Food Poems - Poems For Food
Poems about food. You can read the best food poems. Browse through all food poems.
When elephants have walked and walked,
The hunger starts inside,
When elephants have talked and talked,
The hunger they can't hide...
The tall ones look for food to eat,
The small ones tag along,
For food is something you can't beat
When hunger pains are strong...
The mother and her foal were glad
When food was found at last,
They munched away all food they had
Till their lunch break was past...
Filled up for hours, they walked on,
Content to be alive,
You see, their hunger pains had gone,
They knew they would survive...
But what if food had disappeared?
If lunch break wasn't there?
If by Mankind the land was cleared,
The dry earth standing bare?
How long before the majesty
Of elephants and more
Was lost because of infamy?
How long? We can't be sure... read more »
Of food read more »
111.Sonnet: Offerings to God
Flowers and foods specially, they offer
In silver utensils- makes one wonder!
A ritual thus, does God expect at all?
When He needs nothing earthly for His hall. read more »
112.Taking food with love
Taking food with love, with prayer
To Almighty and Omnipresent
Is good for health and mind and for all, my dear. read more »
113.Ceausescu's Children 1996
Out of the manholes they crawl
to face another hopeless day.
Not rats or cockroaches,
but Romania's children. read more »
114.Searching an Angel Among Us
Yeah, this is the place where public mess runs,
I am lucky to have such a place food and funs
Hungry he was, the traveler passing by and saw,
An old man at corner eating dry bread with water read more »
Reports of starvation deaths
The deprived children
Their shocking hungry.pale faces
Through visual medias and web news. read more »
He sits outside his shanty
Dark skinned in tattered clothes
Hair dishevelled eyes soaked in tears
Hunger making him cry read more »
117.I Love Ramen
because i havent made myself lunch not yet
but no reason to fret
i know what i will make
it will be great read more »
118.VARIETIES OF FOODS انواع من الاطعمة
Numerous gaze and whisper
Starve all time
Seizure that persist everywhere
Dry land that mourn read more »
120.haiku - heart to heart
journey to the heart read more »
New Food Poems
- Food for Walking, Jayatissa Liyanage
- The Punishment of Hunger, saki sabre
- Give me food, gajanan mishra
- My sky is not clear and blue, BARRY WYATT JR.
- Come On And Take This, gajanan mishra
- VARIETIES OF FOODS انواع من الاطعمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Health And Disease, gajanan mishra
- Taking food with love, gajanan mishra
- People Should Take Food After Certain Ri.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Food and food, gajanan mishra
- This Body Is Pure, gajanan mishra
- Meanwhile Planet Earth Dies?, Terence George Craddock (aft ..
- Starvation, SALINI NAIR
- The Food of Death, Samuel Eyitayo
- Brain Destroying, Saiom Shriver
- Taste kills., Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Hunger - Trouble Shooter, gajanan mishra
- Food, DohHoon Yang
- POVERTY LACKS ALL SUBS AND SANDWICHES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Will vs. Bill, S.D. TIWARI
- O my dear, after offering, gajanan mishra
- I need some food, gajanan mishra
- I want some food, gajanan mishra
- Everything depends on food, gajanan mishra
- Source of food, gajanan mishra
- Give me some food, gajanan mishra
- Food - My Birth Right, gajanan mishra
- food in Oslo, oskar hansen
- moon food, otteri selvakumar
- We Cry for Food and They Give Us Bullets, Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- Manged Dog, Deci Hernandez
- Food, Mashiur Rahman
- No Free Food and Shelter, gajanan mishra
- Don't Waste Food, Sunny Mittal
- Food, gajanan mishra
- Don't consider the wealth is eternal!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Y... Food for the soul, Aufie Zophy
- Musing on mortality, ivor or ivor.e hogg
- Craving A Taste Of Kiwi, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- acrostic poem on healthy, ramya iyer
- VANGIE'S CUISINE..., Rachel Hill
- Death, Eric Shelman
- Doubtful, chandra yusuf
- Taste Or Life?, Ramesh T A
- Modern Art, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eatin Food, Pablo Sanchez
- Finn's Favorite Fish (Long Tongue Twister), Rebecca Ryan
- WHAT A WONDERFUL GOD, Aldo Kraas
- NO WAY NO WAY BLUES, Aldo Kraas
- CREEP HYMN, Aldo Kraas
- Monkey Principle, David Aoloch Bion
- Syrup Sponge, Mark R Slaughter
- Food Chain Complexity Interlocked, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Food In The Mouth, Naveed Akram
- Food, Maren Louise
- Hunger, Bethany Williams
- A FOOD FOR EVERYTHING!, Ramesh T A
- I, Kyriakos Kant
- Taste Of Food, Naveed Akram
- Food for Thought, William Cavanagh
- I Love Food, Carl Antoni Mallillin
- Food, Paul Freiter
- Salad is Incompatible with Life, Mark R Slaughter
- Overweight with Food, Mark R Slaughter
- ** A PILL FOR EVERY ILL **, ANJALI SINHA
- To Seek Food, Naveed Akram
- Food, RiRi S...
- Food, Fitzisaac Maliya
- You to the world, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Give me food,, maxpoet beauty
- Land as a forgotten factor of Life, Malcolm Bacchus
- Fish ‘n Chips - Food of Life, Mark R Slaughter
- Food, C. P. Sharma
- MY BROTHER JULIAN., JOSE MURGUIA
- carpe diem