205.Nature Is Full Of Cuts
he wandered there a lonely man she is afraid, he is tired.. when lily kisses rose Laying Amongst The Ruins Sex Without Love
with each gentle squeeze my baby how she knows The Belly Jar a bird a bee she is afraid, it is tired..
is it wicked of me if i; For Daddy Set Her Crown ON MONSIEUR'S DEPARTURE Poor The House and the toe above me
and parting two leaves; and why not gay girls and over the summer Beside me is still some water i have no time, can i touch 'it' one last time.. read more »
206.A drean Ain't Come True
I'm guide in your way.
Ain't me diminish. read more »
207.A Real Fairytale
You, my sweetheart, evermore pristinely
remain with the most dazzling sparkle
in those pearly gates of yours
that glow brightly; yet not from the shine read more »
Ill love you as much as Lancelot loved Guinevere
As much as Peter loved Wendy
And I would give you the moon and the stars if I had the chance
Because I love you read more »
I am an artist doing wall paint
i am a cat barking like a dog
i am a writer doing engineering
its not the place where i belongs read more »
210.The Peacock's Tail
Shrill whistles pierce the country calm
as peacocks flounce florescent tails.
Imprisoned in their corsets, ladies read more »
211.The Window's Collage
Looking through the mirror,
Of purple veils... of tales.
Reminds me of my memories,
Distant patterns...Time knew well. read more »
212.Life Without You: #DaarLelo
?Life would be hell
But let me try tell
How life could be without you read more »
213.this is not a tale of love
time marks me
nearing midnight read more »
214.If You are Sad, Turn the Pages
If you are sad today, go back
To the last time you were happy
Turn the pages to find the funny
And the pretty faces that have cracked read more »
I escape my apartment
Leaving my stepfather and his dreams
Letting the beast be not worry about me read more »
I hate fairy tales because it’s just one big dream.
When you wake up and reality sets in, life pretty much sucks.
You realize that life never will be as good as a fairytale or a dream, in a way it’s just one big lie.
You hope and wish that you might find your prince some day. read more »
New Cinderella Poems
- Cinderella, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Cinderella social symbol., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cinderella a strong woman., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cinderella the girl., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cinderella, My Bella, Adegbite Adeyinka
- Cinderella the delighted., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Life journey of cinderella., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Innocence of cinderella., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cinderella in universe., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cinderella the young girl., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Lucy in Cinderella, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Cinderella the dear, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cinderella the cute girl., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cinderella, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- unique girl, maharshi trivedi
- The Other Side Of The Story, mary douglas
- CINDERELLA, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- No One Ever Asked Prince Charming, Dipstick Doggie
- Santa Margarita ~ 1978, Sara Fielder
- The Moment It All Turned To Sparkles, mary douglas
- A Woman in the Rains, Akhtar Jawad
- Cinderella, Faraj Nyandiko
- Another Cinderella Story, Sou Sou
- If You are Sad, Turn the Pages, Hebert Logerie
- Red Velveteen Wouldn't The Rosebuds Wish.., mary douglas
- And Diamond Light Filled The Kingdom, mary douglas
- It's All Lemon Chiffon, mary douglas
- The Latest Dulac Illustrations, mary douglas
- Illusions of a Fantasy, Sir FreeBird Edwards
- Cinderella, Heather Burns
- Wallflower Shade, Saiom Shriver
- King Of The Universe, Margaret Alice Second
- Cinderella's Table Cloth, mary douglas
- Cinderella. Cendrillon., mary douglas
- Happiness Is Movement, Naveed Akram
- Fifa World Cup 2014 - Italy versus Uruguay, john tiong chunghoo
- 003, Zara Terri White
- I surprised you shocked my self, Karin Holloway
- A TRUE Friend, Nvisible 2Luv
- I Wish I Was Cinderella, Aurielle Drummer
- Cinderella, Saddam Husen
- PH: Limerick (Mildly Amusing) #2, Brian Johnston
- I am not Cinderella!, Allie Phillips
- A Broken Cinderella, Paula Glynn
- this is not a tale of love, RIC S. BASTASA
- Stoop Narcissus, John Rickell
- The Bulldog of Bergen, Cynthia Long
- Bluebells dance in the wind, Daleen Enslinstrydom
- Sandal, Danette Frenz
- Kokology 13, Hajime Midori
- My Magic Box, Daniella Ramirez
- Tales of A Wife: Something About Ufuoma, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Shed My Skin, Nora Wardrip
- PH: Faith: The Ball's Always in God's Co.., Brian Johnston
- Where Angels Are Found i, Unic Cjonr
- College: Peter's Pumpkin Eaters, Brian Johnston
- Love 'o' Love, Williams Raja
- Cinderella, Jessica Mrozowski
- I AM A REAL ONE, BUT ARE YOU A REAL ONE?, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Can Not Live Without My Cinderella, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Cinderella Syndrome, Princess LilyPad
- Want More Than This [REVISED], Margaret Alice Second
- Paranormal, Platini Sagoe
- HER ECOSYSTEM, Prince Lartey
- Love Story, Marie annette
- A Real Fairytale, Nicholas Nikolov
- A drean Ain't Come True, Dona Jean
- Our Forever, Allyssa Barker
- Cinderella's Nights, Jaya Varma
- For Mom, Patricia Genetos
- The alternate ending, Kriztan Rei Palces
- Turn on the light, .... Chetty
- I, Wolkine Stany
- A Fairy Tale, Morgan Michaels
Poems on / about :
- carpe diem