Fog Poems - Poems For Fog
Poems about fog. You can read the best fog poems. Browse through all fog poems.
Why I Fight For This Country - Poem by Eric Bradshaw
i see people in the background
running back and forth
but i can't make out who they are
i walk closer to see who they are
it looks like a girl
i get closer, she starts to run
time for the chase, a chase to see who it is
i see a house, she runs inside
its a big blue house with a large front yard and a white picket fence
i knock on the door to see if anyone's home
i walk in and in the house the fog has followed me in
i hear creaking foot steps coming from upstairs
i slowly walk up and stare at the wall
its picture of me with an unknown family
a son,2 daughters and a beautiful wife
i'm standing in the background in my navy whites
where is this place, who are those persons?
whos house is this?
where are all the people?
i make it up stairs and see the children room.
daughters. it looks like twins, twins sleeping in the room all tucked in
the fog is slowly clearing, i'm getting confused
what life if this, whos shoes are these?
i walk further down the hall,
the next room is his.
the son in the picture,
full of trophies and figs.
he looks like a sports jock
how many trophies he has
hes sleeping with his shirt off
but still tucked in like a kid
i say good night
and slowly close the door
i feel this is natural
as i see his night light turn on.
i continue with my journey
with every step the fog clears
i see the master bedroom
and take a peek whos inside
i see a women, her back is turned
the women in the photo but can make out her face.
i can hear her laugh
my heart it pumping
she says to me 'your finally home! '
sounds like an angel sing
who is this women, what is this feeling?
she has her faced turned to her shoulder, like she wants to speak
still cant make out her face, its very mystique.
i walk closer, i see her ring
could this be the love of my life?
i get a little closer to see who she is
i trip and fall down 8 feet into the rhib
i'm on a small boat in the water splashing.
was i dreaming, or did that happen?
its the life i dreamed,
what i wish i had.
i fight for this country
so everyone else can have
the dream that i wished for
everyday i wake
i gave up my dream
so the whole would can take it.
Comments about Why I Fight For This Country by Eric Bradshaw
Poems About Fog
- 251. Why I Fight For This Country , Eric Bradshaw
- 252. Hazy Mornings, Covered In Fog , Christian Hudak
- 253. Goose Down Fog , Daniel Donohue
- 254. Scene Of The Crime , Trinidad Villafranca
- 255. Sunshine Days , Lost Sierra
- 256. A Lonely Ship , Nicholas Abaddon
- 257. Wild Dog , Anthony Burge
- 258. The Road Less Travelled , Aaron Ladd
- 259. Faster & Faster , vijay gupta
- 260. Bear Week On The Cape , Dizzy Darling
- 261. Old Glass Window , Ben Millstead
- 262. Post Rain Fog , Stefani Emily
- 263. Light Shaft , Liliana EL.
- 264. The Winter's Curse , dionysian daze
- 265. Wonderful Wonderful Dream , josephine lee
- 266. Solemn , ashley sims
- 267. Fog , Jay P Narain
- 268. Funkin' At The Chickin' Shack , Tony Adamo
- 269. Act Like A Dog , Stephen Black
- 270. Water Anew , Alvin Schaut
- 271. Talking To Myself. , Konstantin Ananin
- 272. Fog , hemu gupta
- 273. Lost: ( , Nadine Hugecova
- 274. Fog At Dawn , Steven Federle
- 275. They Search , Abraham Sutzkever
- 276. The Fog , Marshall Gass
- 277. Fog , Meghan G,,
- 278. New Town , Donatien Moisdon
- 279. Gothic Fog , Hans Ostrom
- 280. Beyond Autumn , Psaltydog's Thoughts
- 281. Lavender Fog , Judith Vriesema
- 282. Coin , Pedro Salinas y Serrano
- 283. The Luscious Fog , Kevin Patrick Brown
- 284. Stone Fog , Alex Nodopaka
- 285. Seeing Beyond The Fog , Abram Friedland
- 286. Honest , Lorin Addy Garringer
- 287. Take Me Here , Amy Stuart
- 288. Curse Of The Winter , dionysian daze
- 289. The Torn Bag Was Ugly. , Sushruta Mishra
- 290. The Mountain Always Prevails , Janak Desai
- 291. Waiting To Embrace My Love , Thomas Plotz
- 292. Fog , Rowan Truebody
- 293. Tangled Dreams , Zoe Howarth
- 294. The Sea , jan oskar hansen
- 295. 'Darkness Falls' , Poison 9901
- 296. Fog , vijay gupta
- 297. Turn Around Now... , ARSHAJ GAIKWAD
- 298. Life Fulfilled , Ryan Pierson
- 299. Cat Poems (Bout 50/50 In Rhime) , Billy Bob Noes
- 300. Bells Of Barangay San Jose , Eddie Roa
New Fog Poems
- Bleak House: The Fog In Court, douglas scotney
- The Rising, Vera Sidhwa
- Rose, Vera Sidhwa
- Fog, Vera Sidhwa
- Hello Daniel, Curtisj Johnson
- Smog, Susan Rebecca Wetmore
- The Fog Has Cleared, Michael P. McParland
- A Visitor In The Morning Fog, Adam M. Snow
- The Tortoise Or The Hare, Walterrean Salley
- Haiku- Fog, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- carpe diem