Poem about cinderella. You can read the best cinderella poems. Browse through all cinderella poems.
349.An hour after midnight
Dressed to kill
but no where to go.
A fairytale disaster
put on a show.
I do not need a prince
to have a happy ending.
I will not lose
and I will not stop pretending.
I will hold my head high
keep my heart strong.
Because this Cinderella
will not get this time wrong.
Will another price find my heart?
Or just another stupid shoe?
I will wait an hour after midnight
to know my fairytale will not come true. read more »
there're a few light clouds floating above the sky,
there're a few light breeze blowing on the ground,
oh, who told me not to miss you? read more »
351.Midnight In The Park
Real life may not be a whirlwind romance.
Real life may not be running off to a hidden cabin.
Real life may not be a Cinderella fairy tail. read more »
352.Love at first sight
Dawn breaks as does my heart I feel as if Cinderella except I know my prince will never come.
I think of him every day and night he never shows. read more »
353.For Vusi Masilela: With Nicholas Jiyane
Hey! My bra?
It's a deed is done
We have grafted a positive success read more »
What a tender, fidel heart she has gotten;
So fragile that should be handled with great care.
It may be irreparably broken when jilted or slighted; read more »
355.The Ice Waltz
I recall I stood in snow that didn't,
Freeze me to my core.
Trees were made of the purest crystal.
Moonlight shone through the prisms, read more »
356.You Leave At Midnight
Baby I love you, what’s life without you
Why do you leave me when you say you don’t want to
You leave at midnight read more »
357.Welcome to my dreamworld
There you stood
In front of me
You smiled read more »
358.Reflections in You
As the moon reflects the light of the sun
And the mirror the light in you
So do you reflect the light of life read more »
Every step that takes me closer to you
I think about it for an hour or two
Every sound from my lips
I plan out for minutes read more »
360.Glass Slippered Shoes
I know thats not going to happen.
I know it wont be okay.
But Im running out of words.
And things to say. read more »
New Cinderella Poems
- Indian English Drama, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Cinderella, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Cinderella social symbol., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cinderella a strong woman., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cinderella the delighted., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Life journey of cinderella., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Innocence of cinderella., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cinderella in universe., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cinderella the young girl., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Lucy in Cinderella, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Cinderella the dear, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cinderella the cute girl., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cinderella, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- unique girl, maharshi trivedi
- CINDERELLA, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- No One Ever Asked Prince Charming, Dipstick Doggie
- A Woman in the Rains, Akhtar Jawad
- Illusions of a Fantasy, Sir FreeBird Edwards
- Cinderella, Heather Burns
- Cinderella's Table Cloth, mary douglas
- I Wish I Was Cinderella, Aurielle Drummer
- Cinderella, Saddam Husen
- I am not Cinderella!, Allie Phillips
- A Broken Cinderella, Paula Glynn
- Bluebells dance in the wind, Daleen Enslinstrydom
- I Can Not Live Without My Cinderella, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Want More Than This [REVISED], Margaret Alice Second
- Turn on the light, .... Chetty
- Cinderella, Lylo Benant
- A Rhyme Of Cinderella, Efe Benjamin
- My Happily Ever After, Jade Blaydes
- I spend my days like Cinderella, Asif Andalib
- A Cinderella Dance, Emmanuela Petit Frere
- In My shoe, Tee'k Aminu
- Happily Ever After, Maria Regina Ancheta
- My Cinderella, Okoronkwo Jonathan Jackson
- Not a Cinderella., Rebecca .C.
- Snow Whites' Got the Blues, Karen TeichCluster
- My Cinderella, Cole Troyer
- Thou Innocence Anointed And Jordan Bathed, Miroslava Odalovic
- My Friend, j mariz maramion
- Cinderella, Loraine Lotter
- Honeymoon, Tsira Gogeshvili
- Picture Hieroglyphs: Sacred Love Story, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Myth and reality, shoshana vegh
- I'm not Cinderella, Vivin Seprini
- Adelaida: A Cuban Cinderella, Ana Monnar
- My Dreamworld, Swatimalya Chattopadhyay
- Cinderella Limericks, Patti Masterman
- ! C FOR COURAGE!, Ajay Pisharody
- Feasts, Boris Pasternak
- There's magic in the air - Pantoum, Patti Masterman
- Bedtime Stories, Madison Preston
- Cinderella, Soraka Starchild
- Cinderella Renewed, Myra Ahmad
- TALE OF WOE - A CINDERELLA STORY, sabina bista
- Disney Story, Emily Reid
- 2010/01/22 Cinderella Tribute, Margaret Alice
- I`m Not Prince Charming And Will Never B.., MiJ HeNrieL
- Fairy Tales, Amy Jayne
- halku - 64, Maria Barbara Korynt
- I'm Staying Me! ! ! ! ! ! !, No Reason To Care
- Modern Cinderella, Desiree Bradford
- Cinderella, LeighAnne Adams
- cinderella, Mishelle walker
- Cinderella, Sami Woodall
- Fairytail life, Tessa Monaghan
- CINDERELLA'S SHOES, Brian Taylor
- Im not that Cinderella, Mikaiila .S.
- Ode to Cinderella, Swarnapali Liyanage
- Abused Cinderella, Bella Ravenstar
- Learn To Love Again, Daniel Wittfoth
- Cinderella, ESPN CHICK
- Cinderella, Ramona Thompson
- carpe diem