Elegy Poems - Poems For Elegy
Poems about elegy. You can read the best elegy poems. Browse through all elegy poems.
I will dance and dine-
and be first man to rest.
I will be first man to rest.
Wax cool from bright ankle.
bram, brum, crum, cram,
poemhuter has this wood.
when you be a member, you will be a poet.
As such a friend to get.
Keep on hunting in stillness.
what sought you hunt?
That friend as wide.
Ill in portion of hunter-lovers.
why is bright calling the name of hunters?
Like some kind of lively scientist we've deceived.
No one is strong to stand our words.
Error. Your words.
lala la poemhuter hunt me down.
else, i tell your elegy. read more »
350.Ras Koh Has Died
When the womb of Ras Koh
Had been burnt, turned into ashes, read more »
351.On The First Anniversary Of Nuclear Explosions
The pitcher of the Earth
Has got emptied
The water-bags of eyes
Of the damsels going to the fountains read more »
352.Illusions of you
A fairy-tale moment..
What my eyes see, is not true..
But only, the illusions of you.
Within the midnight blues.. read more »
353.'CATCH THEM YOUNG' I SAY..
I will blend two minds and will shout aloud
To the world, ' Here is the final human mind'.
I will infuse two hundred passions in to it and will sing aloud
To the throngs, 'Here is a mind that sans no glory heard ever'. read more »
354.Excuse Us Please!
Excuse Us Please!
Extended is an apology from a little fluffy heap
To ever voracious and stinking greedy sheep
To ever leaking sapful horses which love to peep read more »
355.Requiem: 'The Last Poem'
I wrote this poem on All Saints/All Souls Day 1981 and it is dedicated to my brother, Patrick who passed away in1975, and to the memory of many friends and family.
Embarked the journey on your own read more »
As the exhaust spewed its mourning glum
onto the whimpering porcelain snow,
the chauffeur looked up and desperately prayed
for an Academy Award winner. read more »
357.Seconds to Go
If today was going to be your last day
What would someone like you do and say?
Would you spend your day with family and friends?
Putting the past behind and making amends read more »
358.A poets dream
Hippocrene (hĭ p'ə -kren‘) is a fountain on Mount Helicon, Greece, sacred to the Muses and regarded as a source of poetic inspiration.
Mnemosyne (nemoz'ini) is a titan who is the personification of remembrance. She is the mother of the nine muses: “All nine muses have a science or an art to protect. Cleo protects the stories of heroes, Urania astronomy, Calliope elegies, Melpomene the tragedies, Euterpe flute playing, Erato love poems, Tepsicore choir lyrics, Thalia the comedies and Polyhymnia dance and music.”
“The Muses love to sing and dance. They are superior in musical competitions and any one who dares to challenge them will always fall short, just as those who question their importance.” read more »
Cogito....... read more »
360.A Star for Breakfast
In a land not so far away…
Err, well, in my land of birth
Where nine hills form a levee around a valley
Every morning rulers have read more »
New Elegy Poems
- 9th November,2014 On the death of Dr Myl.., Chukwuemeka Okonkwo
- Butterflies, Fawziyya Abu Khalid
- Taboo Against The Word Beauty, Pastoral .., Allen Braden
- Checkmate And Die, BurningDesire PhekoMotaung
- Elegy For Pain, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The Role Of Elegy, Mary Jo Bang
- Quatrain on the cusp, michael oliver
- O My Heart’s Baby-Proud!, Aftab Alam
- The dead claims more entourage, Meshack Dasco
- Elegy, oskar hansen
- Summary, Adeeb Kamal Ad-Deen
- Haiku Rest In Peace, Jonathan ROBIN
- Legends, Elegies, Pleasures And Norma Jean, MacGregor Tagliaferro
- Live the Art, Rijad Islamovic
- Der Einfall, Remaining Light In Duino, Warren Falcon
- Autumn Music, Reason A. Poteet
- Bird, Bharat Mehru
- Denial, Michael Nikoletseas
- Queen of my heart., samuel aziekwe
- Détente, Jonathan ROBIN
- Elegy on Jigar Moradabadi, Aziz Ahmad 'Aziz Moradabadi'
- Helen Of Troy, Buddy Bee Anthony
- Poem, Marvin Brato Sr
- The Poet, Kenneth Umunna
- Elegy to a Kurdish father, Leo Briones
- Fading tale, lucius ndimele
- bonne nuit, Desmond Blaine
- March, Kevin East
- divine perception of a broken mind, Desmond Blaine
- What Possibilities!, Daniel Trevelyn Joseph
- An Image in Ink, Stacy Stiles
- for those who wish to die younger..., RIC S. BASTASA
- the green grass of your home..., RIC S. BASTASA
- DEATH, Rasaq Malik
- The Death of Love 3, Edmund Calleja
- Stand And Watch, Naveed Akram
- Lethal love, Marcus McKinley
- SHadowings, Samuel Greenberg
- An Elegy Of The Earth, Muhammad Shanazar
- Elegy, Randy Resh
- ... In the silent wind, Priyanka Bhowmick
- The World Outside My WIndow, Claudia Krizay
- there is this pain..., RIC S. BASTASA
- SMELL OF NOTHING, Satish Verma
- measuring his life, RIC S. BASTASA
- you must understand the mockingbird, RIC S. BASTASA
- Her Eyes Are Bluebells Now, Richard Le Gallienne
- Lines, Samuel Johnson
- The Three Poets, Ezra Pound
- a bartender's good-night (part 1), Mikael Ejdemyr
- Structure, tim woodhouse
- Chidioch Tichborne (1558-1586), Francis Duggan
- ~ SIZE ZERO ~ GROUND ZERO ~, MS. NIVEDITA BAGCHI SPC. UK.
- Nosratollah Masoudi, azadeh Davachi
- Night, Onyenankeya Nzubejah
- Margrit's Words....Addressing Jim, James B. Earley
- Rwandan Elegy, Ross DixPeek
- NIGHT…., Elorm Dogbo
- My love, Lazarus Knix
- along the busy streets of the 6th avenue, Franciel John Doe
- Moods of the Macabre, Titus Llewellyn
- Elegy of a poet, Sandesh Shinde
- An Elegy, Dr Kamran Haider Bukhari
- * * * The Swallow, Tsira Gogeshvili
- Élégie pour les papillons, Ahmad Shiddiqi
- Elegy In A Flower Garden, Eddie Roa
- sri lankan soldiers, nuwan silva
- There's no stopping true love, Waqas Naeem
- Death Of A Crow, Suchoon Mo_
- elegy of ages, Sakura Tomoko
- Horrific News (on the death of a Friend), MAGNUS AMUDI
- Rilke's First Duino Elegy, rewritten for.., Rob Dyer
- Soad, Saleh Badrah
- EQUILIBRIUM: PART III, Gregory Wm. Gunn
- carpe diem