1.What Were They Like?
Did the people of Viet Nam
use lanterns of stone?
Did they hold ceremonies
to reverence the opening of buds? read more »
2.** WORDS **
Alpha to omega, read more »
3.**** Roses for Rosanne
Dust in the winds
Shadows walking leaving trails
Eyes cocking navigate scents meddle the streets
Nightingale scans the sounds of thousands voices read more »
4.A Song of the Pen
Not for the love of women toil we, we of the craft,
Not for the people's praise;
Only because our goddess made us her own and laughed,
Claiming us all our days, read more »
5.**** Arc of Soul Mates ***
The arc of my brain reshaped for
The room to fill senses and madness
Acronyms and seduction amalgamated
Boundaries of essence essentials read more »
6.Don Juan: Canto the First
I want a hero: an uncommon want,
When every year and month sends forth a new one,
Till, after cloying the gazettes with cant, read more »
7.The Epic Stars
The heroic stars spending themselves,
Coining their very flesh into bullets for the lost battle,
They must burn out at length like used candles;
And Mother Night will weep in her triumph, taking home her heroes. read more »
Watching baseball, sitting in the sun, eating popcorn,
reading Ezra Pound,
and wishing that Juan Marichal would hit a hole right through the
Anglo-Saxon tradition in the first Canto read more »
the order of the day with every cadre
brought into the habitant world read more »
My secrets cry aloud.
I have no need for tongue.
My heart keeps open house,
My doors are widely swung. read more »
11.Woman And War
We women teach our little sons how wrong
And how ignoble blows are; school and church
Support our precepts and inoculate
The growing minds with thoughts of love and peace. read more »
12.The Gardener XXXVIII: My Love, Once upon a Time
My love, once upon a time your poet
launched a great epic in his mind.
Alas, I was not careful, and it struck
your ringing anklets and came to read more »
New Epic Poems
- .A ray of hope we can expect., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Devil Details, Pius Didier
- Heaven we seeks., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Valuable peep, hasmukh amathalal
- Dawn of the Days, Dorthe Wisbech Clausen
- synthesis of civilization., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Epic of Time, SANDIP GOSWAMI
- BREATHING AGAIN, Satish Verma
- A Message To A Poet, Tony Adah
- Epic Story Of Childhood., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Raja Ravi Varma, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Like normal man, hasmukh amathalal
- Passion Of Existence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Symbol of love, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- I Love You Because…, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Epic or Lines, Ashraful Alam Shikder
- Warrior of the Caribbean, Greta Wolzak
- The readiness, hasmukh amathalal
- A curse and legend story., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Ekalavya an Epic story of India, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- War Again!, John Ugolo Umah
- Life is run without proofs., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If My Voice Is Not Reaching You, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- Yayathi, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Zorro, Sana Olivia Hernandez
- The Long Nocturnal Walks, Hebert Logerie
- After the Poet's Death, Daniel Brick
- I Boomerang, Michelle Claus
- The Very Last, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Ramayana Epic poem., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Wow, ROCHISH MON
- Kannaki, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Epic, Nassy Fesharaki
- THE WAR, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- n-dimensional, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- comets, Nicole GravellPellerino
- The Only Difference Was..., Tajudeen Shah
- Life Is An Epic, Jaipal Singh
- FIRST DATE, Philo Yan
- Mousai, Peter Russell
- Carpina Carpinteiro (Conto de Mestre Car.., Alexandra Alhadeff
- Love's Story, Cathy Hodgson
- See Me, See You, Cleveland W. Gibson
- A Pair Of Unique Parallel Lines, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- K. V. Suryanarayana Murti As A Poet (Vis.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Solemn Sounds I hear in Dreams, The Soul.., James Darwin Smith II
- Beautiful poem, SALINI NAIR
- Fathoms Low, Jay Hall
- Life Is A War., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- The Confusing Maiden, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Maha Nanda Sharma (1924-) As A Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Path to Wales, Sanjay Amruce
- Epic Fight To Save Our Home, Joseph S. Josephides
- Patience or impatience?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Perennial Pursuit., Tajudeen Shah
- The Archer's Bow, Shelbie Hale
- My Name Is Leo, Lauwo George
- Yesterday's Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ebony Sorrow, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Conditioned Mind, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Lost Soul, Rebecca Alisca
- Homer, Elia Michael
- Epic Eternal On Unfold, Aniruddha Pathak
- I and my dear death, Emad A. Ghani
- Fatal: Ms Onyeche, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Sounds Of Past, Nida Sofi
- I Don't Want To Die, alexander opicho
- cease it, djemoi talbi
- Epic Odes, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Puddles Of Bittersweet Sadness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- David and Elaine’s Epic Birthday Battle.., David McLansky
- Fatal 2: ‘MRS. ONYECHE’, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Collective Senses, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Curse Of The Gods (2), Margaret Alice Second
Poems on / about :
- carpe diem