Fear Poems - Poems For Fear
Poems about fear. You can read the best fear poems. Browse through all fear poems.
Awaiting Fear (A Response Poem) - Poem by Asmai Fathelbab
By Asmai Fathelbab
Why can’t everything be what it is?
There is always an ulterior motive to everything you say and think.
This soul is tired of looking for truth when lies are all that are accepted.
I want love, but fear it.
I want someone to look at me as if he’d seen no other.
Yet I fear the idea of being looked at.
It’s as if I’d wither and die if you ever saw me.
I feel so much, but no one feels a thing.
It’s all lies.
Where is the one I await to finish off who I am?
There is so much that can be done, yet to run is safer than to wait for you.
Where is my Knight in shinning armor!
Where is this sword of his that would pierce my soul with?
Where is the one who would watch as I bleed and do nothing more?
The war within causes my life to spring out in secrecy,
In fear of those who may discover it.
The death around the princess leaves everyone begging for more.
The bloodshed of ecstasy and the muffled cries of it all,
Drives her mad as she realizes she has caged herself in to escape drowning her feet in the plasma river.
Can they all be right in the bloodshed?
Can she be the one that is wrong in caging herself inward with fear?
But what is fear but a mere emotion that we give an obscure name to for importance?
Tears stream down her face in wonderment of her exile.
If this is the right thing to do, then why is she alone?
Stuck with nothing but her thoughts, and emotional seclusion.
The blood drew nearer to her toes.
If this is encouragement to do what is felt to be right, then why does everything feel so wrong?
The princess listens in fear as she hears her Knight approach her castle.
The saving of her will be the death of her, but the exile of her will also lead to her to drown in the blood of others.
She can see his sword within her mind going right through her,
Leaving her amidst the blood soaked tapestry with her hands holding on to the bars before her,
Leaving her with a gaping whole in the middle of her as she felt a shiver down her spin from the mere touch of the coldness of the blade.
She felt her blood drip down her white dress as she felt the Knight’s eyes fall upon her once more.
She looked to him in fear, shock as to what he had done.
The pain was unbearable that she fell to her knees.
To scream now would make no difference because the deed was done.
Tears could not be released at the thought of all of this happening as the princess feared the Knight finding her within the dark castle.
The politics of love and sex is a dribble within the sands of who we are.
To close your eyes and imagine the sight of someone before you smothering you with love is death defying.
Once again the politics of love and sex, is to kill and be killed.
But is there re-birth?
And re-birth into what?
To feel nothing and yet not be wounded by the Knight,
Which is worse?
To want someone to hold them and never let go,
Yet to fear and shiver at the thought of being touched,
Is the caged princess right?
Shall fearing the bloodshed lead to the death of nothingness?
Or shall the sword of the Knight lead to the birth of pain?
The fear is consuming.
The love is non-existent.
The Knight is nowhere to be found, it is feared by every fiber of her being.
Where does the caged princess fall?
Or will she be doomed to eternal slumber from being around so much blood and before the Knight may smite her?
Comments about Awaiting Fear (A Response Poem) by Asmai Fathelbab
Poems About Fear
- 301. Awaiting Fear (A Response Poem) , Asmai Fathelbab
- 302. Such Fear In Soldiers Hearts... , Philip Lore
- 303. Dancing With Fear , Carolyn Marie Taylor
- 304. Fear , Mark Sanchez
- 305. I Fear , Nipuni Shashirangani
- 306. Freedom And Love, Both Work Together As .. , Michael Hopkins
- 307. The Fear Within , amit gunji
- 308. Fall From Grace , keron Johnson
- 309. Fear , Joe Johnson
- 310. Deepest Fears , Brooke Johnson
- 311. The Twain Called Scare And Courage , Aniruddha Pathak
- 312. Fear , Nallathambi Paramahamsan
- 313. D Darkness … , marriam anderson
- 314. Fear & Other Death-Traps , Nika McGuin
- 315. I Fear Everything, My Dear , Preston James
- 316. Fear The Days , Nick Jenkins
- 317. I Feel Fear Because Of You , Neekie Pooh
- 318. Curtains Of Fear , Irene Ibiwari Ikiriko
- 319. Fear , derrien shelton
- 320. Anxiety , Kurt Kacich
- 321. Fear Nothing But One , Princess Bernadette Anillo
- 322. There's Fear In My Eyes , Differently Indifferent
- 323. We Can Be Like They Are. , Jacob Bryant
- 324. Fear Tell I Love You , ahmed kakembo
- 325. Fear , Ratnakar Rout
- 326. Fear , Wilson Leung
- 327. What To Fear , Funmbi Aransiola
- 328. I Feared The Enemy Until Jesus Stepped In , Tracie Brown
- 329. Emotions , Nicole Baker
- 330. Emotions , Kasey Petty
- 331. Fear , Shah Jehan Ashrafi
- 332. Faith , Rebekah Hedquist
- 333. The Root Of Weakness , K. Gray Willoughby
- 334. Fear , Sara Spencer
- 335. Vita Pro Meus Leo-Amo Angelus , Wynand Johannes Louw
- 336. Bullet In The Gun. , ekul leets
- 337. Abstract Of Love , Louis A. Borgo
- 338. Pain And Fear! ! Just Go Away... , Ale Duncan
- 339. Do Not Fear Loss , Doctor Shantung
- 340. My Biggest Fear , james myrick
- 341. Fear , Fitzisaac Maliya
- 342. Sweet Sacrifice Evanescence , nichole mccoy
- 343. Fear , Nicole Joubert
- 344. Still I Stand , michael smith
- 345. Alufalism Wisdom In Fear , Senator alufalism
- 346. Fear Not The Unknown Face Of Fear , Gregory Allen Uhan
- 347. Biggest Fear , Francisco Escandon
- 348. People , Daphne Nye
- 349. Vestigial Hope , Azul Noir
- 350. What Is Fear , Jeffery McNutt
New Fear Poems
- I Know Fear My Friends!, Ojijo Pascal
- The True Fear Which We Ignore, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Fear Is A Evil Experience, keanu kino
- Loath And Fear, Norman F. Santos
- The Chain Is The Fear Of Our Awareness, keanu kino
- Fear Is Anywhere And Even Everywhere, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Fear, Amias Davies
- Fear, Jodie Hardy
- Fight Or Flight?, Ali Rahimi
- Do Not Fear, Elena Plotkin
- carpe diem