Poem about cinderella. You can read the best cinderella poems. Browse through all cinderella poems.
337.The alternate ending
What if belle fell for gaston and care not for the beast?
or the princess and the frog never kissed?
will cinderella still be recognized by her prince?
if in the palace ball, she's not in.
what if rapunzel never grew her hair?
will her prince be able to reach her lair?
and if shadow never left peter pan's side,
then peter and wendy's roads wouldn't collide.
what if aurora never shed her blood?
having no one to wake, her prince will be sad.
and what if the queen is the fairest of them all?
then snowhite would not be standing tall.
now these what ifs i tell,
are those what ifs that kill.
turning happily ever afters so pale,
making all live on FAIRLY tales. read more »
The words pound at my head,
Echoing even in the darkest part.
Being heard through anything.
I fell like Cinderella, read more »
My cinderella story is going wrong all over again
magic words are fake or was the spell incorrect
b'coz everything seems to be taking twist and turn without any gain..
i'm loosing my prince all over again. read more »
340.The Days to Remember
Do you remember the days?
The days of Cinderella wanting to go the ball
The days of the seven dwarfs
The days when you believed in it read more »
341.A Mud Envy
The mental patient in the wake of a dream
Silenced the end of all things to come read more »
342.Lily, Picasso & The Golden Mean
The bride wore knee sox.
Kissing the ground her mother walked on,
Taking me back in time to a place
Like no other I’ve ever seen before— read more »
Does anyone still make use of the linen handkerchief?
Does anyone still take the time to starch and iron,
Fold and press into triangle or square? read more »
Something love smells like a pure spackle!
It drifts an urge to the soul fur
with a twinkling pace of breathing space
beyond Cinderella’s delightful groove read more »
Do you remember the time where we felt free?
Remember those days where we felt like we could do anything?
Those times where we felt alive and not so alone
Not so afraid of what the future might bring read more »
Our love is like a fairy tale perfect in everyway. Day by Day it grew more magical than anyones love could ever get
You were my prince charming, i was your Cinderella
We fell in love the moment my voice touched your ears and then my song slowely turned into a duet. read more »
We were doomed from the beginning,
Blinded from the start,
But nothing can be done
To fool a happy heart. read more »
What ever made you run from me?
Did I scare you with my anger or my lust? read more »
New Cinderella Poems
- Indian English Drama, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Cinderella, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Cinderella social symbol., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cinderella a strong woman., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cinderella the delighted., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Life journey of cinderella., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Innocence of cinderella., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cinderella in universe., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cinderella the young girl., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Lucy in Cinderella, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Cinderella the dear, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cinderella the cute girl., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cinderella, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- unique girl, maharshi trivedi
- CINDERELLA, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- No One Ever Asked Prince Charming, Dipstick Doggie
- A Woman in the Rains, Akhtar Jawad
- Illusions of a Fantasy, Sir FreeBird Edwards
- Cinderella, Heather Burns
- Cinderella's Table Cloth, mary douglas
- I Wish I Was Cinderella, Aurielle Drummer
- Cinderella, Saddam Husen
- I am not Cinderella!, Allie Phillips
- A Broken Cinderella, Paula Glynn
- Bluebells dance in the wind, Daleen Enslinstrydom
- I Can Not Live Without My Cinderella, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Want More Than This [REVISED], Margaret Alice Second
- Turn on the light, .... Chetty
- Cinderella, Lylo Benant
- A Rhyme Of Cinderella, Efe Benjamin
- My Happily Ever After, Jade Blaydes
- I spend my days like Cinderella, Asif Andalib
- A Cinderella Dance, Emmanuela Petit Frere
- In My shoe, Tee'k Aminu
- Happily Ever After, Maria Regina Ancheta
- My Cinderella, Okoronkwo Jonathan Jackson
- Not a Cinderella., Rebecca .C.
- Snow Whites' Got the Blues, Karen TeichCluster
- My Cinderella, Cole Troyer
- Thou Innocence Anointed And Jordan Bathed, Miroslava Odalovic
- My Friend, j mariz maramion
- Cinderella, Loraine Lotter
- Honeymoon, Tsira Gogeshvili
- Picture Hieroglyphs: Sacred Love Story, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Myth and reality, shoshana vegh
- I'm not Cinderella, Vivin Seprini
- Adelaida: A Cuban Cinderella, Ana Monnar
- My Dreamworld, Swatimalya Chattopadhyay
- Cinderella Limericks, Patti Masterman
- ! C FOR COURAGE!, Ajay Pisharody
- Feasts, Boris Pasternak
- There's magic in the air - Pantoum, Patti Masterman
- Bedtime Stories, Madison Preston
- Cinderella, Soraka Starchild
- Cinderella Renewed, Myra Ahmad
- TALE OF WOE - A CINDERELLA STORY, sabina bista
- Disney Story, Emily Reid
- 2010/01/22 Cinderella Tribute, Margaret Alice
- I`m Not Prince Charming And Will Never B.., MiJ HeNrieL
- Fairy Tales, Amy Jayne
- halku - 64, Maria Barbara Korynt
- I'm Staying Me! ! ! ! ! ! !, No Reason To Care
- Modern Cinderella, Desiree Bradford
- Cinderella, LeighAnne Adams
- cinderella, Mishelle walker
- Cinderella, Sami Woodall
- Fairytail life, Tessa Monaghan
- CINDERELLA'S SHOES, Brian Taylor
- Im not that Cinderella, Mikaiila .S.
- Ode to Cinderella, Swarnapali Liyanage
- Abused Cinderella, Bella Ravenstar
- Learn To Love Again, Daniel Wittfoth
- Cinderella, ESPN CHICK
- Cinderella, Ramona Thompson
- carpe diem