Poems on / about :
- carpe diem
13.My Mom’s Epic
My mom is so epic,
My kin doesn’t know what to do,
She handles things her own way,
She is a tree, mighty and strong, read more »
14.A War Between Ravna And Kauravas
Rama fought Ravna and killed him.
The good prevailed over the evil.
Thus spoke Ramayana the Epic.
Pandavas fought Kauravas and killed them. read more »
15.i like to write an epic
i like to write an epic
about a prince who went away to find
who met his enemies read more »
16.Fatal: Ms Onyeche
Doctors mirror out same results
Family dwell in awkward quiets
Night so cold, slow like snail steps
Days are awaken with past memoirs read more »
17.Epics are read to feel the emotion
Emotions are essentially eight.
Forerunners are the heroic and the erotic,
Interwoven with the furious and the pathetic, read more »
In an epic
The earth is gray
Matter weeped, sweat filled read more »
19.Literature is the negative of photo
Literature mirrors not
What its society packs.
It mirrors what it lacks.
It is a negative reflector read more »
20.Epics are stories.
A hero in the Epic is exalted,
Justified and defended for his acts
By the wit of the writer to the taste
Of the readers. Read epics for a taste. read more »
21.for once in my life
for once in my life
after reading an epic
i fell silent
upon a black butterfly read more »
22.Renda Writer - Balance
I balanced on a horse named symmetry
But I didn't know
That he was epileptic
And so goes read more »
23.By Sleight Of Mother Nature's Hand
In autumn's cordial limpid zephyr
Beneath cyan skies and amber sunlight
Love's magenta magic writes the day in pluperfect cursive
As epic fantasies blend effortlessly into read more »
unseen time walkers
focus frame stretch edges read more »
New Epic Poems
- Dawn of the Days, Dorthe Wisbech Clausen
- synthesis of civilization., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Epic of Time, SANDIP GOSWAMI
- BREATHING AGAIN, Satish Verma
- A Message To A Poet, Tony Adah
- Epic Story Of Childhood., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Raja Ravi Varma, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Like normal man, hasmukh amathalal
- Passion Of Existence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Symbol of love, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- I Love You Because…, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Epic or Lines, Ashraful Alam Shikder
- Warrior of the Caribbean, Greta Wolzak
- The readiness, hasmukh amathalal
- War Again!, John Ugolo Umah
- Life is run without proofs., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If My Voice Is Not Reaching You, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- Zorro, Sana Olivia Hernandez
- After the Poet's Death, Daniel Brick
- I Boomerang, Michelle Claus
- The Very Last, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Ramayana Epic poem., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Wow, ROCHISH MON
- Kannaki, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Epic, Nassy Fesharaki
- comets, Nicole GravellPellerino
- The Only Difference Was..., Tajudeen Shah
- Life Is An Epic, Jaipal Singh
- FIRST DATE, Philo Yan
- Love's Story, Cathy Hodgson
- K. V. Suryanarayana Murti As A Poet (Vis.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Solemn Sounds I hear in Dreams, The Soul.., James Darwin Smith II
- Beautiful poem, SALINI NAIR
- Fathoms Low, Jay Hall
- Life Is A War., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- The Confusing Maiden, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- A Path to Wales, Sanjay Amruce
- Epic Fight To Save Our Home, Joseph S. Josephides
- Patience or impatience?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Perennial Pursuit., Tajudeen Shah
- The Archer's Bow, Shelbie Hale
- My Name Is Leo, Lauwo George
- Yesterday's Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ebony Sorrow, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Conditioned Mind, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Lost Soul, Rebecca Alisca
- Homer, Elia Michael
- Epic Eternal On Unfold, Aniruddha Pathak
- I and my dear death, Emad A. Ghani
- Fatal: Ms Onyeche, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Sounds Of Past, Nida Sofi
- I Don't Want To Die, alexander opicho
- cease it, djemoi talbi
- Epic Odes, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Puddles Of Bittersweet Sadness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- David and Elaine’s Epic Birthday Battle.., David McLansky
- Fatal 2: ‘MRS. ONYECHE’, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Collective Senses, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Curse Of The Gods (2), Margaret Alice Second
- Maharshi Aurobindo As A Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Lost Love in an Epic Universe, Christopher Cariad
- WITH APOLOGIES, Satish Verma
- Past Record, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Eternal Life, SELLAMUTHU KANDASAMY
- Cold, silent night, Mahadevan Krishnan
- RECLASSIFICATION, Glen Martin Fitch
- Unending Stress, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Crossing of the Mist, Obaidur Rahman
- Dawn easily qualifies as one of, Emmanuel George Cefai
- THE ESSENCE OF AESTHETICS, ROCHISH MON
- Blown to bits, Marcel Aouizerate
- ODYSSEY, Satish Verma
- Chameleon Colors, Russell Nero
- To The Milton, Ravindra Kumar