Poem about cinderella. You can read the best cinderella poems. Browse through all cinderella poems.
We were doomed from the beginning,
Blinded from the start,
But nothing can be done
To fool a happy heart.
With each smile and giggle,
Every embrace and every kiss,
We were shooting toward a happy ending,
And we missed.
Cinderella lost her slipper
And it was never found.
Prince Charming came too late,
Now no one’s sleeping sound.
Pillows are soaking wet,
Hopes are all lost.
No more dancing in the clouds.
Dreams have all been tossed.
The fairy-tale warmth has left us
As winter’s setting in.
The storybook reads the end,
But where should we begin?
Now your heart strives to be broken,
And you long for lonely nights
This time our ship is sinking
We’re going down without a fight. read more »
What ever made you run from me?
Did I scare you with my anger or my lust? read more »
I tried not to hurt you
In the beginning or the end
I told you it would be best if you were just my friend
I tried to tell you that i loved him in the simplest way read more »
Romeo, Romeo, where fore art thou Romeo?
Yes, you are my Romeo
But I'm not your Juliet
I would be great for you read more »
A light like yours can lead me home.
A body warm inside my arms.
A fantasy so alive, made of flesh and bone.
A voice of warmth, a scent of light. read more »
330.And Diamond Light Filled The Kingdom
that stepshoe is too tight the sisters wailed
and who wears see-through shoes that's anyone anyway
they sniffed though not in unison read more »
Don't leave me dear,
Honey please, after all this years.
Baby if you dare, I swear
I'll never forgive you, though read more »
332.The Moment It All Turned To Sparkles
it's threading the point too finely
chided the godmother
tapping a lilac toe shoe on the pavement read more »
333.The Other Side Of The Story
perhaps the thirteenth fairy wept at home
under her polka dot toadstool barely
kept from the monsoons read more »
334.Me, Myself & I
I need you!
That was the last word I said to you.
But do I? read more »
335.Cinderella’s Slipper Trail
Now Cinderella had lost her fella; this-, of course, was her unfaithful dad.
Many bad things can happen, in life, without a 'family launching pad.'
Those dreaded wicked step-kin, sadly came in, bossing her night-and-day.
Still, she had good memories and serenely read 'her rainy days away.' read more »
MY heart yearns for a blissful dance;
Like of those of the Cinderella on the corridors of love-
Smiling to the light of ecstasy. read more »
New Cinderella Poems
- Indian English Drama, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Cinderella, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Cinderella social symbol., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cinderella a strong woman., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cinderella the delighted., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Life journey of cinderella., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Innocence of cinderella., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cinderella in universe., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cinderella the young girl., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Lucy in Cinderella, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Cinderella the dear, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cinderella the cute girl., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cinderella, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- unique girl, maharshi trivedi
- CINDERELLA, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- No One Ever Asked Prince Charming, Dipstick Doggie
- A Woman in the Rains, Akhtar Jawad
- Illusions of a Fantasy, Sir FreeBird Edwards
- Cinderella, Heather Burns
- Cinderella's Table Cloth, mary douglas
- I Wish I Was Cinderella, Aurielle Drummer
- Cinderella, Saddam Husen
- I am not Cinderella!, Allie Phillips
- A Broken Cinderella, Paula Glynn
- Bluebells dance in the wind, Daleen Enslinstrydom
- I Can Not Live Without My Cinderella, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Want More Than This [REVISED], Margaret Alice Second
- Turn on the light, .... Chetty
- Cinderella, Lylo Benant
- A Rhyme Of Cinderella, Efe Benjamin
- My Happily Ever After, Jade Blaydes
- I spend my days like Cinderella, Asif Andalib
- A Cinderella Dance, Emmanuela Petit Frere
- In My shoe, Tee'k Aminu
- Happily Ever After, Maria Regina Ancheta
- My Cinderella, Okoronkwo Jonathan Jackson
- Not a Cinderella., Rebecca .C.
- Snow Whites' Got the Blues, Karen TeichCluster
- My Cinderella, Cole Troyer
- Thou Innocence Anointed And Jordan Bathed, Miroslava Odalovic
- My Friend, j mariz maramion
- Cinderella, Loraine Lotter
- Honeymoon, Tsira Gogeshvili
- Picture Hieroglyphs: Sacred Love Story, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Myth and reality, shoshana vegh
- I'm not Cinderella, Vivin Seprini
- Adelaida: A Cuban Cinderella, Ana Monnar
- My Dreamworld, Swatimalya Chattopadhyay
- Cinderella Limericks, Patti Masterman
- ! C FOR COURAGE!, Ajay Pisharody
- Feasts, Boris Pasternak
- There's magic in the air - Pantoum, Patti Masterman
- Bedtime Stories, Madison Preston
- Cinderella, Soraka Starchild
- Cinderella Renewed, Myra Ahmad
- TALE OF WOE - A CINDERELLA STORY, sabina bista
- Disney Story, Emily Reid
- 2010/01/22 Cinderella Tribute, Margaret Alice
- I`m Not Prince Charming And Will Never B.., MiJ HeNrieL
- Fairy Tales, Amy Jayne
- halku - 64, Maria Barbara Korynt
- I'm Staying Me! ! ! ! ! ! !, No Reason To Care
- Modern Cinderella, Desiree Bradford
- Cinderella, LeighAnne Adams
- cinderella, Mishelle walker
- Cinderella, Sami Woodall
- Fairytail life, Tessa Monaghan
- CINDERELLA'S SHOES, Brian Taylor
- Im not that Cinderella, Mikaiila .S.
- Ode to Cinderella, Swarnapali Liyanage
- Abused Cinderella, Bella Ravenstar
- Learn To Love Again, Daniel Wittfoth
- Cinderella, ESPN CHICK
- Cinderella, Ramona Thompson
- carpe diem