Fishing Poems - Poems For Fishing
Poems about fishing. You can read the best fishing poems. Browse through all fishing poems.
Fishing With Daddy - Poem by Gloria H. Koplin
One day I walked with Daddy
Down by a little brook.
There he placed a big red worm
Upon my fishing hook.
We sat together 'neath a tree
And did some fishing there.
Daddy told me wondrous stories
Of hunting elk and bear.
He talked of when he was a boy -
Of roads and tunnels he would build.
How he would dream his day away
As he worked in the cotton field.
He spoke of foreign lands he'd seen -
How big ships come and go.
Of giant derricks, gushing oil,
And making angels in the snow.
He talked of Mom, his only love; How proud he was of me.
Of our country - as it was -so rich and wild and free.
When the sun was setting across the little brook,
We started homeward, hand in hand, with a worm still on my hook.
Comments about Fishing With Daddy by Gloria H. Koplin
Poems About Fishing
- 1. Fishing With Daddy , Gloria H. Koplin
- 2. The Father Of My Father , Michael Goldsmith
- 3. Exerpt #1 From: Hook, Line & Haiku , Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- 4. Human Factor , Dr Kamran Haider Bukhari
- 5. My Mother , Monica Rupazo
- 6. Camping (Diamonte) , Mimie Durand
- 7. Thunder Bay Limerick , Kenny Microsoft
- 8. You Are Not Mine Stella Lou , senka stanisevski
- 9. What's For Dinner? , Susan LeGree
- 10. Fishing Memories , Craig Anderson
- 11. Joy Song , Della Hodgson James
- 12. This Week , Aminah Abdul Rahim
- 13. The Fog , Guy Wetmore Carryl
- 14. Gone Fishing , Douglas McClarty
- 15. Persistently Pursuing Piscine Protein , Tom Higgins
- 16. A Fishermans Will , James Casey
- 17. From The Bay At Nawa , Yamabe no Akahito
- 18. Hirose River , Sakutaro Hagiwara
- 19. August (Acrostic) , Dorian Petersen Potter
- 20. Plenty Fish In The Sea – Fiji , Ezna Stephna
- 21. Big Fish , John McCornack
- 22. Amazing Facts , rwetewrt erwtwer
- 23. Fishing, Joke On Love , Jeff Law
- 24. Sea Sickness , George Savige
- 25. Feasting , hafiz qasim
- 26. He Went Fishing , Sandra Martyres
- 27. Camping Time , Fraser MacLean
- 28. Fishing For Something , margaret haig
- 29. The Fishing Poem , william sawyers
- 30. Fishing In The River At Autumn Night , Charles WOO
- 31. Is It Really Like Fishing? , ReubenJames Rodriguez
- 32. Old Walleye , John D. Farley
- 33. Fishing , Wendy Gomez
- 34. Fishing , Paizli Palmrose
- 35. Come And Follow Me , Danny Speicher
- 36. Haiku: The Cranes , Jyoti Sunit Chaudhary
- 37. His Last Blink , Jared Gullage
- 38. Gone Fishing , Gaz illionaire
- 39. Genuine Love , John McCornack
- 40. Ghost Ships , Lone Dog
- 41. A Anglers Lament , DANIEL COWAN
- 42. Memory Of Childhood , BONGOKOBIDA ZAKARIA
- 43. House For A Mouse , Ang Pei Ling Pei Ling
- 44. Back To Nature , Byron Bozeman
- 45. I Killed A Man , Walter C. Edwards
- 46. Fish , Josh Davoll
- 47. The Lost Vessel , Jeanne Fiedler
- 48. Come With Me , Madeson Snyder
- 49. Crammag Light , jim hogg
- 50. Second Boyhood , Folger McKinsey
New Fishing Poems
- Fishing, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Man's World Of Sports, Tom Zart
- Arizona Lakes, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Tales Of A Wife: I'Ve Gone Fishing, Vinz Poetry
- We'Re All Fishing In The Muddy Water, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A Fisherman's Basket, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Zz Fish Can'T Scream. Their Flesh Is Rad.., Saiom Shriver
- Too Much Good Is Not Always Good, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Fishing In The Muddy Water, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Fishing Nets شباك صيد الاسماك, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- carpe diem