Childhood Poems - Poems For Childhood
Poems about childhood. You can read the best childhood poems. Browse through all childhood poems.
301.My Childhood Faded Away
My childhood has faded away
In those days I had no bills to pay.
I close my eyes and remember those days.
Childhood dreams filled with love,
Hide and seek, my baseball glove,
No heavy chains,
Warm summer rains.
Fiery dragons, flying high in the sky,
Pirate ships, Captain Bligh.
Munching sweet apples,
Rosy red cheeks,
Long ago, not by chance,
Under my bed, monsters danced.
Through the years a backward glance,
Wishing I had my bell bottom pants.
Eyes so bright,
Flying a kite,
Birds singing cheeful songs.
Quiet days, star filled nights,
Winter snow, on frozen lawns.
I wish that I was back today,
But I've put that life far away,
My childhood moments that I recall,
Childhood years, were the best of all. read more »
As childhood friends, we grew up together,
Swearing to be friends forever and ever.
Sometimes we would argue and fight,
Other times we would laugh and stay up all night. read more »
Sometimes I find myself alookin’
Through the years, a backward glance,
And I see the friends of childhood
From the years now gone before. read more »
Life blossoms and it's childhood years they say,
So mild and vulnerable little ones when they smile in gay.
Knowing no worries, crying aloud, faltering at first steps,
Holding on to the finger tips walking in shaky gait. read more »
Childhood in all its rondure
rejoicing in life's innocent grandeur
unabashed of the boundless tears read more »
306.Super Mario Brothers Live As Video Gamer's Memory Paradise in Me
Think back to your personal childhood
experiences with video game paradise
Think Nintendo Consoles and the most famous
Video Game Mascot of all read more »
307.CHILDHOOD'S MAGIC 10 WORD
Childhood's magic is saying, 'Do you want to be friends? '
. read more »
308.On Child Labour
Childhood years are something we treasure,
But there are those who have not achieved this pleasure.
A childhood they could not savour, read more »
Wound covers read more »
310.Messed Up Life
I got a head full of anger and I got this terrible imagations of these strangers,
Don't know wat my mind is thinking,
My heart is crushed and have been tore into pieces,
living each day seems to leave me hopeless, read more »
311.2.03 Childhood - Youth - Old Age
The three around the fire sitting,
Gossiping of Life and its doings,
Reached a point thought provoking,
Of their journey and life prevailing.  read more »
Hindi Poem by Gulzar
Translated by C.P. Ravikumar read more »
New Childhood Poems
- Villanelle: Even childhood teenage nurtu.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- My Childhood's Home, John Bradford
- Her pretty childhood, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- There's No Heaven, Neela Nath
- Facilities To Childhood., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Epic Story Of Childhood., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Childhood For Differently Able., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Inviting Childhood, maharshi trivedi
- Wishes To Children., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Childhood, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Childhood, A Lost Dream, Neela Nath
- Childhood, Aftab Alam
- Remembering Childhood, maharshi trivedi
- - Blessed -, Aparna Chatterjee
- CHILDHOOD'S MAGIC 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- the greatest sin, Nikhil Parekh
- Enfance, Eric Dubois
- Childhood, Aryaman Kakkar
- Childhood, Ravikumar C.P.
- My Childhood, Gamaliel Scipio
- Recall, Aparna Chatterjee
- Childhood, Biplab Singha
- my childhood, Saffan Asif
- Glimpses of My Childhood, Rohit Sapra
- My Childhood, Sir. Shaheer Ahmed
- Alufalism words, Senator alufalism
- Rondeau Reclimbing Childhood Tree, Jonathan ROBIN
- My Childhood, micheal john
- Do You Remember Childhood, Faith Grayson
- When childhood comes back again, Alexander Povolotsky
- Childhood Messages, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Alicia, Manuel Odeny
- Since childhood the night scares you, Gert Strydom
- Childhood, Z.I. Mahmud
- Childhood, Tasha Thomson
- Alone Yet, Mashiur Rahman
- Childhood, Richard Netherland Cook
- The Jingles From My Childhood, Nana Kwame Nketsiah
- I miss my childhood, Shashank Dwivedi
- Why Do Children Want To Grow, Kaila George
- childhood is..., shenika vermaak
- Childhood Marble Poem, john tiong chunghoo
- Childhood, Ron Burn
- Strange Twists In Parent Echo, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Return my Childhood, S.D. TIWARI
- Len Webster's 'Childhood Is...', Len Webster
- STANDING ON THE THRESHOLD, sudha pandey
- I am a lot wiser now than in my childhood, Aldo Kraas
- Childhood, paradise yuv
- I miss my childhood, Jinal Oswal
- Reviving Childhood, Amy Marie
- Childhood's Christmas, Patti Masterman
- Childhood, Ayesha A R
- My Innocent Childhood, Zeya Mallick
- Childhood, Just In Love
- Childhood, Ashmita Saha
- Hassle, Hassle the Crazy Cage, Raju Baruah
- On Child Labour, Sameer Daniel Gardner
- Why, Amy Marie
- Abused Child, Mula Veereswara Rao
- Childhood, RiRi S...
- When My Childhood Dies, Evevona Plummer
- My Childhood, jahanvi .................... ..
- Super Mario Brothers Live As Video Gamer.., Ashleigh Leona Mellon
- Childhood, Kervan Aaron
- I can't remember, demarcus reynolds
- my childhood garden, danielle eager
- Lost times, A. V. Asreg
- My Childhood, Kiera R Lewis
- Innocence was stolen, Tiffany Johnson
- 2.03 Childhood - Youth - Old Age, Munindra (Munnan) Misra
- My Childhood Faded Away, Philip Lore
- Haiku - A bag of marbles, john tiong chunghoo
- I look through my childhood, Savio Vogt
- carpe diem