Believe Poems - Poems For Believe
Poems about believe. You can read the best believe poems. Browse through all believe poems.
I believe, that life is likened to, a
piece of fine crystal. It can be
beautiful, or in a moments notice,
be shattered, beyond repair.
If you do not believe in love at
first sight, believe...that perhaps,
your vision is impaired.
It matters not your age in life,
I believe love, should be
welcomed and treasured.
I believe, that many of our unanswered
questions, are only answered, when
we are no longer, of earthly matter.
I believe that some things are better
kept to ones self.
I believe that there are rooms in life's
experience, that should not be entered.
Do you believe in your God? Do you
believe, that your religion is the right
religion? What do you believe of the
billions of people who do not believe,
as you believe?
I believe, it could not be, that one religion,
is the true way to worship.
I believe, that there is one Supreme Being.
I believe this Supreme Being, is by-lingual,
multi-colored and of all ethnic races.
I believe He loves and blesses us all.
I believe, in order for this to be a better
world, it must begin with each
of us trying to be better.
I believe that the billions, upon billions
of dollars spent on the machine of war,
could better be used for poor and
I believe in a new days discovery.
I believe, in the beauty of nature.
I believe, in the kiss of the rain.
I believe that true friends are rare.
I believe in charity, without recognition.
I believe, in extending a helping hand,
to those in need.
I believe, in preserving the dignity of humanity.
I believe in the innocence of children.
I believe that one, should never let their
heart, do their thinking.
I believe, in the goodness of humanity.
I believe, that true trust, is like interest
earned, on money in a bank... it comes
with the passing of time.
I believe in wisdom.
I believe in the beauty of a starlit sky.
I believe in promises kept.
I believe that America, truly is
the land of opportunity.
I do not believe, that most dreams come true.
I do believe, that dreams can lead one
to the path, of ones inner desires.
I believe, that many listen, but do not hear.
I believe in honesty and integrity.
I believe, in a mothers love.
I believe in a fathers pain.
I believe, in placing ones family first.
I believe that many successful people,
leave in their path, countless orphans
I believe, when the sickness is sadness,
laughter is the cure.
I believe, that a good work ethic, can
serve all of us well.
I believe in good wine and good friends.
I believe, in a time each day, to give thanks.
I believe in forgiveness.
I believe, if one can forgive a friend,
then surely, one can forgive family.
I believe in the power of the written word.
I still believe in hand written letters.
I believe the first cup of coffee in the
morning, is the best.
I believe...it's important to believe in
something you care about.
I believe, in sanctity of life.
I believe that each day of life, is
precious and a treasure of
© Joe Fazio read more »
314.i wanna believe
i wanna believe this wil get better
i wanna believe u'll set me free
i wanna believe
i wanna believe read more »
315.Wish You Believe
What you believe?
Why you believe?
Which one you believe? read more »
316.I believe in burdens,
I believe in burdens,
I believe in burdens that are changing,
I believe in redemption that was not fighting these burdens speedily,
I believe in burdens that seem ending, read more »
317.Stupid To Believe
Im so stupid to believe
That you actually liked me
Im so stupid to believe read more »
318.Can't and Can Believe
I can't believe you left.
I can't believe you lied.
I can't believe you left.
You left me here to die. read more »
319.I believe in
I believe in a world
where religions understanding each other
I believe in a world
where peace is in each soul for granted read more »
That we should care for everyone as we live in a society.
That true friendship continues to grow read more »
I believe that the sun shines after the rain
if you don't get hurt you'll never gain
I believe in not doing things the easy way
that being selfish doesn’t pay read more »
322.For the Lady by the Lake
I believe in you and have for quite awhile now
I believe in you and you might not even know how
I believe in you and to you I will make this vow
That I will believe in you as long as life and breath allow read more »
323.I want to believe
I want to believe in heaven there is a place
More comforting than a mothers heart
I want to believe there is a secure embrace
For all, when it becomes our time to part read more »
324.I Choose To Believe
I Choose to Believe
Maybe I believe in a time that never was.
Maybe I believe in a time that never will be.
The only thing that really matters is that I choose to believe. read more »
New Believe Poems
- I Don't Believe, Tim caffery
- BELIEVE, Fiona Kalu
- Believe in Spirit, David Boyce
- I Don't, jian Paler
- The Genocide, Joseph Narusiewicz
- I Believe, cheyenne mccartney
- I Cannot Believe It, Elia Michael
- Twilight & Dawn, Anna Ong
- I Believe, Heather Burns
- Believe In Death, Patel Ketu
- Believe I Will, Ismael Mansoor
- Anything Is Possible, Lenore Lee
- I Believe, angel plant
- Believe, Jayanta Banerjee
- I Believe, Bikramjyoti Kashyop
- Hope, Siddharth Anand
- I believe, Laura arwen
- I Believe, Franca Kenneth
- I Believe, BILL EWANIUK
- When You Believe, Ashleigh Leona Mellon
- Listen, Randy McClave
- Believe, Smile Henry
- I Believe in Happiness, Megan Reily
- hope, nickhil negi
- Some Things I Believe, DAVID TERRY
- Believe, Queen Oneeightytwo
- I Believed, Caleb Andrew Ward
- The Lord's Passover, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- The Road to Hell, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- I BELIEVE IN PAKISTANY PEOPLE, Aldo Kraas
- Oh God Bless, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Master of the Universe, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- I BELIEVE, Natasha MaginleyFrancis
- Hallowed be Thy Name, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- The Day of The Lord, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Author's Rendition of Psalm 13, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- I Cried Out, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- The Beginning of Flesh, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- The Eyes of the Lord, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Fishing for Christians, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- The Armor of God, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Finding Knowledge, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- The Seven Churches, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Christ's Sheep, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- The Seven Thousand, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- In The Garden, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- I believe in Love, Lana Zilberman
- believe and you will exceed, Ricky Baker
- (rated 5 in group) I Believe, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- Just ONE MANS OPINION, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- Convictions Of Life, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- Somethings To Believe In..., (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- Believe It...Or Not, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- Reasons For LIving..., (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- In Each Day Of Life..., (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- .In This...I Believe, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- About Personal Feelings..., (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- This Is What I Believe, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- It's Personal..., (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- Something To Believe In..., (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- I Believe..., (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- I believe in a second chance, egyptian heart
- Of This I Can Be Sure..., (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- You Made Me Belive, Simone Netjie Meyer
- The Way I Feel..., (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- Some Things Worth Believing In..., (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- 004-I Believe., Waldon Pond Productions
- I Believe In Miracles., John Knight
- Believe, Chelsea Varvaro
- Believe, Aisha Patterson
- I believe(written on may 12,2009), Elizabeth Burnworth
- BELIEVE, ANJUL AGRAWAL
- I believe now, Nickey Mason
- Believe, Christina Smith
- carpe diem