Epic Poems - Poems For Epic
Poems about epic. You can read the best epic poems. Browse through all epic poems.
on the celestial pole,
did you come
for a lethal kiss?
do you find some depth
in the black hole?
move on stolen track
of an epic. You come back
to a dead sea-
for a swim. What looked pink
was not a flamingo
with a bent bill
held upside down. read more »
Literature is materials
Stolen from the stocks stolen.
Wealth is materials
Robbed from the stores robbed. read more »
135.Art of Life
Eat for yourself to live in the world;
Dress for others to view and please.
Nature is God's creation of living art;
and life is man's action of literary art. read more »
Between she and he
and sexuality swoops a gender
patenting a word, as it is,
at the birth’s door pretending to read more »
137.font color='brown'bThoughts in between....
Blank paper and a pen
staring back at me
But what am I supposed to write? read more »
138.Catharsis is the writers’ recourse.
I write of her whom I love which I shouldn’t.
I write of her as I couldn’t reach her nest.
I write of her as I couldn’t write to her.
Kalidasa spat his lust in his Sakuntala read more »
139.Perils On Skin
The perils facing people find us,
It is like cause for alarm, too much time.
The lair of peace divides us the same,
The epic of war is upon us, more than ever. read more »
140.Have a Karna in someone
To save from an ignominy,
Is far more than any helps
That anyone can render.
Karna’s gratitude tp Dhryodhan read more »
141.Struggle Between.......? ? ? ? ? ? ?
I know a place
Where sun shall never die
Where I dared to tread
and rest beneath the sky……….. read more »
142.Watch the game
In the great epic, Mahabarath,
Pandavas are good.
Gowraves are wicked.
Both suffer. read more »
143.Virtues are superior
Karna of the Epic Mahabhrata:
He was not grateful to his mother
Who gave him birth but
the one who gave him a crown. read more »
144.God Is From Chaos To Cosmos.
Yes, yes sir,
I have no bar,
To tell you the mystery, read more »
New Epic Poems
- The human condition, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- Wars in earlier times., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- হযরত শাহ্ জালাল (রা.) : একটি মহাকাব্য- .., Md. Ziaul Haque
- Tulsidas, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Expression Eruption: Pigs & Rule, Vinz Poetry
- Dawn of the Days, Dorthe Wisbech Clausen
- Epic or Lines, Ashraful Alam Shikder
- If My Voice Is Not Reaching You, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- Ramayana Epic poem., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Kannaki, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Epic, Nassy Fesharaki
- The Only Difference Was..., Tajudeen Shah
- Love's Story, Cathy Hodgson
- K. V. Suryanarayana Murti As A Poet (Vis.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Epic Fight To Save Our Home, Joseph S. Josephides
- Homer, Elia Michael
- Epic Eternal On Unfold, Aniruddha Pathak
- Fatal: Ms Onyeche, Vinz Poetry
- David and Elaine’s Epic Birthday Battle.., David McLansky
- Fatal 2: ‘MRS. ONYECHE’, Vinz Poetry
- DO NOT MAKE THE TREES ABLAZE, Metin Sahin
- Fright, Metin Sahin
- Concepts 3, Somanathan Iyer
- I Am An Epic-Writer Of My Tribe, Muhammad Shanazar
- IN YOUR FACE, Philo Yan
- Poet In A Cage, Leslie Philibert
- Epic Grand Doer, Charles Hice
- Rape Country, rajendran muthiah
- ULLALIM, THE EPIC OF LOVE OF THE MADUCAYAN, MELVIN BANGGOLLAY
- Epic, Jojo JAC
- Epics are stories., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- The epic center, hasmukh amathalal
- The Epic Battles, Diwakar Pokhriyal
- O Singer of the epic war history, Aniruddha Pathak
- A War Between Ravna And Kauravas, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Give Me the Harp of Epic Song, Anacreon
- When, Harriet James
- He Can't Believe In Me, Freddy Ibarra
- Honour The Womenfolk, rajendran muthiah
- 2011 Global Fish Extinction Crisis, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Silent Solitary Ominous Kiwi Flight, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Mother O My Dear Mother, KAVIN CHARALAN
- Why These Eyes I Have?, rajendran muthiah
- Birds Are Not My Epic, Chester Maynes
- Trafficking In Black Diamonds, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Depictions May Solicit Unhealthy Images, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Epic Men, Patti Masterman
- My Mom’s Epic, Qeeony Luv
- LIFE… An Epic., kunjubi varghese
- Wedlock…, kunjubi varghese
- Death of an Unknown Poet, Meggan McGuire
- Time Walkers, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- For The WoW Widows Of The World (Of Warc.., Justin Phillips
- The Iliad Odyssey: The Summary Of A Man, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- @Adam's Sons, Jordan Legaspi
- Dropout, Edward Kofi Louis
- OCEAN OF LOVE, C.N.Premkumar (love poems, V ..
- Translation Of The Epitaph On Virgil And.., George Gordon Byron
- for once in my life, RIC S. BASTASA
- Ode to the World, Jaya Razo
- Epics are read to feel the emotion, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Literature is the negative of photo, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Aurobindo-3 Savitri-Book -1, Indira Renganathan
- Seaking, Bob Ubetcha
- A POLITICAL PICTURE OF NATIONS!, Ramesh T A
- Epic Smile, Brian Hinckley
- An epic, Brandon Butler
- ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Of locks.., Mamta Agarwal
- Epic Poem, Torben Duncan
- (((12th Of Never Goin' Happen))), Theodora (Theo) Onken
- epic night elipse o' light, mitch king
- Forever Young, Alejandro Torres
- i like to write an epic, RIC S. BASTASA
- Written With Love, Alejandro Torres
- carpe diem