Birth Poems - Poems For Birth
Poems about birth. You can read the best birth poems. Browse through all birth poems.
85.Birthday of an abandoned child.
A child born in street way to a mother
What importance the birth day to it
The child abandoned in somewhere
And got rehabilitated by a kind heart
The birthday he offered in records
That is the birthday for this child
The birthday no more accurate in the case
But accurate in terms of records
When it became old and well settled
He happened to know his birth in street
He offered his wealth to the needy children
And gave the portion of the wealth
For charities to the abandoned children
For educating the orphaned children
He remembered his plight of birth always
A birth of a human being important
In terms of individual awakening it matters
A perfect boon and help to the needy require. read more »
86.After my death
After my death
What is life
You can know.
After my birth and read more »
87.True Fulfillment Of My Birth
True fulfillment of my birth is in loving my beloved forever!
Never with dry rituals and harsh austerities
Would I torture my tender body!
All the time I'd play the games of love with my beloved! read more »
88.Birth day cake
I have forgotten
My birth day
But I have remembered
The birth day cake read more »
89.The Meaning of Equality
All humans are equal by birth and death.
In between, everyone lives with plight,
Which the spectators witness with delight.
Equality in birth and death makes no sense. read more »
“Why, oh why? ”
Fetus talked read more »
An astrologer is but a counter, consulting the charts,
Pale sheets of papers
To foresee into
Your self and personality read more »
My star, sparkling shine, radial eye lost in dark blue night
Shooting sight, reflective bright, holy traces from pointless fight
Light of night, unholy plight, beautiful hope of sacred light
Hope in sky, obsesive lie, demise my song of what I thought was right read more »
I'm a volcano spewing words
I can't get enough out there
I'm a volcano and it hurts
I'm a volcano about to burst! read more »
Death is not death.
If birth is a manifestation of life,
Death is another.
So why bother with death? read more »
95.Social Conditioning Before Arrival Birth
from first contact
first embraces read more »
After daughter three
Mum gave birth to a big boy read more »
New Birth Poems
- His story reincarnate, Artistry The Sound
- Novena Sire Prayer, Louis Borgo
- Birth, RAJ VIKRAM
- self help a birthday poem, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Most Ones Perish For A Few., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- The real birth, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Birthed For Death, John Ugolo Umah
- kojo the devil, Emmanuel chibuike ikechukwu
- life gives birth to happiness, Nikhil Parekh
- just listening to my beats, Nikhil Parekh
- in the next birth, Nikhil Parekh
- when we had first fallen in love, Nikhil Parekh
- programmed, Nikhil Parekh
- After my death, gajanan mishra
- Birth day cake, gajanan mishra
- Shawn, Edward Kofi Louis
- The discovery of fire…, none .....
- Show Me Your Birth, gajanan mishra
- Nought Else, gajanan mishra
- Birth-no Criterion, gajanan mishra
- O Death, See Me, gajanan mishra
- Birth Birth Birthday, gajanan mishra
- Birth Day Count, gajanan mishra
- No One Can Control, gajanan mishra
- Birth of my life:, binod bastola
- Not polluted, gajanan mishra
- BIRTH, lohian lohi
- Then There Was Harlem, Candis Johnson
- Twins, Bet Edgar
- Blame Is Not On God, Somanathan Iyer
- Death, JOBY JOHN
- What Is Enlightenment, gajanan mishra
- You Needn’t Kill Me With Weapons, Muhammad Shanazar
- No Birth No Death, gajanan mishra
- A Bırd_Song Surfıng On The Oceans Of Hum.., Nyein Way
- Nectar is, gajanan mishra
- Birth day, gajanan mishra
- LAST LOVE ON EARTH, Nicolas GRENIER
- Date of birth, gajanan mishra
- Without You, howard simon
- whose praise do we give?, William Ndweisile Somenze
- That Peace And Silence is In your heart!, Ramdas Bhandarkar
- True Fulfillment Of My Birth, Narsinh Mehta
- Ode to Rebirth - Cross Century Surgery O.., john tiong chunghoo
- South Africa Is Also My Country, Gert Strydom
- Death and Birth, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Tudun-Murtala, MAHAMMA ADRIANNE
- Birth complex plagues., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Must they exist?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Fighting Death, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Birth day, Eric Ekinde
- Ultimate Sacrifice, Josephine DixonBanks
- Born Knowing, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Leading Cause of Death, david kush
- A LIFE POPS OUT, Aldo Kraas
- Haiku- Birth of Kittens, Anie Vans
- The Birth Of Food, Naveed Akram
- Must I Have My Next Birth, O Lord!, sundaram chandrakalaadhar
- HE WAS BORN IN USSR, Aldo Kraas
- Death is a relief., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love Written In Passion Blood, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Love, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- We Tell Ourselves, Sadiqullah Khan
- Haiku vs. Senryu, Leslie Alexis
- We Birth Pain, Skm Milk
- Birth and death, anees akbar
- Life passes........, anees akbar
- Happy Birthday, robert edwards
- * BIRTH CONTROL LOGIC, Rommel Mark Dominguez Marchan
- Dying Embers, Rafael Yaw Kumi
- Life passes through, not being born., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- WATERING' THE 'UNWATERED', Obed Akuma
- Birth Is Beginning, Shalom Freedman
- A LIFE POPS OUT SONG, Aldo Kraas
- carpe diem