Evil Poems - Poems For Evil
Poems about evil. You can read the best evil poems. Browse through all evil poems.
Queen Of Lies - Poem by Jocelyn Dunbar
The true personality of evil one,
her motives and intentions are evil,
just for her own sake and needs.
She used a person and deceived him
just to get what she want. She victimized a
person for her own selfish ambition.
She is fearless of telling lies proud of doing evil,
she is trouble maker, arrogant,
strong image to explore her lies to everyone,
she is proud of what she been doing.
She destroy people ruin their lives,
ruin their reputation just to pleasure her own self.
Her intention to others is to control them.
She works hard to use others,
to grab their wealth to her own evil motive and desire.
She is envious, jealous, unsatisfied to her life
always want to compete others
just to feel good about herself.
People knows what she been doing,
people knows her dirty story, but she is proud of it.
The queen of lies the child of the devil
will someday destroy by GOD in heaven.
Comments about Queen Of Lies by Jocelyn Dunbar
Poems About Evil
- 1. Queen Of Lies , Jocelyn Dunbar
New Evil Poems
- Not By Accident At All, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Evil, ROGEL FRANCIS SORIOSO
- Mirrors Are The Only Truth Yet They Caus.., Christopher Sultan
- Others' Wars On Our Land, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Empires Of Evil, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Quotation # 6, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Evil Words, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- All That Turmoil That Goes On Around Us, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Evil As You Like It, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Portraying Evil As Something Good Anytime, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- carpe diem