Childhood Poems - Poems For Childhood
Poems about childhood. You can read the best childhood poems. Browse through all childhood poems.
** The Sun-Im Proud Of Him ** - Poem by ANJALI SINHA
Tyrannical, horrible, traumatic, ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
That’s what, I’ll say-
Juvenescent childhood, as it flowed thro
hushed Mississipi, and over her sands,
lost its virginity, to delinquent Lolita’s hands
over her rough and craggy ravines
with all her nefarious desires maligns
like in some dreaded dream
puerile and naïve, of times and things
as in an effeminate vision, it seems.
Histrionic parents, O that laughing queen! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Can you not hear, those endearing streams
As frightful screams.
Never have seen nor heard
that mightier silence
Of his anguished dreams.
Sometimes I wonder, raised my hairs,
fanned my cheeks, like a tornado as
full seaside wind.
How can one lust like this?
A tremulous lip and suffused reply
the man does smile, that too,
to one, one’s own little child
What oleaginous traumas
Still be hanging on
That little boy man’s arms
And nagging wife.
My heart so colossal
enveloping him, in caskets of
Im glad, to see him,
stand out above-
One solitary man
Stand tall of all
that rambled three.
In cold and dreamy nights
he weeped.those tears
As mine too incessantly joins him,
A stranger once, but no longer now,
A friend more dearer, than I did imagine
Like the SUN he rose, in firmament azure,
obdurately still, he hid in the mist,
behind those clouds, now not dim nor crimson,
but like Gods own head, in aura gold and bronzed
that will make the breeze, so shy and awry.
YES IM PROUD OF HIM
Tis my encomium to him.
(This poem is specially dedicated to a good friend who had lost his joys of Childhood somewhere along his journey to adulthood. He has found peace and has now become an accomplished persona all by his own efforts and hard work.He is also a poet of repute. He had no support from his parents or step parents. I AM VERY PROUD OF HIM. I hope he will like my humble tribute to him.)
This is also for all those children who are traumatized when young, and for those who craved for parental love.
Comments about ** The Sun-Im Proud Of Him ** by ANJALI SINHA
Poems About Childhood
- 51. ** The Sun-Im Proud Of Him ** , ANJALI SINHA
- 52. 06. Haiku - Alone , john tiong chunghoo
- 53. Romance Moderne , William Carlos Williams
- 54. A Childhood Forgotten, A Childhood Lost , Dani Baxter
- 55. My Childhood , jahanvi .................... ..
- 56. Home , Zbigniew Herbert
- 57. Sonnet: To The River Otter , Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- 58. Sonnet , Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- 59. My Childhood Garden , danielle eager
- 60. To The River Otter , Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- 61. Childhood Faded Away , jim foulk
- 62. Growth , Ernest Christopher Dowson
- 63. Childhood Memories Sung To The Tune Of S.. , Tim Bovee
- 64. The Days When We Were Young , Henry Clay Work
- 65. I Miss My Childhood , Shashank Dwivedi
- 66. Moesta Et Errabunda (Grieving And Wander.. , Charles Baudelaire
- 67. When Children Lose Their Innocence , Francis Duggan
- 68. There's No Heaven , Neela Nath Das
- 69. Childhood , Karon Yan
- 70. Dora , Jean Ingelow
- 71. ***flying Colours , hari khabrani
- 72. The Eye , Allen Tate
- 73. Childhood Dreams , Joe Howell
- 74. Childhood Remains Within , Obed dela Cruz
- 75. I Remember My Childhood , Sylvia Chidi
- 76. A Tribute To My Town , Jose Rizal
- 77. I Can'T Remember , demarcus reynolds
- 78. Childhood , Mr. Bean
- 79. Childhood And Youth , Vidyapati Thakur
- 80. Hymn To Talisay , Jose Rizal
- 81. Little Seeds , David Harris
- 82. Childhood Revisited , Arti Chopra
- 83. Contrasts Between Life On Land And Life .. , Alter Ego
- 84. A Childhood , Stephen Spender
- 85. Childhood Is... , shenika vermaak
- 86. Do You Remember Childhood , Faith Grayson
- 87. Day Of The Refugios , Alberto Ríos
- 88. My Golden Days , Amitava Sur
- 89. *poem 4 My Childhood Bestie Tmb* , SmashLey Sweetie Simons
- 90. Childhood Is Calling , Jim Milks
- 91. A Confession (A Sexual Prose-Poem) , John Thorkild Ellison
- 92. Len Webster's 'Childhood Is...' , Len Webster
- 93. Innocence Was Stolen , Tiffany Johnson
- 94. Through My Childhood , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 95. Facilities To Childhood. , Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- 96. Childhood - 3 , ramesh rai
- 97. I Am A Rock , Aftab Alam
- 98. Childhood Memories , dr. ram sharma
- 99. My Childhood , Kiera R Lewis
- 100. Childhood , Pali Girl S...
New Childhood Poems
- Unforgettable Memory, Sahra Hussein
- My True Places That I Am Fond Of, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Kids, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Truth Of Childhood, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Sounds Of Childhood, Shankaran Kutty
- Childhood Days, BALAMBAL SURYANARAYANAN
- Childhood, KAUSHAL SABOO
- Giving Birth, Nassy Fesharaki
- Naughtiness And My Childhood, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Villanelle: Even Childhood Teenage Nurtu.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- carpe diem