Children Poems - Poems For Children
Poems about children. You can read the best children poems. Browse through all children poems.
The Energy - Poem by AHO Speaks
We live our lives using what was given and what was obtained
To ask and ask; and to ask again
Each child must be protected and grow and never to wane,
Life is an individual gift given to each of us just as our mind
To always be there to help us understand and also to find
As long as the children keep coming it is a very good sign.
We cannot live life based on the context of the past
Earthly life is for the time of the present which goes too fast
To protect, provide and prepare the children; for their time to last.
Each human becomes a being because of its earthly mind
A place to have thoughts and questions from the profound to sublime
A memory of knowledge, to be there and always remind.
The human mind has the potential to go forward from the past
To make the present more permanent even tho it will not last
Leave the future for our children; for it is not an impossible task.
Who among us would be so naive
Not to prepare our children and not believe
The future really becomes their present, hopefully not to grieve.
In time our children will call each of us grand
Beautiful, intelligent young adults each one to speak; and each to stand
Their minds filled with postive energy and ideas never bland.
If the children are fair, honest and in whom we can trust
They are on loan for such a short time to each of us
Be assured their soul will contain an image of you as their cusp.
11-30-05 Aho Speaks
Comments about The Energy by AHO Speaks
Poems About Children
- 251. The Energy , AHO Speaks
- 252. Energy , AHO Speaks
- 253. Muslim Children , AHO Speaks
- 254. Old Jenny , Francis Duggan
- 255. When I Was Very Young , AHO Speaks
- 256. You Are A Role Model , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 257. Old Wacko , Francis Duggan
- 258. Mrs Golga , Francis Duggan
- 259. Abortions Isn’t Health-Care , Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar ..
- 260. Love For Children , RIC S. BASTASA
- 261. Mexico Blues , Aldo Kraas
- 262. History Repeats , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 263. Take Me To The Waterfall , Aldo Kraas
- 264. Hunger , Edwina Reizer
- 265. Stop That Gentle Rocking Of My Cradle , Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 266. The Death Of Adam , Robert Laurence Binyon
- 267. Instead Of Adoring Santa Claus , Randy Johnson
- 268. Children Of God , Liilia Talts Morrison
- 269. A Playground , John Hambrock
- 270. You , Alistair J. Ferguson
- 271. We Are More Alike Than Unalike , Gabriel Eshun
- 272. If Children Ruled The World , Crystal Pongi
- 273. Chapter 3 Notes , imani halley
- 274. Children Of Light , Jasdeep Hari Bhajan Singh Kh ..
- 275. Acceptance And Self-Esteem , Kim Hilliker
- 276. Come Little Children - John Debney , Sashka Salvatore
- 277. Crack In Their Bottles , Liz Colavecchio
- 278. Children , Concetta Neville
- 279. Listen , Sonya Florentino
- 280. Does It Matter To You , Ruby Hopper
- 281. Children Rise Up , Lee John Siebritz
- 282. Toy For Future Children , Linh Dinh
- 283. Eyes Of An Angel , patricia merritt
- 284. The Children Of Yesterday , Randel Horton
- 285. Hugs & Hope Club , Darlene Thomson
- 286. Celebrate Or Cry , sholadoye Dada
- 287. Thanks Children , TR Jones
- 288. Chidren Of Abraham , raff rafael
- 289. Barmaley Korney Ivanovich Chukovsky , Yuri Starostin
- 290. Like Your Step Children , Ravikumar C.P.
- 291. The Good Father , Franklin Spetuxolo Lateta
- 292. Basic Math , Jim Yerman
- 293. Give Love To Children , akingbehin daniel murphy
- 294. Hunter Deary And Hospital Wing , Ken Babstock
- 295. Where Have All The Children Gone? , Harold R Hunt Sr
- 296. Make Your Mothers Day , Damian Murphy
- 297. Symphony Of Sorrows: Journey To Auschwitz , Howard Chapman
- 298. Anhelli - Chapter 3 , Juliusz Slowacki
- 299. The Emerald Town Of Hope , Alexander Smetanin
- 300. Grandson's , Kathy Langlois
New Children Poems
- If The Climate Invites Crime, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Children Of The World (Speech), Melvina Germain
- Always There Are The Children, Nikki Giovanni
- The Countdown Song, Rathindra Narayan Ghosh
- Children's Day May 5., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Right Now, michael walkerjohn
- Poisoned, Harley White
- She Changed The World With Her Music Today, Ronald Chapman
- Nature Is Full Of Cuts, Is It Poetry
- We Are Children, richard shekari
- carpe diem