises inside of me. read more »
She sat looking at me,
Not listening to a word.
Every time we talked, she
Said my opinion was absurd— read more »
143.Don't Know What to Do
I just don't know what to do right now
I don't know how to deal with it
all the anger
all the tears read more »
144.Phobia of Me
bouncing around inside my head
trying to escape this feeling
the feeling of anger and fear
so intense my mind is reeling read more »
New Anger Poems
- I Never Become Angry, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- A Dark Cloud, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ouatation#4, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Anger., David Kiriga
- Anger, Somanathan Iyer
- Suitable honor, hasmukh amathalal
- Anger, Chris Schleier, Jr.
- drinking my own anger, Nikhil Parekh
- Jump, Sara Lenard
- Anger's Defence Is In Anger We Make Terr.., Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Go not with anger, gajanan mishra
- The Cloak Of Anger, Jim Yerman
- No anger zone, gajanan mishra
- What Can Anger Do For You?, Elvish Lore
- anger, abdullahi hussein
- Devil is my anger, gajanan mishra
- On Anger in Life, Dr John Celes
- Anger, gajanan mishra
- We regret, hasmukh amathalal
- My Anger-II, Aalok Sensharma
- Desire Not Fulfilled, gajanan mishra
- Anger, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Anger, md. faruk
- Anger, Kara Jackson
- Laughter, segun Johnson Ozique
- Anger Harms, Omkar Atale
- The anger of the virtuous persons never .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Animal Anger Again, alexander opicho
- Animal Anger, alexander opicho
- My Anger Controls Me, Natasha Caroline Norville
- strumming souls, Luna Black
- 1.31.AVOID ANGER, SELLAMUTHU KANDASAMY
- Control Anger, gajanan mishra
- Anger and dream, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Oh My God!, Felix Mudiappan
- Anger, Mysterygrl123 Angel
- Anger, Johnny Nathan Botelho
- Anger..., Harshit Sheth
- Senryu -19, Chandrashekar a posy poet
- In All The Cases, hasmukh amathalal
- Anger, Justin Allen
- Arousal Is Not In Your Hand, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Anger, Beka Monroe
- fire of anger, yolandey breedt
- Sonnet- Let anger not consume me, Allen Steble
- O my desire, O my anger, gajanan mishra
- Anger from deep within, joe kanon
- Anger has no work, gajanan mishra
- Anger, Anshuman Sharma
- Anger May Have Unseen Consequences, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Mr. Tibbs, Matthew Foor
- Only bad- anger is bad, gajanan mishra
- Only bad, gajanan mishra
- Anger, angel janes
- Lesson of anger management, TD. Kumar
- Anger Is Me, Kandi Behagg
- Causes of anger, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Wisdom has its way, Peter Hall
- Joy and Anger, margaret haig
- What Are Friends, Sabidin Ibrahim
- Anger, ESTHER APPIAH
- Anger, John Onyeme
- Fear To Love, Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- Anger From Love, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Anger, Kavita Iyer
- Anger, Asif Andalib
- Drive Out Anger Or Else, gajanan mishra
- the island that anger makes, RIC S. BASTASA
- Why Can't I Feel Anger, jon terry
- Anger within, Brian Paschall
- WORRY, Edwina Reizer
- Anger and Anguish, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Anger, kaliaha hogue
- Gérard Sekoto, In Memorium (1913-1993), T (no first name) Wignesan