Poems on / about :
- carpe diem
He prowls the night, the wanderer.
He stalks his prey, the shadow walker.
He strikes with a fury from hell itself, the monster.
His anger drives him, this anger is old yet lingers in him. read more »
Anger will let you lead to
someday you might regret and
will hurt you...
This is the feeling that you can read more »
A dark raging flame of anger burns deep inside my soul,
Life itself has taken so many things away from me,
Friends and family have left my angered soul to rot on this lonely planet,
The center of my soul has been accused of being hell, read more »
244.Happiness - Part: 2
Anger is all I feel in place of my happiness!
It found me, and I embraced it.
Then, in all of it's evil glory, read more »
I have made the mistake
Of letting my anger and frustration
Get control over my actions
Before I could ever stop them. read more »
246.Emptiness of Words
On morning walk, I raise my eyes up,
Not like King David to the mountains,
But to purple flowers, the Pride of India
Queen’s flowers, blossoming bunches out read more »
Anger is a terrible thing,
that seeps through your viens...
Making you wish,
others pain. read more »
I know anger like the back of my hand,
Like the person I may have known for Millenia.
Like a sibling would know another.
Like a child who was brought up without knowing their siblings but knowing that they exist and who finds them. read more »
My anger rests tonight forming,
Of west and east the buds do grow,
I crazily ride from the aching. read more »
250.Anger 'on trial'
Very first one, if this is not liked please bare with me.
Anger always gets a bad rap
but to me and my life, read more »
251.'Adding Fuel To The Flame'
When we play into the hands of anothers anger
We are only adding fuel to their flame.
And if it continues to burn out of control
Then who but yourself is really to blame? read more »
252.One body two minds no soul
Two different worlds two different times two different hearts make two different minds
There never gonna be the same while one can see the other is standing blind
While the one is aware the other you wont see its so lost in fear its to hard to find
When one comes out with the anger the other will sit back and unwind read more »
New Anger Poems
- Anger, Somanathan Iyer
- Suitable honor, hasmukh amathalal
- Anger, Chris Schleier, Jr.
- drinking my own anger, Nikhil Parekh
- Jump, Sara Lenard
- Anger's Defence Is In Anger We Make Terr.., Terence G. Craddock
- Go not with anger, gajanan mishra
- The Cloak Of Anger, Jim Yerman
- No anger zone, gajanan mishra
- What Can Anger Do For You?, Elvish Lore
- anger, abdullahi hussein
- Devil is my anger, gajanan mishra
- On Anger in Life, Dr John Celes
- Anger, gajanan mishra
- We regret, hasmukh amathalal
- My Anger-II, Aalok Sensharma
- Desire Not Fulfilled, gajanan mishra
- Anger, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Anger, md. faruk
- Anger, Kara Jackson
- Laughter, segun Johnson Ozique
- Anger Harms, Omkar Atale
- The anger of the virtuous persons never .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Animal Anger Again, alexander opicho
- Animal Anger, alexander opicho
- My Anger Controls Me, Natasha Caroline Norville
- strumming souls, Luna Black
- 1.31.AVOID ANGER, SELLAMUTHU KANDASAMY
- Control Anger, gajanan mishra
- Anger and dream, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Oh My God!, Felix Mudiappan
- Anger, Mysterygrl123 Angel
- Anger, Johnny Nathan Botelho
- Anger..., Harshit Sheth
- Senryu -19, Chandrashekar a posy poet
- In All The Cases, hasmukh amathalal
- Anger, Justin Allen
- Arousal Is Not In Your Hand, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Anger, Beka Monroe
- fire of anger, yolandey breedt
- Sonnet- Let anger not consume me, Allen Steble
- O my desire, O my anger, gajanan mishra
- Anger from deep within, joe kanon
- Anger has no work, gajanan mishra
- Anger, Anshuman Sharma
- Anger May Have Unseen Consequences, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Mr. Tibbs, Matthew Foor
- Only bad- anger is bad, gajanan mishra
- Only bad, gajanan mishra
- Anger, angel janes
- Lesson of anger management, TD. Kumar
- Anger Is Me, Kandi Behagg
- Causes of anger, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Wisdom has its way, Peter Hall
- Joy and Anger, margaret haig
- What Are Friends, Sabidin Ibrahim
- Anger, ESTHER APPIAH
- Anger, John Onyeme
- Fear To Love, Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- Anger From Love, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Anger, Kavita Iyer
- Anger, Asif Andalib
- Drive Out Anger Or Else, gajanan mishra
- the island that anger makes, RIC S. BASTASA
- Why Can't I Feel Anger, jon terry
- Anger within, Brian Paschall
- WORRY, Edwina Reizer
- Anger and Anguish, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Anger, kaliaha hogue
- Gérard Sekoto, In Memorium (1913-1993), T (no first name) Wignesan
- *William Blake the Haiku Poet, john tiong chunghoo
- Anger, Anger, Jessica lee Workman
- Other, Richie John Pais
- Anger, azmat naushad asif