Epic Poems - Poems For Epic
Poems about epic. You can read the best epic poems. Browse through all epic poems.
85.It's Getting Ugly
They want to live
You want to die
You don't know why
You feel the pain
You scream his name
Is this how it was meant to be?
Is everything you say a lie?
Why the hell do we even try?
Why do we care?
Take the plunge
Do the dare
And then the day comes:
'I don't love you anymore.'
What is this life...
Worth living for?
Did I love you?
Do I now?
Could it be true
Did you really
Shatter my dreams?
My voice is begging
For you to hear me scream
'Why me? ! '
I scream outloud
And, soon enough
We have a crowd
'She's going to jump! '
The time tells
'Goodbye, ' I whisper
I hear some pleas
Of 'please don't go! '
So, forgetting life
Love, and hate
I dive into the air
Accepting my fate
Gasps, and cries
And, begs of 'NO! '
As I reach down
To closer below
And, then it's over
In a flash
My body is mangled
My head is smashed
I can no longer think things through
I can no longer think of you
A new escape-
I now begin
But, in the end
Did I win?
© Copyright 1999 Nicole Settimi/Dark TEEN Lyric Poetry
Dark TEEN Lyric Poetry by The Dark Artist Nicole Settimi read more »
86.The Iliad: Book 1
Sing, O goddess, the anger of Achilles son of Peleus, that brought
countless ills upon the Achaeans. Many a brave soul did it send
hurrying down to Hades, and many a hero did it yield a prey to dogs
and vultures, for so were the counsels of Jove fulfilled from the read more »
87.Her Not-So-Smart Boss
Her boss asked her not to come to work
He liked to fire people like a cheapjack.
A good management worked on risk evaluation read more »
88.I Have Eyes Can't See
eyes saw the snow white, made hate
you're angry at the wind from past fate
north star light travelled 400 years
she's seen as if it's now, forgotten read more »
And then went down to the ship,
Set keel to breakers, forth on the godly sea, and
We set up mast and sail on that swart ship,
Bore sheep aboard her, and our bodies also read more »
90.The Odyssey: Book 1
Tell me, o muse, of that ingenious hero who travelled far and wide
after he had sacked the famous town of Troy. Many cities did he visit,
and many were the nations with whose manners and customs he was
acquainted; moreover he suffered much by sea while trying to save read more »
91.A Fight Between a Sad Laugh and a Half
When have I gone without you
Where'd I go without a-torn. Something
she used to know but dosen't speak
How dose she breath in a drop of ink read more »
92.Don Juan: Canto The Fourteenth
If from great nature's or our own abyss
Of thought we could but snatch a certainty,
Perhaps mankind might find the path they miss--
But then 'twould spoil much good philosophy. read more »
So there he was!
In a painless crib, he lay
On the other side lay his counterpart
Normality of the evening star was on them. read more »
1st rule: u don't say 'excuse me' 2 any1. U just pass, if u hpn 2 push them, den it's not a problem.
Ok.. Then these women be chasing u with their infinite hairstyles, wanting u 2 try them on ur head.. 'helo sisi, khom 'n see, don't u want to do ur hair? '. Somehow u manage 2 escape, then dis big-headed guy grabs ur hand & be like 'hellouw sweedart' as he blows da cigarette smoke on u.. & un4tunately u have 2 pass by dat other man sitting on da corner, giving u dat 'I want 2 swallow u' look.. U try very hard not 2 show him dat u're nervous.. So u give him a daring look. Then u happen to trip, just when u were about 2 fall, the thought of those dirty, smelly waters running in the street, ready 2 grab u, gave u more reason 2 balance & hold on to that rusty pole. Then this guy shows up, giving u that 'have mercy on me' look, asks u 4 a R2 or some bread.. Seeing how u're surrounded by a pride of lions, scared of taking the handbag off ur shoulder & reach in2 it 2 find ur purse, U tell him dat u don't have it. So he leaves u & continues with his journey.. As u rush into da taxi rank, da car passes, drives into those dirty waters, & be4 u knew it, u were showered with those waters.. Eeew.! Feeling like saying da 'f*' word.. Bt then u calm urslf, . 'this is 1 of da devils games'- u think.
U carry on with ur journey.. Aaaah! Then u come across a traffic of pedestrians.. 'this is not my day'- u think.. 'people move maan hau..'- u say it in ur heart. u feel like pushing this lady in front of u as she walks like a model. As 4 those ladies with high heels.. u just feel like screaming at them 'THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT PLACE TO PRACTISE WALKING.. Some of us are in a hurry maan'.. With a very knocked-down face, as u walking like u following a queue inside a bank, u start feeling a heat. So u think dat maybe it's a crowd.. But no.. Someone is cooking here. Heban! ! Dude where should we pass? As u walking, some1 behind u steps on ur shoe, then it comes off.. Ish. U feel like giving him a warm-klap.. But then u remembr dat u are a WJWD, So u jst walk away.. then comes dat short person whom u nearly stumbled & fell onto.. I SWEAR..!
#fast4ward. read more »
These are the days of righteousness
These are the days of holiness
These are the days of purity
These are the days of mercy, grace, favor, love and content read more »
96.IN THE HANDS OF ANOTHER
When you are far and found, I feel it
The touch of another on your flesh leaves marks, i see it
I see it, even when he dreams of you all day
When his delight in you defines your day read more »
New Epic Poems
- The human condition, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- Wars in earlier times., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- হযরত শাহ্ জালাল (রা.) : একটি মহাকাব্য- .., Md. Ziaul Haque
- Tulsidas, Md. Ziaul Haque
- Expression Eruption: Pigs & Rule, Vinz Poetry
- Dawn of the Days, Dorthe Wisbech Clausen
- Epic or Lines, Ashraful Alam Shikder
- If My Voice Is Not Reaching You, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- Ramayana Epic poem., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Kannaki, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Epic, Nassy Fesharaki
- The Only Difference Was..., Tajudeen Shah
- Love's Story, Cathy Hodgson
- K. V. Suryanarayana Murti As A Poet (Vis.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Epic Fight To Save Our Home, Joseph S. Josephides
- Homer, Elia Michael
- Epic Eternal On Unfold, Aniruddha Pathak
- Fatal: Ms Onyeche, Vinz Poetry
- David and Elaine’s Epic Birthday Battle.., David McLansky
- Fatal 2: ‘MRS. ONYECHE’, Vinz Poetry
- DO NOT MAKE THE TREES ABLAZE, Metin Sahin
- Fright, Metin Sahin
- Concepts 3, Somanathan Iyer
- I Am An Epic-Writer Of My Tribe, Muhammad Shanazar
- IN YOUR FACE, Philo Yan
- Poet In A Cage, Leslie Philibert
- Epic Grand Doer, Charles Hice
- Rape Country, rajendran muthiah
- ULLALIM, THE EPIC OF LOVE OF THE MADUCAYAN, MELVIN BANGGOLLAY
- Epic, Jojo JAC
- Epics are stories., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- The epic center, hasmukh amathalal
- The Epic Battles, Diwakar Pokhriyal
- O Singer of the epic war history, Aniruddha Pathak
- A War Between Ravna And Kauravas, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Give Me the Harp of Epic Song, Anacreon
- When, Harriet James
- He Can't Believe In Me, Freddy Ibarra
- Honour The Womenfolk, rajendran muthiah
- 2011 Global Fish Extinction Crisis, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Silent Solitary Ominous Kiwi Flight, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Mother O My Dear Mother, KAVIN CHARALAN
- Why These Eyes I Have?, rajendran muthiah
- Birds Are Not My Epic, Chester Maynes
- Trafficking In Black Diamonds, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Depictions May Solicit Unhealthy Images, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Epic Men, Patti Masterman
- My Mom’s Epic, Qeeony Luv
- LIFE… An Epic., kunjubi varghese
- Wedlock…, kunjubi varghese
- Death of an Unknown Poet, Meggan McGuire
- Time Walkers, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- For The WoW Widows Of The World (Of Warc.., Justin Phillips
- The Iliad Odyssey: The Summary Of A Man, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- @Adam's Sons, Jordan Legaspi
- Dropout, Edward Kofi Louis
- OCEAN OF LOVE, C.N.Premkumar (love poems, V ..
- Translation Of The Epitaph On Virgil And.., George Gordon Byron
- for once in my life, RIC S. BASTASA
- Ode to the World, Jaya Razo
- Epics are read to feel the emotion, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Literature is the negative of photo, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Aurobindo-3 Savitri-Book -1, Indira Renganathan
- Seaking, Bob Ubetcha
- A POLITICAL PICTURE OF NATIONS!, Ramesh T A
- Epic Smile, Brian Hinckley
- An epic, Brandon Butler
- ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Of locks.., Mamta Agarwal
- Epic Poem, Torben Duncan
- (((12th Of Never Goin' Happen))), Theodora (Theo) Onken
- epic night elipse o' light, mitch king
- Forever Young, Alejandro Torres
- i like to write an epic, RIC S. BASTASA
- Written With Love, Alejandro Torres
- carpe diem