Cinderella Poems - Poems For Cinderella
Poems about cinderella. You can read the best cinderella poems. Browse through all cinderella poems.
Help The Nile-Crocodile Survive - Poem by Margaret Alice
Eating in a new restaurant where the chips were
sprinkled with spices; I should have sent it back,
but I didn’t; now another sleepless night with my
back and neck in a terrible knot, stomach burning
and my head stuffed with cotton; with cold spells
and fevers; it is the very last time I eat what I’m
offered with strange condiments; in future I’ll refuse,
not caring about offending; given the corporeal
punishment inflicted by food - I feel like dying
I am so tired; the Nile-Crocodile is reduced to
primitive reptilian survival; the Ice-Princess is
crying all life is vain; Cinderella is writhing in pain,
Alice has been changed into a prototype Quasimodo;
maybe the stuff that I eat shuts off part of my brain –
I can’t even do any addition; at school I was branded
a fool; at varsity I was the local dunce; every test
taken under allergic conditions and I never knew
I thought life was supposed to be this painful
Seth says all physical pain has psychosomatic origins
in the indictment of my childish self by Calvinism’s
original sin; the war at home that spoiled all ideas of
love; the total neglect of all emotional needs when we
were small – therefore my life is blighted; although I
know that ideas and experiences of doom and gloom
are the cause by creating a chemically unbalanced body;
no amount of reading and positive thinking has changed
the situation as yet –
Seth promised that accepting responsibility for all of
life’s problems would lessen the effect of any
psychosomatic condition; yet my attempts to accept
it has not changed anything – maybe this condition
is meant as a gift: It brought the Nile-Crocodile into
existence, a deep need to read and study to escape
the confines of discomfort – the claustrophobia forces
me to seek escape through my imagination; thank
heaven I discovered New Age literature to
Help the Nile-Crocodile survive the onslaught
on mind, brain and body!
Comments about Help The Nile-Crocodile Survive by Margaret Alice
Poems About Cinderella
- 1. Help The Nile-Crocodile Survive , Margaret Alice
- 2. Excites The Soul [rev.] , Margaret Alice Second
- 3. 210. , John Westlake
- 4. The Human Vampire. , Ace Of Black Hearts
- 5. My Family Life [rev] , Margaret Alice Second
- 6. Bishop's Lament , gershon hepner
- 7. Regular Fella , Leslie Alexis
- 8. '2010/02/02 Illegal Sensations , Margaret Alice
- 9. Messages Lost In A Lonely Night , Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- 10. You Should Have Known Him In The First P.. , RIC S. BASTASA
- 11. I'Ll Show You The Darkness , Ace Of Black Hearts
- 12. Art Of Romantic , maria sudibyo
- 13. All I Am , Edwina Reizer
- 14. Wild Flowers! , Edward Kofi Louis
- 15. Cinderella , Edward Kofi Louis
- 16. An Ode To Desire' , Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- 17. Cinderella Will Return To Her Place… , Margaret Alice
- 18. Family Fantasy: The Magician Of Reason , Margaret Alice
- 19. Once Upon A Time , Brie Carter
- 20. Hermit-Existence , Margaret Alice Second
- 21. Ph: Faith: The Ball's Always In God's Co.. , Brian Johnston
- 22. Fifa World Cup 2014 - Italy Versus Uruguay , john tiong chunghoo
- 23. Happiness Is Movement , Naveed Akram
- 24. The World Is More Than The Sum Of It's P.. , Patti Masterman
- 25. The Cinderella Shoe , Herbert Nehrlich
- 26. On Your Sixteenth , Chris Lane
- 27. Awaiting The Witching Hour , RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 28. Cinderella The Dear , Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- 29. Esoteric: Astrogenetic Family, Fear Myse.. , Margaret Alice
- 30. Cinderella , C Richard Miles
- 31. Hitler Had One Ball , O Anna Niemus
- 32. Fulfilment Of All Their Dreams… , Margaret Alice
- 33. May's Hem , Saiom Shriver
- 34. Cinderella The Girl. , Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- 35. Wallflower Shade , Saiom Shriver
- 36. Honeymoon , Tsira Gogeshvili
- 37. Halku - 64 , Maria Barbara Korynt
- 38. Interest Dies With Ignorance , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 39. Cinderella In Universe. , Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- 40. 2010/01/22 Cinderella Tribute , Margaret Alice
- 41. I Can Not Live Without My Cinderella , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 42. Miss Cinderella, Sing My Song , Sylvia Chidi
- 43. Want More Than This [revised] , Margaret Alice Second
- 44. My Cinderella , Cole Troyer
- 45. I'M Staying Me! ! ! ! ! ! ! , No Reason To Care
- 46. My Dreamworld , Swatimalya Chattopadhyay
- 47. Happily Never After , Sherice Malcolm
- 48. Resurrection Of The Butterfly , Barry Van Asten
- 49. Happily Ever After , Maria Regina Ancheta
- 50. A Cinderella Dance , Emmanuela Petit Frere
New Cinderella Poems
- Cinderella, victoria foister
- Fairy-Tale, Thembi ngadlela
- Cinderella, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Cinderella Social Symbol., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cinderella A Strong Woman., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cinderella The Delighted., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Life Journey Of Cinderella., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Innocence Of Cinderella., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cinderella In Universe., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Cinderella The Young Girl., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- carpe diem