Crazy Poems - Poems For Crazy
Poems about crazy. You can read the best crazy poems. Browse through all crazy poems.
Crazy Prose On A Crazy Night - Poem by Sandra Regan
June brings warmth, sun kissed cheeks and love from two.
Endless crazy thoughts of laughter, songs, and you.
Four days of a full moon, oh my.
Filled with your light and your crazy ways.
Reeling with memories of nights and days.
Eyes the same and yet so different.
Your spirit fills us tonight, like this moon shining so bright.
I'm positive you feel the same.
So what happens next? Love and fights?
Crazy days and crazy nights.
Real? Is this? I don't know.
Angels have clearly shot us with some crazy bow.
Zen says you are dark and we are light.
Yes, you are left and we are right.
A guy and two goddesses.
Boy, I think we be the crazy ones tonight.
Oh, but the dreams he has.
Under the cover of night and the drunkenness of his vice.
This boy is clearly obsessed with being naughty and nice.
Roxy means 'Dawn', hmm, dawns early light?
Obey your elders, let's not fight.
Xrated are your dream, this we think is true.
Yes, most definitely, you dream your dreams in lapis lazuli blue.
And who's to say what we dream of this boy.
No, some things stay secret, this be our joy.
Dreams and dancing, I hope they last through this crazy night.
LoLena, he has dubbed my fellow seraphim.
Oh, the funny looks we share from across this swim.
Laughter again at your silly words and crazy ways.
Endless, nights, and endless days.
No, WE are all crazy, I think.
And here you have a crazy prose for this moon filled crazy night.
Comments about Crazy Prose On A Crazy Night by Sandra Regan
Poems About Crazy
- 1. Crazy Prose On A Crazy Night , Sandra Regan
- 2. Who Knows Your Magic , Ramprasad Sen
- 3. I Am The Crazy Person , Rob Hyden
- 4. Tonight Is A Mystical Night , maryam kazmi
- 5. Crazy Enough , Sophia Engel
- 6. Love Is A Crazy Business , Abhineet Sharma
- 7. Maybe Were Crazy , Shadrach Knight
- 8. Crazy , Shanice A. Rodriguez
- 9. Mama Is A Crazy Girl , L C Vieira
- 10. Drive Me Crazy , HannahJane Brazier
- 11. Nasha Pyaar Ka , binod bastola
- 12. Peer Pressure , lilzett willis
- 13. Do You Think I'M Crazy Doc??? , Micheline Birger
- 14. Romantic Love Affair , April Humason
- 15. My Fav Crazy World , pooja mehta shah
- 16. Nightmares. , Jason Yarkie
- 17. Laugh It Up , Rik Bertrand
- 18. Am I Crazy? , Shakera St. John
- 19. Crazy....! ! ! , Dallie jfd
- 20. Crazy , Tyler Stafford
- 21. Crazy , Cat Ducat
- 22. One Piece - Crazy Rainbow , Zen Dhosze
- 23. You Love Me Crazy , Melanie Weeks
- 24. Crazy Poets , Alyssa Lynn
- 25. What Do You Say? , kelsey torres
- 26. Crazy World , Pain's FallinAngel
- 27. Sanity's All About Location, Location, L.. , something changing
- 28. Love , christopher key
- 29. Nico's Request , Aiyabells 002
- 30. Silent Dialogue , Lizelle 'Leasel' Martins
- 31. Just Being Crazy , Rudy Jr.
- 32. A Little Fun Keeps You Young , JoJo Bean, Dodgy Dave and Me ..
- 33. My Secret Crush , danielle boyer
- 34. Our Life , Tatiana Enriquez
- 35. It's So Crazy , jazzmen hankins
- 36. Voices , Aiyanna Ortiz
- 37. The Ballad Of Crazy Joe , John Weber
- 38. The Crazy Old Lady , Candace Johnson
- 39. Crazy? , Vi Lanflagle
- 40. O Mother, Who Really , Ramprasad Sen
- 41. Panaginip By Crazy As Pinoy , kaurlene sheila
- 42. Crazy About Her , Robert Rumery
- 43. Trumpets , chris bowen, a.k.a to wit
- 44. Crazy (The Undesired Ones) , Marcquiese Burrell
- 45. Driven Crazy Or Crazy Driven , Shauntae Taylor
- 46. It's Crazy , Julie Yonce
- 47. Crazy! , BUNMI OROGUN SAMUEL
- 48. Double Scrips , Terrance Upham
- 49. Tired Of The Hate(Inspired By A Role Mod.. , Arthur V. Miller III
- 50. The Sitter , Ashley Raffkind
New Crazy Poems
- Ms.Crazy, Joen Coronel
- Reformatted An Combined Classics, Terrance Upham
- Crazy Mind, Terrance Upham
- Crazy For You, Gretchen Cruz
- Crazy Is Losing My Mind, Jeff Smith
- Broken, Crazy Man In Town, Djanna Jaffar
- Crazy, Dipankar Sadhukhan
- - There Isn'T Impossible In Dreams & Love-, Ali Sabry
- Crazy People Do Crazy Things, Mr. Nobody
- You Don'T Go Crazy Till It's Done, Julia Boon
- carpe diem