Poems on / about :
- carpe diem
What going on the internet,
daily topic expressions of hatred dislike and discrimination.
I love topic, friendly and peace.
But why this people don’t give a thought posting horrible pictures read more »
It's not noticed until focused upon.
And only then it is said nothing is perfect.
Those on tour buses view landscaped vistas.
Boxed lunches are issued. read more »
351.Effects Of Discrimination
I lived a life of social pain,
Many heartaches and strain,
No one ever seemed to care
Of the torment I had to bare. read more »
352.The completion at last (poem)
We were once only the embryo, implanted with faith
Cultivated from ideas, some old - and some new
Nourished with a desire - to seek our fate read more »
Ugliness in pink flakes
elopes with a terrorist.
Sun bleaches the black scorn
muscles ache with cramps. read more »
354.Who are we?
Aren't we related to this country?
Are we expatriated from the hell?
Does the Almighty on this earth curse us?
Why all such humiliations on us? read more »
355.Cry for PEACE
What a world we live in. Crazy as it sounds to begin. So much to learn, so much to see, what life is to be. Hungry souls, crawl the streets, some are rich as its meant to be.
God made us all equal yet we have discrimination. Sex, Love, Hate and Voilence are the reasons. Money is walk and talk of life, too much of it and you will despice, where to keep where to hide, money is the reason people fight. read more »
356.Pressure Cooker-My Envy
Many more items
Matter of time! read more »
Black Caesar was Australia's first bush ranger
And as his name suggests he was not white
And when caught up with by those who pursued him
He did not go down without a good fight. read more »
Tout mon être s’échappe,
Je deviens de plus en plus étranger en moi même,
Mon cœur ne m’appartient plus,
Je perds le contrôle de moi même, read more »
359.From The Experiences She's Had
In broken English she spoke about the Taliban
The ex refugee from war torn Afghanistan
Their rule to say the least was quite austere
And all Afghan women of them lived in fear. read more »
360.On Reading Blake's 'Little Black Boy'
Two centuries or even more gone by
Since William Blake wrote 'The little black boy'
He told in verse how black skin equalled white
And in what he wrote of course the poet was right. read more »
New Discrimination Poems
- Discrimination, gajanan mishra
- Unity (Haiku), Diwakar Pokhriyal
- The Astronaut, Matt Ancient
- Tell me Sun, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- query, noel maddock
- Be there no discrimination., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Music Of Soul, V P Mahur
- In a means, gajanan mishra
- Discrimination, Alexandra Motschmann
- Will Canada America Reverse My Situation?, QueenPatrenia Turner, Royalt ..
- Discrimination, Mark Heathcote
- Racism is still alive, Sincair Farrell
- Ba: CVII: Light and taste, douglas scotney
- I feel, gajanan mishra
- It Appeals All, hasmukh amathalal
- Pure intellect, gajanan mishra
- Unattached And Pure, gajanan mishra
- Gun Is Useless, ramesh rai
- Laws Of Forest, ramesh rai
- What To Choose, V P Mahur
- Laughing With You [REVISED], Margaret Alice Second
- Lighted Way, V P Mahur
- Pink Swastika, Is It Poetry
- How Bizarre, Margaret Alice Second
- Today is valentine day, gajanan mishra
- Love Day, V P Mahur
- May My Country Be Blessed, V P Mahur
- Diversity in nature, ramesh rai
- Spread The Fragrance Of New Awakening, Brajendra Nath Mishra
- I Have Dreamed, Marcquiese Burrell
- Understand Real Friend, gajanan mishra
- >>>Blooming Love, Abdul Wahab
- Success Of The Mission, gajanan mishra
- Capturing the thief, gajanan mishra
- Rainy season, gajanan mishra
- Airs Of Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Our Class, Mohit Chahal
- Everyone Wants To, gajanan mishra
- Legacy of Mandela (A Tribute), Aftab Alam
- Forming Etudes, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Can Not Say You Are Smarter, gajanan mishra
- >>A Tribute To Nelson Mandela, Abdul Wahab
- Discrimination, AaI Harvey
- Trapped African, Moses Samandar
- On The Other Side., Noel Sevilla
- Hope, lost lindsey
- Heart and Affection, H.M.Usman Dar
- Remember Upstairs, Ima Ryma
- Racial Discrimination, Thomas Inch
- Colour Blindness, Simon Samuda
- Three persons who drown in the sea of gr.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Perhaps, nkosana Mpofu
- Let....., jahanvi .................... ..
- Why Should Meek Clique Monopolize Attent.., Jonathan ROBIN
- Happy Independence Day!, Geetha Jayakumar
- The patriotic pen, rohan bendre
- Something rejected, hasmukh amathalal
- Play The Game, gajanan mishra
- When You Think, My Dear, gajanan mishra
- When I Assume, gajanan mishra
- Peace, Karran Deokarran
- Place of Your destination, gajanan mishra
- Butter and milk, gajanan mishra
- Weeded Out The Root, gajanan mishra
- Love business, gajanan mishra
- Stumbling block, gajanan mishra
- Love Eternity, gajanan mishra
- God as light, gajanan mishra
- Lights Up The Supreme Self, gajanan mishra
- But remember, gajanan mishra
- EVERYTHING IS A GIFT, Christina C Sunrise
- Under delusion, gajanan mishra
- Subject and object, gajanan mishra
- Desire Is A Necessity, gajanan mishra