Butterfly Poems - Poems For Butterfly
Poems about butterfly. You can read the best butterfly poems. Browse through all butterfly poems.
Dear Mr. Butterfly - Poem by Jessica Lowe
As I sit in my thought filled anxiety
I caught a glimpse of that wonderful serenity
Weaving through all the greenery, that was drenched in sunlight
I saw a butterfly mid flight.
No worries, No care, just flying through the air
Just seeming at peace like now my thoughts seem to be,
Oh why, oh why can’t that butterfly be me?
He’s so beautiful, so gracious and free.
Free form the troubles and stresses that life seems to be
Oh dear Mr. Butterfly,
Can you teach me a thing or two?
About how not to worry, be peaceful and true.
Because right at the moment there’s nothing I want more,
Then to close that old door.
Now you see Mr. Butterfly
That I’m in a bit of a rut,
Oh with how much I want to there’s always that but.
That but that always seems to linger about,
It makes me want to scream and shout!
No matter how much I try to defend,
I always seem to make it offend,
But you know what?
I don’t give a stuff!
Yet…there it is again, that but,
That has put me into this rut.
Oh Mr. Butterfly
What can I do? !
It won’t be too long,
But I wont be too soon,
Until all of those worries and stresses are back
And they’ll come hit me with one big SMACK!
Oh what will be next?
They’ll lock me in chains?
Treat me like and animal hidden behind a cage?
It won’t be that easy to push me back into the scenery.
If you think I won’t fight,
Then you’ve got another thing coming
And I suggest that you should start running,
Because I wont back down!
Oh wait Mr. Butterfly
Now wont you come back?
I wanted to thank you for stopping my night turn to black.
Yet even though the sky has gotten darker,
It seems my thoughts have become much lighter.
Thank you Mr. Butterfly
You’re a really good listener,
You’ve made me feel a whole lot blisser.
Now as I head back inside I will say,
Goodbye Mr. Butterfly
One last time.
Comments about Dear Mr. Butterfly by Jessica Lowe
Poems About Butterfly
- 1. Dear Mr. Butterfly , Jessica Lowe
- 2. The Crow And The Butterfly , Joe Gosart
- 3. The Captain And The Butterfly Book 2 , Falfalla Ardroy
- 4. Fly Away , SarahLee Emilaire
- 5. The Little Butterfly , Miss B..
- 6. Free Butterfly , Pagan Eisenhauer
- 7. Love Or Lose , ann smith
- 8. Butterfly , Brittany D. Gay
- 9. Watching A Butterfly Expire , Pamela Jokerst
- 10. Butterfly , Briony Brosnan
- 11. Life Bottled Is Death , sarah hughes
- 12. My Butterfly , Rabecca Welch
- 13. This Cocoon Of Mines , Kimbaline Navas (she who wai ..
- 14. Like A Butterfly , Nana Sampson
- 15. Die And Be Loved , Rosemary (ruth) Daguio
- 16. Butterfly Nights , Rik Bertrand
- 17. In The Sky With Butterfly (Story With Her) , Anuj Raj Singh
- 18. Butterfly , Rinku Tiwari
- 19. Oh Why Butterfly? , Amy J Richardson
- 20. Butterfly , Kimberly Lindsey
- 21. Hey, Butterfly! Butterfly! , Brian Farrugia
- 22. Butterfly , Bleeding Heart
- 23. My Little Black Butterfly , Airohng Liebe
- 24. Butterfly (Why Butterflies Do Always Fli.. , Vizo Meyase
- 25. Emerging Butterfly , Michael Pyatt
- 26. The Butterfly Effect , Freddy Ibarra
- 27. A Butterfly's Song , Wakefield Mahon
- 28. The Butterfly , Johan Fourie
- 29. I Am A Woman , Tanveer Sharma
- 30. Butterfly , Derek James
- 31. The Butterfly , Barbara Culbertson
- 32. The Little Jester And The Butterfly , Aris Williams
- 33. A Butterfly Came To See Me! , Md. Ziaul Haque
- 34. The Butterfly , Morgan Snow
- 35. U And I Are Never Alike , The lonely wanderer
- 36. The Buddha And The Butterfly , Christopher Apfelbach
- 37. A Butterfly poet Vavroovahana Pa.. , vavroovahana patra
- 38. The Sweet Little Butterfly I Once Knew , James Greene
- 39. My Prayer , Robert Abok
- 40. Butterfly , Manauwer Raza
- 41. A Flower's Song , alan j duffield lock
- 42. Butterfly , Paul Day
- 43. The Butterfly , Vice Haunt
- 44. Butterfly , Maria Huante
- 45. Stormy Days , Gentle Kisses
- 46. One New Butterfly! , Z.I. Mahmud
- 47. Butterflys , bradley cox
- 48. Butterfly And Bee , Tom Courtney
- 49. Love In The Butterlfy Garden , albert b. casuga
- 50. I Am A Murderer... , Aditya Pratap Nayak
New Butterfly Poems
- Battered Butterfly, Nicole Corea
- Butterfly Reverie, Harley White
- Butterfly, Hanh Chau
- My Butterfly, Paul Britton
- Butterfly, Radclyffe Hall
- Catch The Butterfly, gajanan mishra
- Doomsday, Stephen Karnaghan
- A Poem For Anna, Tim Howard
- The Butterfly And The Hummingbird, MoonBee Canady
- Fingers Of Freedom!, Denis Martindale
- carpe diem