Dog Poems - Poems For Dog
Poems about dog. You can read the best dog poems. Browse through all dog poems.
Mary Had A Little Pig - Poem by Herbert Nehrlich
Mary had a little pig,
she knew that pigs did grunt
the pig was dressed in leaf of fig
it covered her whole c**t.
Mary had a little dog
the dog would bark and bark.
she moved the dog in with her hog,
she did it in the dark.
The pig awoke first light of dawn,
the dog a little later
one had a craving for pork brawn
so he stood up and ate her.
Now Mary, left with just a mutt,
she missed the little porker,
the dog would always scratch his butt
he was a true New Yorker.
One day when Mary took a bath
the dog climbed in to join,
and then the little psychopath
he groped her in the groin.
So Mary drowned the little beast
and went down to the Farmer,
they'd eaten at their weekend feast
all wieners, but ONE charmer.
So home she went, put on the cap
to take her evening shower,
meanwhile the wiener took a nap
for just about an hour.
At ten, when Mary went to bed
the pig sat near and rested
and one of them, or so it's said
was udderly big-breasted.
So, for the term of Mary's lease
the two got on together,
but then the pig demanded geese
you know, birds made of feather.
Well, that's enough said Mary, NO
this is no farm in Texas,
but said the pig, for me to grow
I must mix with the sexes.
Well, Mary looked and ascertained
the porker was a male,
and needed to be entertained
on an erotic scale.
They compromised, he joined her then
each night inside the tub,
and baptised him and called him Ben,
each night he got a rub.
Please don't assume that Mary would
do what you won't put past her,
she'd been to private school and could
avoid such a disaster.
What helped of course was bubble bath
it covered all temptation,
she'd had a chemist do the math
had asked for an equation
where pheromones would simply drown
in seconds in the bubbles
this all occurred in Germantown,
they never had no troubles.
Comments about Mary Had A Little Pig by Herbert Nehrlich
Poems About Dog
- 151. Mary Had A Little Pig , Herbert Nehrlich
- 152. My Old Dog Named Puddles That Can'T Hold.. , Ted Sheridan
- 153. The Pros And Cons Of Marital Dependency , Ted Sheridan
- 154. Old Joe The Black Cattle Dog , Francis Duggan
- 155. Some Ruff Conversation , Patti Masterman
- 156. Dog Love , otteri selvakumar
- 157. His Dog Is A Man's Best Friend , Francis Duggan
- 158. The Dog Wonders , Pradip Chattopadhyay
- 159. A Famous Dog Story , Francis Duggan
- 160. The End Of It , John Bannister Tabb
- 161. Cat And Dog , Walterrean Salley
- 162. The Dog Running , Sadiqullah Khan
- 163. Dragon Dream Monostich , Chenou Liu
- 164. An Indian English Poet And His Tryst Wit.. , Bijay Kant Dubey
- 165. Dog Kiss , otteri selvakumar
- 166. Why...Why... , otteri selvakumar
- 167. The 'Poem A Day' Project ~ Day 257 , Flying Lemming
- 168. The Neglected Dog , Denis Martindale
- 169. The Dog And Your Man , RIC S. BASTASA
- 170. Wasted Kiss , otteri selvakumar
- 171. Stray Dog , Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- 172. Just A Bit , Ima Ryma
- 173. Thatched Hut. , Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- 174. Two Dogs , gajanan mishra
- 175. Dog Is Not Dog , otteri selvakumar
- 176. A Girl From A Little Town , Jolanta Gradowicz
- 177. A Birthday Poem For My Dog - Malone , John Meissner
- 178. Forsaking All Others Part 1 , Alice Duer Miller
- 179. Taking My Dog For His Walk , Kaila George
- 180. To The Lady With A Dog , Atef Ayadi
- 181. That Quick Little Brown Dog , RIC S. BASTASA
- 182. Dog Friendship , otteri selvakumar
- 183. Donkey, Dog And Master – A Very Gentle F.. , Raj Arumugam
- 184. Sex Bite? , otteri selvakumar
- 185. Lucky (The Lucky Dog) : , Kim Robin Edwards
- 186. Prize Winning Poem - Dog Tale (United St.. , john tiong chunghoo
- 187. The Rescue , Amy Cadler
- 188. If I Had A Dog , Ray Mather
- 189. Polka With Me, Mastiff , John W. McEwers
- 190. Supper For One , Richard Allen Beevor
- 191. Cinderella And The Dog , Herbert Nehrlich
- 192. I Can At Least Bark , Larisa Rzhepishevska
- 193. For Ball , otteri selvakumar
- 194. Contemplation 3 , RIC S. BASTASA
- 195. Walking The Dog , Kaila George
- 196. The Dog And The Cat , Juan Olivarez
- 197. I Am Not My Dog Dorling , otteri selvakumar
- 198. Dog Lesson For Anchors , Cynthia BuhainBaello
- 199. Stone Dog - Stone Bench , RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 200. Mike , Robert William Service
New Dog Poems
- Story, Stephen Dunn
- Villanelle: Teach Not A Dog How Not To B.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- An Imaginary Wall, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Tale of a Dog, John Godfrey Saxe
- Tales From The Great Chessboard Of The G.., BurningDesire PhekoMotaung
- Bird Eat Bird World, Kim Barney
- The Man The Gun And The Dog, Rg Gregory
- The Canine, Justin Reamer
- Man And Dog, Nassy Fesharaki
- Dogs In Africa, mohamed Alpha Ba
- carpe diem