Poems on / about :
- carpe diem
In anger, you can break a flower
vase or something precious,
Just think, can you get it back
After it moves on to another brain? read more »
Flicker and burn, writhe and turn.
I see flames lick and lash at the red hot ground.
Red-hot heat sears all in it's path,
Embers and ashes lay all around. read more »
255.Not ready to yell
I have this friend of mine.
Who is obsessed with animé
Who can only express anger
When shugo chara is gay read more »
256.Sandy’s Dilemma: Distempered Emotions
her greeting was “What’s up? ”
lacks her raw energy read more »
I wish there was someone could see throu my mask.
My mask that holds so, so, so, many secrets.
Secrets that are about me and other people.
People that think it is weriod to show and kind of emotion. read more »
Anger will let you lead to
someday you might regret and
will hurt you...
This is the feeling that you can read more »
A dark raging flame of anger burns deep inside my soul,
Life itself has taken so many things away from me,
Friends and family have left my angered soul to rot on this lonely planet,
The center of my soul has been accused of being hell, read more »
Anger is getting worse
Stress taking control
Worries stealing away sleep
There’s no outlet left read more »
261.Anger 'on trial'
Very first one, if this is not liked please bare with me.
Anger always gets a bad rap
but to me and my life, read more »
262.'Adding Fuel To The Flame'
When we play into the hands of anothers anger
We are only adding fuel to their flame.
And if it continues to burn out of control
Then who but yourself is really to blame? read more »
263.One body two minds no soul
Two different worlds two different times two different hearts make two different minds
There never gonna be the same while one can see the other is standing blind
While the one is aware the other you wont see its so lost in fear its to hard to find
When one comes out with the anger the other will sit back and unwind read more »
264.♥ ♥ ..SoRrOw..♥ ♥
My feElings FoR You HAd ChaNged,
I FouNd iT dEeP WiThiN,
I'm gEtTiNg WeLL wiTh ThiS PrObLem,
But ThErE's no oTher WaY. read more »
New Anger Poems
- Anger., David Kiriga
- Anger, Somanathan Iyer
- Suitable honor, hasmukh amathalal
- Anger, Chris Schleier, Jr.
- drinking my own anger, Nikhil Parekh
- Jump, Sara Lenard
- Anger's Defence Is In Anger We Make Terr.., Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- Go not with anger, gajanan mishra
- The Cloak Of Anger, Jim Yerman
- No anger zone, gajanan mishra
- What Can Anger Do For You?, Elvish Lore
- anger, abdullahi hussein
- Devil is my anger, gajanan mishra
- On Anger in Life, Dr John Celes
- Anger, gajanan mishra
- We regret, hasmukh amathalal
- My Anger-II, Aalok Sensharma
- Desire Not Fulfilled, gajanan mishra
- Anger, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Anger, md. faruk
- Anger, Kara Jackson
- Laughter, segun Johnson Ozique
- Anger Harms, Omkar Atale
- The anger of the virtuous persons never .., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Animal Anger Again, alexander opicho
- Animal Anger, alexander opicho
- My Anger Controls Me, Natasha Caroline Norville
- strumming souls, Luna Black
- 1.31.AVOID ANGER, SELLAMUTHU KANDASAMY
- Control Anger, gajanan mishra
- Anger and dream, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Oh My God!, Felix Mudiappan
- Anger, Mysterygrl123 Angel
- Anger, Johnny Nathan Botelho
- Anger..., Harshit Sheth
- Senryu -19, Chandrashekar a posy poet
- In All The Cases, hasmukh amathalal
- Anger, Justin Allen
- Arousal Is Not In Your Hand, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Anger, Beka Monroe
- fire of anger, yolandey breedt
- Sonnet- Let anger not consume me, Allen Steble
- O my desire, O my anger, gajanan mishra
- Anger from deep within, joe kanon
- Anger has no work, gajanan mishra
- Anger, Anshuman Sharma
- Anger May Have Unseen Consequences, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Mr. Tibbs, Matthew Foor
- Only bad- anger is bad, gajanan mishra
- Only bad, gajanan mishra
- Anger, angel janes
- Lesson of anger management, TD. Kumar
- Anger Is Me, Kandi Behagg
- Causes of anger, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Wisdom has its way, Peter Hall
- Joy and Anger, margaret haig
- What Are Friends, Sabidin Ibrahim
- Anger, ESTHER APPIAH
- Anger, John Onyeme
- Fear To Love, Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- Anger From Love, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Anger, Kavita Iyer
- Anger, Asif Andalib
- Drive Out Anger Or Else, gajanan mishra
- the island that anger makes, RIC S. BASTASA
- Why Can't I Feel Anger, jon terry
- Anger within, Brian Paschall
- WORRY, Edwina Reizer
- Anger and Anguish, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Anger, kaliaha hogue
- Gérard Sekoto, In Memorium (1913-1993), T (no first name) Wignesan
- *William Blake the Haiku Poet, john tiong chunghoo
- Anger, Anger, Jessica lee Workman
- Other, Richie John Pais