109.# AS FIGHTER AND FOUGHT - LORD KRISHNA
[A scene from the hindu epic Mahabharatham
where both duryodhan and arjun come to lord
krishna for favors to sopport them in the war
KURUKSHETRA WAR] read more »
Three streams that set out
the stream of love
the stream of dreams read more »
In a crowded lunch, a wireless chat took place
From soil to sky with a cozy crystal-soul.
A long emotional table read more »
112.Midnight in Camp
Night in the unslumbering forest! From the free,
Vast pinelands by the foot of man untrod,
Blows the wild wind, roaming rejoicingly
This wilderness of God; read more »
113.Homer's Seeing-Eye Dog
Most of the time he worked, a sort of sleep
with a purpose, so far as I could tell.
How he got from the dark of sleep
to the dark of waking up I'll never know; read more »
114.Genoa and the Mediterranean.
O epic-famed, god-haunted Central Sea,
Heave careless of the deep wrong done to thee
When from Torino's track I saw thy face first flash on me. read more »
115.John Horace Burleson
I won the prize essay at school
Here in the village,
And published a novel before I was twenty-five.
I went to the city for themes and to enrich my art; read more »
116.the mountain and me
..so here i am amidst the mountains..
..just the mountains and me..
..for its grandeur like a potent wine..
..flows through every rock, every pebble.. read more »
117.# A LIFE TAKEN BY MANY - KARNA
[ In MAHABHARATHA a hindu epic KARNA was the eldest son of KUNTIDEVI the mother of the pandavas
KARNA was abondoned since he was illegitimately born before KUNTI got married...KARNA
was born with an ear ring [kundalam] and a shield in his chest [kavasam] with this no body
could have killed KARNA..he was very magnanimous and that was his DHARMA..and that read more »
118.William H. Herndon
There by the window in the old house
Perched on the bluff, overlooking miles of valley,
My days of labor closed, sitting out life's decline,
Day by day did I look in my memory, read more »
119.! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Of locks and thieves! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Am truly enthralled by your heroic epic, Sir Pope
A bit of feedback, take in the right spirit, I hope.
Let me avoid in good faith to be circumspect.
The epic was inspired, I believe by true incident. read more »
When I was standing with Ma
near the yard of my house
you were flying here and there
kissing the flowers to quench the thirst, read more »
New Epic Poems
- Sacred Kailas, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Regarding Way, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Dinosaurs, Phil Soar
- Epic bamboo songs., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Tulsidas, Md. Ziaul Haque
- 2015 IS EPIC!, Mr. Nobody
- Larger than Life, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Expression Eruption: Pigs & Rule, Vinz Poetry
- .A ray of hope we can expect., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Devil Details, Pius Didier
- Heaven we seeks., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Valuable peep, hasmukh amathalal
- Dawn of the Days, Dorthe Wisbech Clausen
- synthesis of civilization., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- BREATHING AGAIN, Satish Verma
- A Message To A Poet, Tony Adah
- Epic Story Of Childhood., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Raja Ravi Varma, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Like normal man, hasmukh amathalal
- Passion Of Existence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Symbol of love, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- I Love You Because…, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Epic or Lines, Ashraful Alam Shikder
- Warrior of the Caribbean, Greta Wolzak
- The readiness, hasmukh amathalal
- A curse and legend story., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Ekalavya an Epic story of India, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- War Again!, John Ugolo Umah
- Life is run without proofs., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If My Voice Is Not Reaching You, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- Yayathi, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Zorro, Sana Olivia Hernandez
- The Long Nocturnal Walks, Hebert Logerie
- After the Poet's Death, Daniel Brick
- I Boomerang, Michelle Claus
- The Very Last, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Ramayana Epic poem., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Wow, ROCHISH MON
- Kannaki, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Epic, Nassy Fesharaki
- THE WAR, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- n-dimensional, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- comets, Nicole GravellPellerino
- The Only Difference Was..., Tajudeen Shah
- Life Is An Epic, Jaipal Singh
- FIRST DATE, Philo Yan
- Mousai, Peter Russell
- Carpina Carpinteiro (Conto de Mestre Car.., Alexandra Alhadeff
- Love's Story, Cathy Hodgson
- See Me, See You, Cleveland W. Gibson
- A Pair Of Unique Parallel Lines, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- K. V. Suryanarayana Murti As A Poet (Vis.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Solemn Sounds I hear in Dreams, The Soul.., James Darwin Smith II
- Beautiful poem, SALINI NAIR
- Fathoms Low, Jay Hall
- Life Is A War., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- The Confusing Maiden, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Maha Nanda Sharma (1924-) As A Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Path to Wales, Sanjay Amruce
- Epic Fight To Save Our Home, Joseph S. Josephides
- Patience or impatience?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Perennial Pursuit., Tajudeen Shah
- The Archer's Bow, Shelbie Hale
- My Name Is Leo, Lauwo George
- Yesterday's Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ebony Sorrow, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Conditioned Mind, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Lost Soul, Rebecca Alisca
- Homer, Elia Michael
- Epic Eternal On Unfold, Aniruddha Pathak
- I and my dear death, Emad A. Ghani
- Fatal: Ms Onyeche, Vinz Poetry
- Sounds Of Past, Nida Sofi
- I Don't Want To Die, alexander opicho
Poems on / about :
- carpe diem