Poem about childhood. You can read the best childhood poems. Browse through all childhood poems.
325.The Pool and The Nightclub
in here we cannot hear.
the swirl, the swash of decibels resound
like the thumping, waving pounds
like the pulsating dives and splash of noises at the pool
where childhood thoughts were on
the simple joys of a hot summer’s day.
we find a little corner for ourselves
where we can gather to shout
and strain –
to hear – the louder ones
exerting control; and days of picnics
by the blue pool return, return.
the dance floor wears us out
as we flop, hop, dropp in waves
but return to our corner
wiping sweat from our brows
for drinks and a break;
searching for something in the flashing dark.
how we used be breathless lying
on the grass, dripping shiny
pale skin just out of the pool
much like the nightclub of
sticky shirts, glazed foreheads; sitting
for a break before going excitedly again.
childhood days by a deep pool
in the sun forever has us swimming
as the dark night-club’s lights flash
before us like a sign, last bus out of town.
June 16th 2006 read more »
As childhood friends, we grew up together,
Swearing to be friends forever and ever.
Sometimes we would argue and fight,
Other times we would laugh and stay up all night. read more »
327.Messed Up Life
I got a head full of anger and I got this terrible imagations of these strangers,
Don't know wat my mind is thinking,
My heart is crushed and have been tore into pieces,
living each day seems to leave me hopeless, read more »
328.Our Mother's Head Scarf
When they visit us at night,
Never do they knock at our doors,
They just break them open to enter.
Dragging our fathers by their Beards, read more »
329.Welcome Me, Adulthood
Welcome me, Adulthood, I have ventured
through childhood with all the wonders and dangers in it.
I have placed my childhood fantasies aside, read more »
Wish I could go back in time to my childhood,
When I found happiness in every little thing.
Holding on to my father's hands,
Gave me a sense of protection. read more »
Children are carefree
No need to think of old age
In the childhood years read more »
Oh! where did it go,
The childhood I recall,
It passed like the winter snow.
Like the summer flowers, read more »
334.On Child Labour
Childhood years are something we treasure,
But there are those who have not achieved this pleasure.
A childhood they could not savour, read more »
335.A Soldier's Story
After the security of childhood
And before the insecurity
Of the second childhood
I found young men known as Soldiers. read more »
Her presence is like a sweet childhood,
With its careless but thoughtless dare,
Like the verdant, entangled livelihood,
She avails the trailing hands of care. read more »
New Childhood Poems
- Villanelle: Even childhood teenage nurtu.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- My Childhood's Home, John Bradford
- Her pretty childhood, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- There's No Heaven, Neela Nath
- Facilities To Childhood., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Epic Story Of Childhood., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Childhood For Differently Able., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Inviting Childhood, maharshi trivedi
- Wishes To Children., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Childhood, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Childhood, A Lost Dream, Neela Nath
- Childhood, Aftab Alam
- Remembering Childhood, maharshi trivedi
- - Blessed -, Aparna Chatterjee
- CHILDHOOD'S MAGIC 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- the greatest sin, Nikhil Parekh
- Enfance, Eric Dubois
- Childhood, Aryaman Kakkar
- Childhood, Ravikumar C.P.
- My Childhood, Gamaliel Scipio
- Recall, Aparna Chatterjee
- Childhood, Biplab Singha
- my childhood, Saffan Asif
- Glimpses of My Childhood, Rohit Sapra
- My Childhood, Sir. Shaheer Ahmed
- Alufalism words, Senator alufalism
- Rondeau Reclimbing Childhood Tree, Jonathan ROBIN
- My Childhood, micheal john
- Do You Remember Childhood, Faith Grayson
- When childhood comes back again, Alexander Povolotsky
- Childhood Messages, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Alicia, Manuel Odeny
- Since childhood the night scares you, Gert Strydom
- Childhood, Z.I. Mahmud
- Childhood, Tasha Thomson
- Alone Yet, Mashiur Rahman
- Childhood, Richard Netherland Cook
- The Jingles From My Childhood, Nana Kwame Nketsiah
- I miss my childhood, Shashank Dwivedi
- Why Do Children Want To Grow, Kaila George
- childhood is..., shenika vermaak
- Childhood Marble Poem, john tiong chunghoo
- Childhood, Ron Burn
- Strange Twists In Parent Echo, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Return my Childhood, S.D. TIWARI
- Len Webster's 'Childhood Is...', Len Webster
- STANDING ON THE THRESHOLD, sudha pandey
- I am a lot wiser now than in my childhood, Aldo Kraas
- Childhood, paradise yuv
- I miss my childhood, Jinal Oswal
- Reviving Childhood, Amy Marie
- Childhood's Christmas, Patti Masterman
- Childhood, Ayesha A R
- My Innocent Childhood, Zeya Mallick
- Childhood, Just In Love
- Childhood, Ashmita Saha
- Hassle, Hassle the Crazy Cage, Raju Baruah
- On Child Labour, Sameer Daniel Gardner
- Why, Amy Marie
- Abused Child, Mula Veereswara Rao
- Childhood, RiRi S...
- When My Childhood Dies, Evevona Plummer
- My Childhood, jahanvi .................... ..
- Super Mario Brothers Live As Video Gamer.., Ashleigh Leona Mellon
- Childhood, Kervan Aaron
- I can't remember, demarcus reynolds
- my childhood garden, danielle eager
- Lost times, A. V. Asreg
- My Childhood, Kiera R Lewis
- Innocence was stolen, Tiffany Johnson
- 2.03 Childhood - Youth - Old Age, Munindra (Munnan) Misra
- My Childhood Faded Away, Philip Lore
- Haiku - A bag of marbles, john tiong chunghoo
- I look through my childhood, Savio Vogt
- carpe diem