Poem about fish. You can read the best fish poems. Browse through all fish poems.
349.The Big One
I watched two people fishing,
one August day at the lake,
the sun was shining brightly,
as I began to bake.
I found an old oak tree,
to sit under and glare,
I watched these two for hours,
with their fishing poles high in the air.
They talked about the old times,
as they tried for their feast,
they were hoping for the big one:
a fish known as 'The Beast'.
I watched them be patient,
casting again and again in the water,
the fish were just not biting,
as the day got hotter and hotter.
Into the evening they cast their poles,
but no cast was better than the one before,
they packed up their gear and headed for home,
as my day continued-under the oak by the shore. read more »
350.The Lion Never Sleeps
The Lion watches its prey
It's the pursued and the pursued
But which is which read more »
My version of a Jewish folk song;
the 2nd stanza should start slow,
then get faster & faster to the end. read more »
words trip off the tongue. read more »
353.Fish And Shrimp [1-2]
Fish And Shrimp 
I sigh with deep feeling that fish and shrimp are but children.
They are slap-happy to play in the net of the fisherman.
Seafood merchants become fierce and cruel butchers, read more »
One hot day, being as bored I as was, I went looking for some fun,
So I decided to go fishing, in hopes that I’d catch the big one.
The sun was shining; it was a beautiful day,
I wasn’t catching much but soon I’d find a way. read more »
I wish to have a wish with you as a fish
fishing you out of the moon
telling you my dreams really soon
eat your flesh with delight read more »
356.Sardine Can Fishfry
metallic looking fish
troubled in salt water
probably the metals in the water
leading to dementia read more »
in the garden nooks
the birds are flying to the rooks
the fisherman catches fish with the hooks read more »
358.yawn then drill
Birds read more »
I was just thing a thought,
it took place a moment ago
before my eyes grasped their fate read more »
360.The Fish Pound and Violin
My grandpa stay in the house
Near the river
Where its water flow end in the South Ocean read more »
New Fish Poems
- My Uncle Jack, Jim Holmes
- Big Fish, Ikenna Ehiemere
- Cracker Kingfisher, Jayatissa Liyanage
- The Guaca-mole, Richard Lee
- A FISHERMAN'S BASKET, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Fish it, gajanan mishra
- Fish Tub, Minnoor srinivasan
- Fishing Nets شباك صيد الاسماك, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Death of the Fish, Kevin Quero
- Fishes in a Sea of Love, Rachel Nichols
- Fish in jug of water, gajanan mishra
- REMEMBERING FRIEDRICH WILHELM NIETZSCHE, RIC S. BASTASA
- Camping Time, Fraser MacLean
- Fish Tank, Angela Wybrow
- The Pretty Fishing Rod, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- First Encounter - Mahathir Mohamad, john tiong chunghoo
- Haiku #26, otteri selvakumar
- Live like Fish, gajanan mishra
- Your Heart, ali naghavi
- In Constant Struggle, RIC S. BASTASA
- Marc Greets Things in the Morning, Paul van Ostaijen
- New Democracy, Nyein Way
- 'Cat Fish', Shania K. Younce
- 2011 Global Fish Extinction Crisis, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Tanks For The Memories, Louis Marvin
- Fortune Fish, Eileen Hardy
- I Am A Fish!, Arta Krasniqi
- The Snake And The Fish, Asif Andalib
- My First Fishing Trip, bobby beddoe
- fish swim, Shaun Shane
- Hail Venerated King Of Sushi In Death Th.., Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Benefits of 1995 Fish Trash Policy, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Avoiding Deleted Links In Food Chain, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Preserving Global Fishing Grounds, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Incompetence Sentences Our Seas, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- World’s Fisheries In Deep Crisis, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Asian Cyanide Fishing, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- World Sea Fish Extinction Crisis, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- A Fishy Tale, vanessa hughes
- THY WORLD, Aldo Kraas
- Finn's Favorite Fish (Long Tongue Twister), Rebecca Ryan
- GOLDEN FISH, YoungBen Ulebor
- Fish vs. Humans, Rebecca Bell
- The Trout, Christian Friedrich Daniel S ..
- Fish of a Different Color, Cory Fox
- Steal, Catherine Yen
- Fishing for Christians, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- FISHING, Karnail Singh Heirwale
- ON A ROCKY BEACH, Aldo Kraas
- We Fish, Herman Melville
- 031210 a set and a round, Manonton Dalan
- 031010 food power, Manonton Dalan
- Icthus (JS#5), James Hart
- Is it really like fishing?, ReubenJames Rodriguez
- fishing for a friend, omar ibrahim
- The Fish Year, Dongming Zhou
- The Sea’s Fish, Naveed Akram
- When I remember the fish, akachukwu chukwuemeka ( akab ..
- Franklins fishes, vincent armone
- Tiny Rhyme, Mubeen Sadhika
- haiku - 241, Dagmara Anna AuraDagimar
- Travel Haiku - Floriday Keys Fishing (St.., john tiong chunghoo
- bloodline ***** FISHING ON PALILAN TABO-.., Rommel Mark Dominguez Marchan
- Fish the Fish, Antonio Liao
- 440, RIC S. BASTASA
- 31, RIC S. BASTASA
- Travel Haiku - Fishing in Seychelles, john tiong chunghoo
- Fishes, Sadiqullah Khan
- .5. Gone Fishing, David Threadgold www.david ..
- THE HEAD OF THE FISH, Aldo Kraas
- Sky And Water, Atef Ayadi
- Travel Haiku - Angling at Black Hills (S.., john tiong chunghoo
- Lucky Catch, Zen Bojczuk
- Fish, Destiny Avaritia
- carpe diem