Poem about fish. You can read the best fish poems. Browse through all fish poems.
361.Fishing for Memories
I would like to tell you about something I do every Friday, I take my fishing pole down to the river, with my ole’ shaggy dog named Sam.
Down by the river, where the soothing streams collide in sweet laughter, where the fish joyfully jump the falls all day.
Sitting down for a moment on a boulder near the river’s edge, momentarily pondering about the glorious morning, Stepping into my gear and wading into the water, I begin to reminisce about things once lost…
Fishing for the unknown is like rediscovering things once lost.
Reeling in the catch, anxiously anticipating the surprise at the other end.
Old leather boots together with old broken buckets.Aging fishing line and rusty fish hooks.
Enclosed in my tackle box, cluttered amongst the fly’s, bait, weights and good memories; are only three things I can’t live without.
Pictures. Of us, and those of my nephew and nieces.
Alas, every day spent in the wilderness, fishing for memories, are the best fish I have ever caught. read more »
362.The Boundary Set by Stillwater Lake
A fish flies out of Stillwater Lake
A fracture in the surface
Ripples sent across the water
To shatter skies and glass reflections read more »
I am watching the fishie,
he is watching me.
Its giant eyes watch in admiration,
looking almost too big for its fragial fish-self. read more »
364.A Summer Silent Night.
Moonlight illumination spreads marine,
Hand in hand step across a white sandy beach,
Get on Same a skiff,
You are sculling when I dig up the oar. read more »
365.Reise Reise (Arise Arise) (Lyrics.)
Even on the waves there is fighting
Where fish and flesh are woven into sea
One stabs the lance while in the army
Another throws it into the ocean read more »
366.Fishing In The River At Autumn Night
The moon shines on the river while autumn wind is blowing.
At night, I invite my friends to go fishing and boating.
Rowing our oars, we seek a shoal of fish gladly. read more »
367.Fishing, Joke On Love
Love is like fishing
It’s a kind of sport, try it and you'll see on what you’re missing
Once caught, it’s all hugs and kissing
And memories of when it happened, reminiscing read more »
... silvered-fish thoughts, blue-shimmered, lithe,
too mercurial to voice, this grief, nimble
blue- shimmer; the sky can take your breath read more »
369.Silent Summer Night
Moonlight illumination spreads over on sea;
We hand in hand step across a sandy beach;
get on to together to a skiff;
you are sculling when I dig up the oar. read more »
He opens his tackle box and takes a look.
Carefully, he selects a bait with a treble hook.
A hook of three is not always better than one.
The odds of getting snagged increase my son. read more »
An Urang-utan lived in a tree
at the top for he wanted to see.
He spent most of each day
climbing up the down way read more »
The river was flowing unceasingly.
On the bank sat a little girl
with a rose in her hand.
Lovely thoughts flooded her mind read more »
New Fish Poems
- My Uncle Jack, Jim Holmes
- Big Fish, Ikenna Ehiemere
- Cracker Kingfisher, Jayatissa Liyanage
- The Guaca-mole, Richard Lee
- A FISHERMAN'S BASKET, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Fish it, gajanan mishra
- Fish Tub, Minnoor srinivasan
- Fishing Nets شباك صيد الاسماك, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Death of the Fish, Kevin Quero
- Fishes in a Sea of Love, Rachel Nichols
- Fish in jug of water, gajanan mishra
- REMEMBERING FRIEDRICH WILHELM NIETZSCHE, RIC S. BASTASA
- Camping Time, Fraser MacLean
- Fish Tank, Angela Wybrow
- The Pretty Fishing Rod, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- First Encounter - Mahathir Mohamad, john tiong chunghoo
- Haiku #26, otteri selvakumar
- Live like Fish, gajanan mishra
- Your Heart, ali naghavi
- In Constant Struggle, RIC S. BASTASA
- Marc Greets Things in the Morning, Paul van Ostaijen
- New Democracy, Nyein Way
- 'Cat Fish', Shania K. Younce
- 2011 Global Fish Extinction Crisis, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Tanks For The Memories, Louis Marvin
- Fortune Fish, Eileen Hardy
- I Am A Fish!, Arta Krasniqi
- The Snake And The Fish, Asif Andalib
- My First Fishing Trip, bobby beddoe
- fish swim, Shaun Shane
- Hail Venerated King Of Sushi In Death Th.., Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Benefits of 1995 Fish Trash Policy, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Avoiding Deleted Links In Food Chain, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Preserving Global Fishing Grounds, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Incompetence Sentences Our Seas, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- World’s Fisheries In Deep Crisis, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Asian Cyanide Fishing, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- World Sea Fish Extinction Crisis, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- A Fishy Tale, vanessa hughes
- THY WORLD, Aldo Kraas
- Finn's Favorite Fish (Long Tongue Twister), Rebecca Ryan
- GOLDEN FISH, YoungBen Ulebor
- Fish vs. Humans, Rebecca Bell
- The Trout, Christian Friedrich Daniel S ..
- Fish of a Different Color, Cory Fox
- Steal, Catherine Yen
- Fishing for Christians, Udiah (witness to Yah)
- FISHING, Karnail Singh Heirwale
- ON A ROCKY BEACH, Aldo Kraas
- We Fish, Herman Melville
- 031210 a set and a round, Manonton Dalan
- 031010 food power, Manonton Dalan
- Icthus (JS#5), James Hart
- Is it really like fishing?, ReubenJames Rodriguez
- fishing for a friend, omar ibrahim
- The Fish Year, Dongming Zhou
- The Sea’s Fish, Naveed Akram
- When I remember the fish, akachukwu chukwuemeka ( akab ..
- Franklins fishes, vincent armone
- Tiny Rhyme, Mubeen Sadhika
- haiku - 241, Dagmara Anna AuraDagimar
- Travel Haiku - Floriday Keys Fishing (St.., john tiong chunghoo
- bloodline ***** FISHING ON PALILAN TABO-.., Rommel Mark Dominguez Marchan
- Fish the Fish, Antonio Liao
- 440, RIC S. BASTASA
- 31, RIC S. BASTASA
- Travel Haiku - Fishing in Seychelles, john tiong chunghoo
- Fishes, Sadiqullah Khan
- .5. Gone Fishing, David Threadgold www.david ..
- THE HEAD OF THE FISH, Aldo Kraas
- Sky And Water, Atef Ayadi
- Travel Haiku - Angling at Black Hills (S.., john tiong chunghoo
- Lucky Catch, Zen Bojczuk
- Fish, Destiny Avaritia
- carpe diem