229.world's greatest hero is......
the greatest hero award goes to a certain man
whose name is more epic than the eminem song Stan
he's our ultimate defence
against the STD offence read more »
230.Loose your mind
This is what happens when i let my mind loose
The never ending words come tumbling in their acrobatic magic pushing and pulling at the strings of my mind in a never ending war of words culminating in a peaceful bliss that forms at the bottom of my heart where love and hate wrestle day and night in search of space...a place to reside and maybe get married to ones' poems read more »
231.A Poet's Echo
Can poetry be felt in the blood, in the veins
with each lyric being harmonized through dreams slain
Each epic speaking of places both far and nigh
With each melancholic elegy seeping pain? read more »
232.The Puzzling Continuum
The Puzzling continuum
The Puzzling Continuum read more »
Walking from The Louvre to Musée d' Orsay
In Paris, winter afternoon of a relaxed Sunday
When I decided to spend the day on arts
Fancied as I took a journey of 'love locks'! read more »
234.Aristotle and Sappho
The dialogue takes place between Aristotle, Homer and Sappho, based on Poetics of Aristotle.
Prelude to ‘Poetics’ of Aristotle read more »
Let us be daring just one more time,
Trace the fine lines
On your ageing face
Witness of ageless glory and time read more »
236.MAKE YOUR WORDS ECHO INTO THE FUTURE.
Let it be God's challenge
to both the young and old,
that wondrous words be treasured
as if as good as gold... read more »
Heavy, bulky, cumbersome, and limp
An awkward and profane monument
Mine to bear
As I laid bare my violated soul read more »
238.A World Without Poetry
Imagine a world where any and all forms of poetry were outlawed,
A place where little ruffians who rhyme spend the rest of their time locked away in a dark dripping cell, read more »
239.Butterfly the Stars - Carpe Diem
CARPE DIEM spells MAD RECIPE,
DREAM EPIC to PIERCE DAM, mind's waters flow
as DICE REMAP REMADE PIC, help to see
how anagrams shift focus, need to grow. read more »
240.those who don't return
THOSE WHO DON’T RETURN
More blessed are the ones who don’t return, read more »
New Epic Poems
- .A ray of hope we can expect., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- The Devil Details, Pius Didier
- Heaven we seeks., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Valuable peep, hasmukh amathalal
- Dawn of the Days, Dorthe Wisbech Clausen
- synthesis of civilization., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Epic of Time, SANDIP GOSWAMI
- BREATHING AGAIN, Satish Verma
- A Message To A Poet, Tony Adah
- Epic Story Of Childhood., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Raja Ravi Varma, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Like normal man, hasmukh amathalal
- Passion Of Existence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Symbol of love, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- I Love You Because…, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Epic or Lines, Ashraful Alam Shikder
- Warrior of the Caribbean, Greta Wolzak
- The readiness, hasmukh amathalal
- A curse and legend story., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Ekalavya an Epic story of India, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- War Again!, John Ugolo Umah
- Life is run without proofs., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If My Voice Is Not Reaching You, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- Yayathi, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Zorro, Sana Olivia Hernandez
- The Long Nocturnal Walks, Hebert Logerie
- After the Poet's Death, Daniel Brick
- I Boomerang, Michelle Claus
- The Very Last, Nikola Vaptsarov
- Ramayana Epic poem., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Wow, ROCHISH MON
- Kannaki, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Epic, Nassy Fesharaki
- THE WAR, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- n-dimensional, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- comets, Nicole GravellPellerino
- The Only Difference Was..., Tajudeen Shah
- Life Is An Epic, Jaipal Singh
- FIRST DATE, Philo Yan
- Mousai, Peter Russell
- Carpina Carpinteiro (Conto de Mestre Car.., Alexandra Alhadeff
- Love's Story, Cathy Hodgson
- See Me, See You, Cleveland W. Gibson
- A Pair Of Unique Parallel Lines, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- K. V. Suryanarayana Murti As A Poet (Vis.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Solemn Sounds I hear in Dreams, The Soul.., James Darwin Smith II
- Beautiful poem, SALINI NAIR
- Fathoms Low, Jay Hall
- Life Is A War., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- The Confusing Maiden, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Maha Nanda Sharma (1924-) As A Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Path to Wales, Sanjay Amruce
- Epic Fight To Save Our Home, Joseph S. Josephides
- Patience or impatience?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Perennial Pursuit., Tajudeen Shah
- The Archer's Bow, Shelbie Hale
- My Name Is Leo, Lauwo George
- Yesterday's Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Ebony Sorrow, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Conditioned Mind, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Lost Soul, Rebecca Alisca
- Homer, Elia Michael
- Epic Eternal On Unfold, Aniruddha Pathak
- I and my dear death, Emad A. Ghani
- Fatal: Ms Onyeche, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Sounds Of Past, Nida Sofi
- I Don't Want To Die, alexander opicho
- cease it, djemoi talbi
- Epic Odes, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Puddles Of Bittersweet Sadness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- David and Elaine’s Epic Birthday Battle.., David McLansky
- Fatal 2: ‘MRS. ONYECHE’, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Collective Senses, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Curse Of The Gods (2), Margaret Alice Second
Poems on / about :
- carpe diem