Poems on / about :
- carpe diem
it is a tire.
It make me go haywire.
I want to show those Preppies what's real, read more »
302.Zeitgeistlyrik: Winter Blues (Satis Shroff)
Season of short daylight,
Coughs and rheuma, read more »
303.Living For Love
I’ve lost the will to fight
On this ever faithful night
Where oh so finally
Begins my time of misery read more »
304.Love Fought Back
Love fought back my depression
I thought love was not aggressive
But here it is fighting back
While i sit here and enjoy a snack? read more »
305.Even Depressed People Say That They're Fine
Depression is something nobody gets,
not even those afflicted with it.
With the sponge on your eyes and the veil on your head,
you’re too busy wond’ring what it’s like to be dead read more »
I feel so depressed all around I see people smiling and laughing enjoying every little thing in there life.
I look around and ask my self 'why can't that be me? '
I try and try to get out of my depression.
It hurts me to see you knowing you love me and care. read more »
307.Depression! ! !
Depression...One of the worst emotions you can feel.
Your body would feel so empty and cold inside when it happens.
Your mind start to bring up the good memories that you had but it makes you feel more awful in the same time. Depression is one of the emotions I feel sometimes. No more anger building inside my body. No more sadness as my tears goes down my face. It’s only depression itself that drives people to doing bad things. It leads to self inflicting pain. It leads to suffering of thinking over and over and over again about something that made you depressed in the first place. Then it leads to...Death a fool's choice to escape it not knowing the consequences that leads ahead.
I can't believe that depression hit my heart. read more »
308.This is it...
Depression is when you can't sleep and you get so bored looking at your roof, that you spend week’s nights contemplating what to do with it only to find that you wouldn't have enough determination to do it.
Depression isn't always suicide. It’s obvious to only you. And always will be my way of life. It makes you gain weight, lose weight, not eat, eat too much. It has a feeling of death. It kills you even if you have the best things in the world.
Depression is no family, real friends or a love life. It’s the broken pieces of your heart. It’s the twisted sense of time. It’s seeing happiness everywhere you go. It’s hoping to survive and having no hope as well.
Depression isn't contemplating suicide, but wishing you were already there. It’s losing an enthusiasm for something you once loved. It’s when you hate yourself for no reason at all. It’s the hatred of your family you don’t even know. read more »
309.DEEPEST DEPRESSION (REVISED)
Staring at the walls...at the pictures that hang there
each photo...of it all
each step of our relationship..that started, with lust, wanting and care
the last picture that is hung read more »
Depression is like being alone for years.
Depression is like that hopefullness getting crushed.
Depression is were you get stood up.
Depression is a hole that you can't get out of. read more »
Many times people hit depression,
Depression then turns into aggression
That releases on others giving the wrong impression
That turns into a hard lesson. read more »
As the rain makes contact with my face and slides down my cheek
It disguises my tears
And washes them away
So that no-one sees them emerge from my eyes read more »
New Depression Poems
- depression, Nikhil Parekh
- In The Depression That Crushes me, Emmanuel George Cefai
- I Watched In Wonder, Kyle Schlicher
- DEPRESSION 2, cassie slaughter
- Depression Is, david kush
- Depression, Elizabeth Tyrrell
- Depression, Cecilia Riley
- Life..., Dr John Celes
- Depression, Lucas Huang
- Depression, isaac gracie
- I Dream Of Death, Ashley Kolakowski
- Depression, Lawerence Mize, Sr.
- On Depression, Charles Zhang
- On The Inside, Margaret Alice Second
- No Woman, No Cry..., kfm Productions
- Depressed., Brittnee Perlin
- IDK, Dwayne Earle Gordon
- Depression is, sam nancollis
- Reality of Reality, Michaella Phillips
- Depression, Mysterygrl123 Angel
- Depression, Redefined, John Demon Jones
- Fundamental of Liar Chapter CLXX: The Bo.., maria sudibyo
- Lonely Depressions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Rain, Ferdinand L Quintos
- Just Generally Happy, Aric Beers
- Recession To End Soon, Jonathan ROBIN
- Even Depressed People Say That They're F.., Jesse Ellsbury
- Death, Oscar Lopez
- Depression aint no flu, Amy Louise Kerswell
- I'm in Full Depression, Cassie Lowe
- Score, Morgan Michaels
- Another War Lost, Tim Labbe
- No Hope, Cati Walthall
- Depressing why are you here again, Laura Kilting
- The Recession, Rowina M Mallick
- Depression, Ally Brock
- The Poem Of Depression, Xara Smith
- Human Nature, Brandon Vasquez
- Sad, Gigi Levin
- the act of depression, Theresa Short
- Battling Depression, Cati Walthall
- This is My Confession, Elizabeth Kuykendall
- Sad Winter, Donna Nimmo
- Depression, Darkangel Flyfree
- depression, mary salla
- An Epidemic Of Melancholy Proportions, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Depression Is, Krystal Shearer
- Depression Can Hurt Bad, Krystal Shearer
- Basic Psychological Terms for Contempor.., Nyein Way
- Amusement Of A Tortured Soul, keegan bourke
- Depression Makes Me, Nathaniel Hayes
- A Vested Void, Dean Loughin
- Weight of Depression, Dorsey Baker
- depression makes me feel and is, claire bear
- Empty, Timothy hopkins
- Light, Aidan Nielsen
- Worthless, Alexianna Brandhagen
- Treatment-Resistant Depression, Is It Poetry
- nothing lasts forever, take note, Sebastian Soberania
- Zeitgeistlyrik: Winter Blues (Satis Shro.., Satis Shroff
- Disturbed, Marvin Brato Sr
- Lonely words, Mike poet
- Depression, Annie Singh
- Depression Knocks At My Door, Amy Louise Kerswell
- Back /3-Heart Broken-, Janel Roberts
- Get out of the web of depression, Dr.Rajendra Tela,Nirantar
- Depression Hurts, Nicole Donoghue
- Paint and Brushes, Dagmar Wilson
- dear deppression, christane darling
- Shell I?, chrissyray weetra
- Try not to the Unreachable, rajendran muthiah
- Love Fought Back, Iruuka Blackheart
- Living For Love, Iruuka Blackheart
- Subsided Depression, Ashleigh Leona Mellon