Autumn Poems - Poems For Autumn
Poems about autumn. You can read the best autumn poems. Browse through all autumn poems.
217.That Autumn Day In Mid July.
It was a cool July and it was dusk.
The gentle winds that blew,
brushed the Autumn of your hair.
And a mist, as like in Autumn, touch
your face, as I stood still.
The first thing I thought of on this
day was you.
I could not help but wonder, as in Autumn,
are the bees yet in their hive; snuggled
closely, in their Autumn winter bed.?
An Autumn sun, hid behind the clouds above.
It knew not of this July, only of Autumn, in the air.
It knew of flowers drooping, their brightness,
now fading and curled. It knew of falling leaves,
and colors still so bright. A lone tree against a colored
sky, seemed naked in this July. With all of
this, and some to go, it must be Autumn, for this I know.
What of the woman, with the hair of Autumn?
Her eyes of Autumn color and colored clothes
the same. It can not be July, for
Autumn is abound.
Autumns every where. Circling sparrows in sky
above, swoop down, in hunt, for the final seeds
of Autumn. How could this be July,
or have the sparrows lost their way?
Surely, this is Autumn, for the chill is in they air.
And, isn't that an Autumn grass, below that
old oak tree? As the gentle Autumn winds,
carry silence for the day.
Now the mist of Autumn, are falling drops of rain.
No, not a shower in July, but an Autumn day,
now cast in gloom, against a steel gray sky.
Autumn, shall never be the same, since
that Autumn day in mid July.
© Joe Fazio read more »
The tree blushed - a rude blast of air
Betrayed a shapely bough.
My saddened heart aware
That Nature's clock was chiming, read more »
219.The Day...Was You
It was a cool, July, and it was dusk.
The gentle winds that blew,
brushed the Autumn of your hair. read more »
221.HAIKU #092 (autumn dance)
222...Haiku... AUTUMN'S MAGIC...
Nature’s magic art
Inks its indelible stain for read more »
223.Riming haiku #200 (From, This is my Wasteland)
224.Butterfly rhyme haiku
Butterfly woken read more »
1 Three Birds
'Hu kee, hu kee'-first
'Cu coo, cu coo coo'-second
'Hai coo, hai coo'-third read more »
226.After Reading Maha Nand Sharma's Autuimn Strains
A poet is like a silk-worn
And his poetry a cocoon
Instead of physical infirmities
In the old age. read more »
the autumns leaves are weak and old
the shades of grey paints them all
a brisk wind is enough to make them
fall read more »
and went., unnoticed,
why? read more »
New Autumn Poems
- In This Autumn of The Year, Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- One autumn day, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Season Family Tree, Barati Lesetlhe
- Tour of Autumn, Cathy Hodgson
- The Story of An Autumn Leaf, Rose Lu ( Bing Hua )
- The Autumn Divine, Chris Schleier, Jr.
- Sigh of autumn, qin xing
- Love lost, Empty, Vast, Ivory Irving
- The Leaves, D. S. Jones
- Raking, Saiom Shriver
- Autumn Craze, john tiong chunghoo
- Autumn garden, indira babbellapati
- Autumn Waltz, Kevin Bole
- Autum's Come (Rick's 32), Dorian Petersen Potter
- Coat of Many Colours, Jonathan ROBIN
- Autumn Leaves, Isam Hussain
- Autumn's Child' #2, Roxanne Dubarry
- A Fan, Rose Lu ( Bing Hua )
- Autumn, ramesh rai
- Autumn, Sossi Khachadourian
- Autumn, Shanice A. Rodriguez
- Few Can Resist The Autumn, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Autumn Splendor, sherif monem
- Autumn Is Coming, Autumn Winds
- Wind Chill On A Summer Day, Cathy Shao
- Autumn Air, Li Bai
- Autumn, Gomotsegang Sebadieta
- Autumn, Della Hodgson James
- Autumn Night, Diana Americano
- Autumn Crocuses, Guillaume Apollinaire
- Nature-Haikus-7, Indira Renganathan
- Wind of Autumn, BONGOKOBIDA ZAKARIA
- Autumn blends into one, john tiong chunghoo
- Season of Mists, Sally Evans
- HAIKU #092 (autumn dance), Carolyn Brunelle
- Bright Day, Steven Federle
- In Autumn's Moonlight, M.Dean Everett
- Walks, Edward Abraham
- ..Haiku... AUTUMN'S MAGIC..., Ken e Hall
- ...Haiku. Autumn Magic, Ken e Hall
- The Season of Change, George Aul
- Come walk with Me, Sangeetha Pandaram
- George Edmunds' Song, Charles Dickens
- That Year's Autumn Leaves, Yoni Assis
- Lines To A Withered Leaf Seen On A Poet'.., Jones Very
- Autumn In July (rated in group), (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- Only On This Day..., (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- A Day Like No Other..., (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- That Autumn Day In Mid July., (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- Autumn Hello's, Ellen Ni Bheachain
- Days Like This...Remind Me Of You, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- New York... Not In Autum, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- The Day...Was You, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- Mid July? Or Not, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- Autumn In July, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- Autumn, sanjita gurung
- Autumn...Will Never Be The Same, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- Autumn In July, Waldon Pond Productions
- Pirouetting Autumn, Mark R Slaughter
- An Autumn Crown, Seema Chowdhury
- My autumn girl, Framarz Bagheri
- Amber Glow, Wesley Mincin
- ! ! It's the Tattered End of Autumn, Alison Cassidy
- Autumn, mehwish shakeel
- The Autumn Months Melody, sherif monem
- snowflake, richardo posto
- ...........................AUTUMN'S SONG, RAS KDC
- Haiku - Reflect, Theresa Quinn
- Fade to Grey, Ophelia Deborah Payne Jarrett
- Death Series 8 - Falling Leaves, Ciaran Quirke
- Three Years Without Winter, PEF (PEF)
- Autumn, Indira Renganathan
- AUTUMN CAME, Mula Veereswara Rao
- Autumn, Joseph Enright
- carpe diem