253.Thiruvalluvar's Couplets on 'Possession of Motivation'
591. Owners of motivation are proud possessors.
Do they really possess who own things else?
592. Motivation in mind has no end and it lasts long. read more »
254.Thiruvalluvar's Couplets on ' Fate '
371. When fate favours, it brings about perseverance in man to earn.
An ill-fate makes him idle for the wealth in him to wane.
372. A bad time dulls your wisdom into folly. read more »
255.Thiruvalluvar's Couplets on 'Intrepidity in Misery'
621. Smile when troubles assail you. That inner joy,
unequal, alone will vanquish your grief.
622. Floods of sorrow uncontrolled will be overcome
when a stubborn wise man ponders over it. read more »
256.Please Dear Lord (Couplets Free Style)
Please dear Lord help all those who are in pain
Let them see that calling on You is never in vain
That reading your Word can give them every day
More strength to carry on and make it through read more »
257.Turn Your Losses Around (Rhyming Couplets)
When your dreams go wrong
He’ll help you to be strong.
When with life you can’t cope.
He’ll give you peace and hope. read more »
258.Just Venting Some (Rhyming Couplets)
You just stared the other day at me
And you just forced me to look back at you and see
That this seems to be a game that you love repeating read more »
259.Mothers (4-lines/rhymed couplets)
Mothers- do our ties end with the cutting of the cord at birth?
Or is a there a tie that binds us, beyond this physical earth?
For even when they have long gone and moved on to eternity
They still hold us in ties that defy the limits of memory. read more »
260.Decadence (4-lines rhymed couplets)
A country's decadence starts with the nation's language decay
When citizens speak in curses with malevolent words they say
For words can spread Darkness and in power materialize
Into Reality and effect a nation's inevitable demise. read more »
261.Declaration (4 lines poem/rhymed couplets)
May God in His Divine Goodness and Mercy
Bless this land of mine with His Truth and Reality
Set my people free from the trappings of False Religion
Unchain their hearts and minds from its spiritual Deception! read more »
Defined and not ambiguous
It's exact and not superfluous.
Such depth of transparency read more »
263.Thiruvalluvar's Couplets on 'Smiting Glances of the Belle'
1081. Is this jewelled maid human, a goddess or a peahen rare?
My mind is bewildered!
1082. She dashed a glance to his rash looks
as a brave goddess rushing with a force. read more »
New Couplet Poems
- Juéjù... ??...Verse of The Tang Dynasty, Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Criticism, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Sighing Sonnet, Cherylyn Vardi
- This place can be heaven sometimes, Mark Heathcote
- Memoirs, Frank Avon
- Villanelle: Trust no one even wife/husba.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- A Match, Sadiqullah Khan
- Alankar(Decor) -202, Indira Renganathan
- Pâques 1916, Oilibheir Alain Christie
- The Demise of Camembert, Ron Slate
- We Both Know, Joseph Narusiewicz
- The Sonnet, michael walker
- I'm no composer, Stan Petrovich
- A Blank Page, Elia Michael
- I'm a Piece of Work, Francie Lynch
- Poetry Court, Dean Meredith
- Thirst, Russell Thornton
- Eh, who cares?, Priyanshi Dass
- Skeletons that rattle, Emmanuel George Cefai
- I AM NOT A POET, Terry terrific Egharevba
- <<<<<< A call for a ca.., Abdul Wahab
- Summer Butterfly, Bernard Kennedy
- Fashionista (For Melissa), Buddy Bee Anthony
- A loving Father, Joshua Barnett
- Woman Sometimes An Indian View! ! ! !, SALINI NAIR
- Warning to a Rhymster Who is Making Ever.., David McLansky
- In An Album, Alexander Anderson
- Tomato Omlette, Dorothy Sinha
- If I See The Sun Again, cp Aboobacker
- A Poet's Lament, David McLansky
- Without You, Muhammad Shanazar
- Prosody of Free verse, gulsher JOHN
- Sonnet: To Death, My Love Sailed, Patrick Sunday
- Experience, Aniruddha Pathak
- Modesty blasé, Aniruddha Pathak
- Death comes to call every day, Aniruddha Pathak
- Kids without coitus, Aniruddha Pathak
- The Secret Of Thy Smile, Aniruddha Pathak
- Love’s last flickering flame, Aniruddha Pathak
- Death, thou shalt die, Aniruddha Pathak
- The silent lips of love scarce lie, Aniruddha Pathak
- Hearken to your heart’s silent hint, Aniruddha Pathak
- When Milton’s sonnets sing, Aniruddha Pathak
- A prayer too late, Aniruddha Pathak
- Destiny Dies But Once, Aniruddha Pathak
- The Ruba'iyat Of Creteil Lake - Part Three, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Monster's Ink, Charles Monroe
- Literary Terms, gulsher JOHN
- That's The Writing Bug!, Denis Martindale
- A Sonnet Of Nature, Portia Burton
- Fête De L'internet 1998 With Khemi, Jonathan ROBIN
- That Loved flower, Sudam Panigrahi
- I am a human, Pankaj Kumar
- Pandora's Box Unlocks, Jonathan ROBIN
- Cascading Thoughts, Lento Maez
- Who’s Stupid?, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Alankar (Decor) -170, Indira Renganathan
- Alankar (Decor) -169, Indira Renganathan
- “A Date with a fool”, Queeny Gona
- TWO THINGS ARE BETTER, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Alankar (Decor) -166, Indira Renganathan
- Alankar(Decor) -165, Indira Renganathan
- To Block or Not to Block, that is the Qu.., Jonathan ROBIN
- Craft and Wisemen versus Kraft und Eisen, Jonathan ROBIN
- Alankar (Decor) - 161, Indira Renganathan
- From Crown to Downhill Flight, Jonathan ROBIN
- To Thee, Rai Tula
- My Tears are Ink, Joey Jones
- Then by what impulse … 0206-2k13, saadat tahir
- Myself as an idea, Madrason writer
- Alankar(Decor) -150, Indira Renganathan
- Alankar(Decor) -149, Indira Renganathan
- Alankar(Decor) -142, Indira Renganathan
- Alankar(Decor) -141, Indira Renganathan
Poems on / about :
- carpe diem