Concrete Poems - Poems For Concrete
Poems about concrete. You can read the best concrete poems. Browse through all concrete poems.
Far Out John Denver, Far Out - Poem by Kevin C. Gardner
Far Out, John Denver, Far Out
Far out from the maddening crowd.
Far out from the pre-Kevin daughter wanting warmth of the woman-womb.
Far out from the nylon blue clip-on tie on the first day of Mrs. Hudson’s kindergarten class.
Far out from Kathy Church’s long blond hair and Liz Seaeva’s brown eyes.
Far out from long summer afternoons with Archie, and Jughead.
Far out from sailing sunfish hours and Narby’s by boat.
Far out from a thirteen year olds first bottle of Genesee Cream Ale.
Far out from the 1973 Ford Pinto and the young girl from Hedley Street
Far out from Jaybird, and the day he fell from the sky.
Far out from the cashier and the bagboy.
Far out from the St. Mary’s Saturday, and the Wedding by the water.
Far out, John Denver, far out.
Far Out from Fort Lauderdale, and Pompano Beach and Point Breeze,
Far out from Oak Orchard, and East State Street.
Far out from concrete and beer, and homegrown.
Far out from working with idiots.
Far out from the day I met Guillian-Barre.
Far out from mom, and the two percent chance that the tumor is cancerous.
Far out from landing squarely in the center of that two percent.
Far out from watching the strongest woman I have ever known wither.
Far out from that incredible fall of ‘05.
Far Out, John Denver, Far Out.
Far out from the “Warm Sun on My Shoulders.”
Far out from the Vague Path.
Far out from the days of wine and roses,
and concrete and beer and homegrown.
Far out John Denver, far out
Comments about Far Out John Denver, Far Out by Kevin C. Gardner
Poems About Concrete
- 1. Far Out John Denver, Far Out , Kevin C. Gardner
- 2. Surrealistic Song , Guy Alan Gray
- 3. Concrete Hi-Fi (After Seeing The Isa Gen.. , C Richard Miles
- 4. In Oil We Trust... , Roy Lee
- 5. Solid Concrete , Danjele Loos
- 6. Violet , Jas Andrada
- 7. Baltimore- ' The Killing Feild' (Help Su.. , wallace eaton
- 8. The Vacation , Josephe Buchanan
- 9. I Think Blue Is A Nice Colour, And Turqu.. , cristobal obregon silvertop
- 10. Play , Rebecca Stansfield
- 11. Mother Nature Steals , NurViktoria Ellen
- 12. Ispeming , Fred Jack Amikoonsgiyamanito ..
- 13. The Rose , Destiny Lovett
- 14. Letter Home , Michael Brennan
- 15. Where I'M From , Heidi Wiggin
- 16. Autumn Life Blood , Gregory Allen Uhan
- 17. Concrete , Jon Corelis
- 18. Dichotomy , June Stepansky
- 19. Syrian Haiku , Guillermo Veloso
- 20. Rivka Revealed , Alona Crigger
- 21. Jesus Takes A Stroll , Jerry Buckley
- 22. In His Eyes , Clarence Williams
- 23. King's Bridge , Les Littleford
- 24. Hampden , Kevin Moore
- 25. New York , Laura Gilfillan
- 26. See , Jessica Mackey
- 27. Boner , Rjv Ernesto
- 28. Escape Velocity , Rjv Ernesto
New Concrete Poems
- Dirty Angels, george fillingham
- Extinction Is Forever, Joseph DeMarco
- I'M So Lonely, Emma R. Kessler
- Coeur D'Alene, Lucas Pate
- Among The Pretty Pebbles, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Concrete Fill, Prasad Natarajan
- The River, Gul Pacha Ulfat
- The Corner Meet On Love Street, Shirene L smith
- Wishing Lightning To Strike [3rd Revision], Margaret Alice Second
- Team Commonwealth, United We Stand, Emily Liang
- carpe diem