Fish Poems - Poems For Fish
Poems about fish. You can read the best fish poems. Browse through all fish poems.
349.Fun On The Flaming Phlegeton
I loved a fair miss,
From the city of Dis.
Who had but one wish,
The Phlegeton to fish.
So I conjured a boat,
From the skull of a goat.
And we took the boat out,
And went fishing for trout.
But the fishing was bad,
And it drove my love mad.
And as it grew late,
I ran out of bait.
So I butchered that Miss,
From the city of Dis.
I dismembered that lass,
My hooks held her flesh fast.
Then I threw my lines out,
And caught trout after trout.
I had fishsticks that night,
They were such a delight.
Now, when fishing I go,
There's one thing I know.
That the fish around here,
Hold human flesh dear.
So the ladies I date,
I use them for bait.
And the fish that I catch,
No one can match.
And the sign on my door,
It reads nothing more.
Than, 'A fishing I've gone,
On the fun Phlegeton.' read more »
350.A Fish In Your Hand
Many, many fish are washed ashore on the beach.
So vast as the eye can reach.
An old man is picking up the fish and throwing back to sea.
His grandson asks, 'Grandpa, how can you put all the fish to the sea.? ' read more »
351.A Fish Story
I used to live in a pet store,
With a thousand other fish,
One day some people bought me,
And I finally got my wish. read more »
352.An Old Fisher In The Green
A man, this man, alone in the green,
a little, tiny sand, a speck in the sea.
He used to be a torrent, a veritable blizzard,
ready to weather the storms, this strong fisher. read more »
The city is asleep.
Midnight. The enormous sky is full of stars.
Only a bright fish is coming out of the mirror.
My eyes see only him. read more »
354.The Selfish Fish
Once upon a time
a very small fish
started to change his dish
was envious of others read more »
355.Fishing for Memories
I would like to tell you about something I do every Friday, I take my fishing pole down to the river, with my ole’ shaggy dog named Sam. read more »
356.The Boundary Set by Stillwater Lake
A fish flies out of Stillwater Lake
A fracture in the surface
Ripples sent across the water
To shatter skies and glass reflections read more »
What I reel in on the line,
The fish is to be mine.
Something slimy and silver, read more »
358.He Was Splashed
Before even he got splashed,
Our father had forbiden him from
All his fishing movement
He had made it clear read more »
We stood on the rocky breakwater,
My fishing friend Peter and me,
Faces turned sideways from the wind,
Which churned the steel grey sea. read more »
360.fishing in moonlit jungle
WILD BERRIES FELL down from the peach tree,
wide spanned eagles glided harmlessly across the moon,
menacing owl eyes stared fiendishly downward,
bushy squirrels clambered the rock with bustling read more »
New Fish Poems
- Flying Fish Fly Escape Predators, Terence G. Craddock (aftergl ..
- My Uncle Jack, Jim Holmes
- Big Fish, Ikenna Ehiemere
- Cracker Kingfisher, Jayatissa Liyanage
- The Guaca-mole, Richard Lee
- A FISHERMAN'S BASKET, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Fish it, gajanan mishra
- Fish Tub, Minnoor srinivasan
- Fishing Nets شباك صيد الاسماك, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Death of the Fish, Kevin Quero
- Fishes in a Sea of Love, Rachel Nichols
- Fish in jug of water, gajanan mishra
- REMEMBERING FRIEDRICH WILHELM NIETZSCHE, RIC S. BASTASA
- Camping Time, Fraser MacLean
- Fish Tank, Angela Wybrow
- The Pretty Fishing Rod, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- First Encounter - Mahathir Mohamad, john tiong chunghoo
- Haiku #26, otteri selvakumar
- Live like Fish, gajanan mishra
- Your Heart, ali naghavi
- In Constant Struggle, RIC S. BASTASA
- Marc Greets Things in the Morning, Paul van Ostaijen
- New Democracy, Nyein Way
- 'Cat Fish', Shania K. Younce
- 2011 Global Fish Extinction Crisis, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Tanks For The Memories, Louis Marvin
- Fortune Fish, Eileen Hardy
- I Am A Fish!, Arta Krasniqi
- The Snake And The Fish, Asif Andalib
- My First Fishing Trip, bobby beddoe
- fish swim, Shaun Shane
- Hail Venerated King Of Sushi In Death Th.., Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Benefits of 1995 Fish Trash Policy, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Avoiding Deleted Links In Food Chain, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Preserving Global Fishing Grounds, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Incompetence Sentences Our Seas, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- World’s Fisheries In Deep Crisis, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Asian Cyanide Fishing, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- World Sea Fish Extinction Crisis, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- A Fishy Tale, vanessa hughes
- THY WORLD, Aldo Kraas
- Finn's Favorite Fish (Long Tongue Twister), Rebecca Ryan
- GOLDEN FISH, YoungBen Ulebor
- Fish vs. Humans, Rebecca Bell
- Fish of a Different Color, Cory Fox
- Steal, Catherine Yen
- Fishing for Christians, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- FISHING, Karnail Singh Heirwale
- ON A ROCKY BEACH, Aldo Kraas
- We Fish, Herman Melville
- 031210 a set and a round, Manonton Dalan
- 031010 food power, Manonton Dalan
- Icthus (JS#5), James Hart
- Is it really like fishing?, ReubenJames Rodriguez
- fishing for a friend, omar ibrahim
- The Fish Year, Dongming Zhou
- The Sea’s Fish, Naveed Akram
- When I remember the fish, akachukwu chukwuemeka ( akab ..
- Franklins fishes, vincent armone
- Tiny Rhyme, Mubeen Sadhika
- haiku - 241, Dagmara Anna AuraDagimar
- Travel Haiku - Floriday Keys Fishing (St.., john tiong chunghoo
- bloodline ***** FISHING ON PALILAN TABO-.., Rommel Mark Dominguez Marchan
- Fish the Fish, Antonio Liao
- 440, RIC S. BASTASA
- 31, RIC S. BASTASA
- Travel Haiku - Fishing in Seychelles, john tiong chunghoo
- Fishes, Sadiqullah Khan
- .5. Gone Fishing, David Threadgold
- THE HEAD OF THE FISH, Aldo Kraas
- Sky And Water, Atef Ayadi
- Travel Haiku - Angling at Black Hills (S.., john tiong chunghoo
- Lucky Catch, Zen Bojczuk
- Fish, Destiny Avaritia
- carpe diem