Depression Poems - Poems For Depression
Poems about depression. You can read the best depression poems. Browse through all depression poems.
Be not depressed. Depression, is the thief of happiness.
Like all thieves', he must be combated and defeated.
Like all thieves', depression must be fought with great
vigor and resolve.
Depression, the dark cloak of reason, that blocks most
rational thought and any chance of happiness.
Depression, an emotional straight jacket, confining the
depressed to an infusion of negativity and haplessness.
Depression, withdrawal of social interaction and an
elongated state of sadness.
Depression, a disease that like a cancer, eats away
at your very being.
Depression, a desperate battle between living...and
Depression, an enemy, that one must seek help
to do battle with.
Do not stand ideally by, for depression, will steal your
The enemies of depression, are social interaction, happiness, love, understanding and seeking medication or help in some form. DO IT!
© Joe Fazio read more »
Depression is the sorrow in your heart…
Depression is the feeling of being alone…
Depression is knowing your best isn’t enough…
Depression is knowing no one cares if your dead or alive… read more »
75.Confession In My Rhymes
depression leaves me down
it leaves me feeling lost
friends they leave my side
and left me feeling crossed read more »
76.Cant Be Saved
I cant find my way,
I cant block out the voices,
Cant stop fallowing the light guiding me,
Cant stop thinking of you, read more »
Sinking further into depression,
Can't keep my head above this ocean,
I just can't fight its downwards pull,
Feeling weights tied to my feet, read more »
depression is when you are sucked into a cold lonely world
where you don't have anyone to love
no one by you're side
you wish you could die read more »
inside and out.
On the inside your heart tears read more »
81.Depression destroyed my life
Depression destroyed my life.
It told me I was no good.
It told me I was all bad.
It told me I was not loved. read more »
Spinning faster and faster, spiraling down, down,
Depression creates a suffocating heaviness
which consumes and smothers your entire being.
As i recall this space in time, read more »
83.War on depression
Depression is a fight
Or a flight
Depression is a theif
That should be locked up read more »
So very numb inside.
I do feel.
So very empty and numb.
Will ever feel again, read more »
New Depression Poems
- THE DISAMBIGUATED DEPRESSION, Uma Ram
- Depression, Emmanuel George Cefai
- depression, Nikhil Parekh
- In The Depression That Crushes me, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Depression, Cecilia Riley
- Depression, isaac gracie
- On Depression, Charles Zhang
- Depressed., Brittnee Perlin
- Depression is, sam nancollis
- Depression, Mysterygrl123 Angel
- Depression, Redefined, John Demon Jones
- The Poem Of Depression, Xara Smith
- An Epidemic Of Melancholy Proportions, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Depression Is, Krystal Shearer
- Depression Can Hurt Bad, Krystal Shearer
- Depression Makes Me, Nathaniel Hayes
- depression makes me feel and is, claire bear
- Depression, (De Va)
- Depression, innocent rose
- Depression Makes Me, Tashi Coote
- Depression Is When, Tashi Coote
- Depression 3, Tashi Coote
- Depression Is, Tashi Coote
- Depression 2, Tashi Coote
- Depression 1, Tashi Coote
- Depression Can Hurt, Ciera Nichols
- Depression makes me, cheyenne riegsecker
- Depression Is an Illness, Donna Caldwell
- Depression Is Like..., anonymous dunno
- A POET FULL OF COURAGE, Aldo Kraas
- depresion, colt parker
- oh depression how i love thee, Lara wolf
- Depression....., Bianca Martinez
- Depression, Rebecca Succes
- Take Me Home, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Choice?, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Just Get Over It, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- Free Poems and Depression, Dr Ronnie Bai
- Depression, Jessica Hernandez (teardrop)
- Depression is Refractory, Polby Saves
- Depression, jess jayne
- Depression, Macy Newkirk
- Happiness for Sadness, Emma Jane
- Depression, Ally Gedeke
- dealing with depression, Ricky Baker
- Depression is..., Jodie Louise Pollock
- Stealing Your Joy..., (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- The Ultimate Denial, acd bcd
- HAIKU-DEPRESSIONS, Rajkumar Mukherjee
- The Danger Of Depression, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- Happiness Stolen..., (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- Depression, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- 'DEPRESSION Makes me.......', Annie Juliet
- Liquid Depression (3), Frankie Stamey
- Liquid Depression (2), Frankie Stamey
- Thief Of Happiness, (brief renderings) Joe Fazio
- What is Depression?, Nicole Brewer
- with us, chantel weston
- Depression, Ali Chapman
- The Melancholy Blues, Casey Lyon
- Depression, Christina Phan
- Depression: '(, Amber Burkett
- Depression, Mike Viray
- depression, tou yang
- Depression, Carla Pizano
- *Depression*, Broken Hearts
- I Remember The Used, Eric Adams
- Depression, Kayla Mclendon
- My fight for my life!, Anna Reeves
- ME, Debra Bunt
- The Chase (Thank you, Carol Rhodes), Fred Babbin
- Depression, Kristen Freeland
- This feeling of depression, sean steward
- lost, tara depaulis
- carpe diem