Poems on / about :
- carpe diem
325.A Sensational Depressional Death Consumed As Tightly Ever By Thee.
Once one forlorn saddened day as i took aim to thy left wrist with a sharpened and honed razor's edged pupose intent...
T'was i crazed or just merely Hell bound as Hell bent.
Where had'st thy sanity went? read more »
Depression makes me what I am, who I am.
Nothing can change that.
Depression is my weakness.
I am weak. read more »
depression hurts the most when you lose one that was near.
it hurts even more when you live in nothing but fear.
you sit there running threw all the bad thoughts in your mind.
its hard to forget it all and leave it behind. read more »
328.This is My Confession
Depression is a sickness I possess deep within my soul.
The cause of this depression I don't really know. read more »
For all the pain i feel inside
makes me dull as ever...
suffered from depression and
anger but promised to never... read more »
over the warm lips
the sudden poisen
kills the happiness read more »
331.Overwhelming emotions! ! !
Misery, depression, anger, pain
Confusing emotions engulf me again
I try so hard to just break free read more »
332.Who Am I?
An empty shell, a gentle soul, a flower yet to bloom
A discarded note longing to be heard
I find myself out of tune. read more »
Spinning faster and faster, spiraling down, down,
Depression creates a suffocating heaviness
which consumes and smothers your entire being.
As i recall this space in time, read more »
334.Times Of Stress
Tempted am I to write some more,
Why must I write another encore?
Only to use and tax my brain,
To keep away my depression again. read more »
HE's blanked my Mind yet again,
Why cannot I find the words?
Has Depression taken hold once more,
With no Willpower to knock it to the floor? read more »
What is pain?
An ill constructed metamorphosis
Of rationality gone sour?
Good for nothing other than read more »
New Depression Poems
- The Dread, vince gullaci
- Gloomy Day, Kyle Schlicher
- Light, Dorsey Baker
- Depression!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Depression of a Friend, Tiffany Roldan
- Demon named Depression, Dimitri Jagodinski
- depression, Nikhil Parekh
- In The Depression That Crushes me, Emmanuel George Cefai
- I Watched In Wonder, Kyle Schlicher
- DEPRESSION 2, cassie slaughter
- Depression Is, david kush
- Depression, Elizabeth Tyrrell
- Depression, Cecilia Riley
- Life..., Dr John Celes
- Depression, Lucas Huang
- Depression, isaac gracie
- I Dream Of Death, Ashley Kolakowski
- Depression, Lawerence Mize, Sr.
- On Depression, Charles Zhang
- On The Inside, Margaret Alice Second
- No Woman, No Cry..., kfm Productions
- Depressed., Brittnee Perlin
- IDK, Dwayne Earle Gordon
- Depression is, sam nancollis
- Reality of Reality, Michaella Phillips
- Depression, Mysterygrl123 Angel
- Depression, Redefined, John Demon Jones
- Fundamental of Liar Chapter CLXX: The Bo.., maria sudibyo
- Lonely Depressions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Rain, Ferdinand L Quintos
- Just Generally Happy, Aric Beers
- Recession To End Soon, Jonathan ROBIN
- Even Depressed People Say That They're F.., Jesse Ellsbury
- Death, Oscar Lopez
- Depression aint no flu, Amy Louise Kerswell
- I'm in Full Depression, Cassie Lowe
- Score, Morgan Michaels
- Another War Lost, Tim Labbe
- No Hope, Cati Walthall
- Depressing why are you here again, Laura Kilting
- The Recession, Rowina M Mallick
- Depression, Ally Brock
- The Poem Of Depression, Xara Smith
- Human Nature, Brandon Vasquez
- Sad, Gigi Levin
- the act of depression, Theresa Short
- Battling Depression, Cati Walthall
- This is My Confession, Elizabeth Kuykendall
- Sad Winter, Donna Nimmo
- Depression, Darkangel Flyfree
- depression, mary salla
- An Epidemic Of Melancholy Proportions, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Depression Is, Krystal Shearer
- Depression Can Hurt Bad, Krystal Shearer
- Between Hope and Depression, Leaking Pen
- Basic Psychological Terms for Contempor.., Nyein Way
- Amusement Of A Tortured Soul, keegan bourke
- Depression Makes Me, Nathaniel Hayes
- A Vested Void, Dean Loughin
- Weight of Depression, Dorsey Baker
- depression makes me feel and is, claire bear
- Empty, Timothy hopkins
- Light, Aidan Nielsen
- Worthless, Alexianna Brandhagen
- Treatment-Resistant Depression, Is It Poetry
- nothing lasts forever, take note, Sebastian Soberania
- Zeitgeistlyrik: Winter Blues (Satis Shro.., Satis Shroff
- Disturbed, Marvin Brato Sr
- Lonely words, Mike poet
- Depression, Annie Singh
- Depression Knocks At My Door, Amy Louise Kerswell
- Back /3-Heart Broken-, Janel Roberts
- Get out of the web of depression, Dr.Rajendra Tela,Nirantar
- Depression Hurts, Nicole Donoghue