241.Living For Love
I’ve lost the will to fight
On this ever faithful night
Where oh so finally
Begins my time of misery read more »
I feel so depressed all around I see people smiling and laughing enjoying every little thing in there life.
I look around and ask my self 'why can't that be me? '
I try and try to get out of my depression.
It hurts me to see you knowing you love me and care. read more »
243.Times Of Stress
Tempted am I to write some more,
Why must I write another encore?
Only to use and tax my brain,
To keep away my depression again. read more »
HE's blanked my Mind yet again,
Why cannot I find the words?
Has Depression taken hold once more,
With no Willpower to knock it to the floor? read more »
245.Nowhere left to fall
I have no where left to fall.
Except to the clutches of depression and suicide.
Oh my dear God how life can seem like a slide.
I can't fall anywhere soft. read more »
Looking down at the floor
seeing the blood stains.
I see the razors lying around
I can't believe who i used to be. read more »
247.Depression Turns Into Death...
He held my body close
And slowly kissed my lips
I was shaking by his touch
Let's just stop I tried to plead read more »
The rip inside which causes large amounts of pain,
leaving the body engulfed in flames of depression.
As the overwhelming heat slow down the mind,
and leaves you open to nothing, but isolation. read more »
249.A Manic's Song
They say I am crazy and unstable
Society does not tolerate me or my condition
Some say its mad behavior
Doctors call it manic behavior read more »
when i talk,
they see my vibrating lips
it is only words. read more »
251.Lion in the livingroom! ! ? ?
I think this bread was overdone
And I still ate it
Crusted and black read more »
252.Money The Depression
Many enough to express
So clear to describe success
Money! read more »
New Depression Poems
- A Bit of Depression, Andy Caldwell
- Unending Minutes [REV.], Margaret Alice Second
- Depression of humans., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Dread, vince gullaci
- Gloomy Day, Kyle Schlicher
- Light, Dorsey Baker
- Depression!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Depression of a Friend, Tiffany Roldan
- Demon named Depression, Dimitri Jagodinski
- depression, Nikhil Parekh
- In The Depression That Crushes me, Emmanuel George Cefai
- I Watched In Wonder, Kyle Schlicher
- DEPRESSION 2, cassie slaughter
- Depression Is, david kush
- Depression, Elizabeth Tyrrell
- Depression, Cecilia Riley
- Life..., Dr John Celes
- Depression, Lucas Huang
- Depression, isaac gracie
- I Dream Of Death, Ashley Kolakowski
- Depression, Lawerence Mize, Sr.
- On Depression, Charles Zhang
- On The Inside, Margaret Alice Second
- No Woman, No Cry..., kfm Productions
- Depressed., Brittnee Perlin
- IDK, Dwayne Earle Gordon
- Depression is, sam nancollis
- Reality of Reality, Michaella Phillips
- Depression, Mysterygrl123 Angel
- Depression, Redefined, John Demon Jones
- Fundamental of Liar Chapter CLXX: The Bo.., maria sudibyo
- Lonely Depressions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Rain, Ferdinand L Quintos
- Just Generally Happy, Aric Beers
- Recession To End Soon, Jonathan ROBIN
- Even Depressed People Say That They're F.., Jesse Ellsbury
- Death, Oscar Lopez
- Depression aint no flu, Amy Louise Kerswell
- I'm in Full Depression, Cassie Lowe
- Score, Morgan Michaels
- Another War Lost, Tim Labbe
- No Hope, Cati Walthall
- Depressing why are you here again, Laura Kilting
- The Recession, Rowina M Mallick
- Depression, Ally Brock
- The Poem Of Depression, Xara Smith
- Human Nature, Brandon Vasquez
- Sad, Gigi Levin
- the act of depression, Theresa Short
- Battling Depression, Cati Walthall
- This is My Confession, Elizabeth Kuykendall
- Sad Winter, Donna Nimmo
- Depression, Darkangel Flyfree
- depression, mary salla
- An Epidemic Of Melancholy Proportions, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Depression Is, Krystal Shearer
- Depression Can Hurt Bad, Krystal Shearer
- Between Hope and Depression, Leaking Pen
- Basic Psychological Terms for Contempor.., Nyein Way
- Amusement Of A Tortured Soul, keegan bourke
- Depression Makes Me, Nathaniel Hayes
- A Vested Void, Dean Loughin
- Weight of Depression, Dorsey Baker
- depression makes me feel and is, claire bear
- Empty, Timothy hopkins
- Light, Aidan Nielsen
- Worthless, Alexianna Brandhagen
- Treatment-Resistant Depression, Is It Poetry
- nothing lasts forever, take note, Sebastian Soberania
- Zeitgeistlyrik: Winter Blues (Satis Shro.., Satis Shroff
- Money The Depression, Anele TheAfrikanSon kaMtheth ..
- Disturbed, Marvin Brato Sr
- Lonely words, Mike poet
- Depression, Annie Singh
Poems on / about :
- carpe diem