Food Poems - Poems For Food
Poems about food. You can read the best food poems. Browse through all food poems.
121.Indian Railway Station
People can live this way!
No time table, food crown...
Not sure about the next breath
Hardly they have waste food
Children are crying
Playing with drops
...Mom! ! Food...
No hope is better than false hope
So, She is careless about them
Sometimes she laughs at them
Meaning is blank to me...
The Station is their hope
city and heaven
Bathe, food, marriage and
They pass their fore
we can't wait for a second
It's not the life of the few
Thousands of aimless families!
The beauty of our money is that
-they beg for one rupee
-we feel shy to give and ignore; even me.
If they are in need
-how can they Lough freely!
-Hugs each other and share their bed! read more »
122.Give me some food
Give me some food
That provide and promote
My life vitality strength
Health happiness peace purity read more »
123.We Cry for Food and They Give Us Bullets
Food! Food! Food!
It is all that we need
It is all that we need
to calm down our spirits! read more »
124.Food In The Mouth
The food encasing our mouth is the face,
And the face does express what is solid;
Governance is held in a house, that is the arena
We turn to for guidance and offspring. read more »
'I'm so hungry, mommy! '
But there is no food
Will this little kid die?
Just because of hunger? read more »
126.Everything depends on food
Everything depends on food
Be cool and cool and take
Suitable food conducive to
The practice of meditation read more »
127.I need some food
I am in need of some food
After taking something
I will listen your love story.
I am in need of some food read more »
I am arguing strongly over the pleasure,
This innate pain dissolves into the stomach
When your food has been consumed diligently.
The arguments are rarer when stories are told, read more »
129.I Love Food
I love food, I love food
It makes me feel really good
Yummy and nutritious food
Keeps me in a superb mood read more »
130.I want some food
I want some food
I do not want food
From anybody read more »
Pinto beans in a little bowl,
'A La Charra' they are so good.
Talk about food to sooth the soul,
With a flour tortilla, oh yeah, thats food. read more »
132.The Pigeon Poem
The Pigeon is taking food away from her mate today,
or he is taking food away from his mate today. read more »
New Food Poems
- Food for Walking, Jayatissa Liyanage
- The Punishment of Hunger, saki sabre
- Give me food, gajanan mishra
- My sky is not clear and blue, BARRY WYATT JR.
- Come On And Take This, gajanan mishra
- VARIETIES OF FOODS انواع من الاطعمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Health And Disease, gajanan mishra
- Taking food with love, gajanan mishra
- People Should Take Food After Certain Ri.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Food and food, gajanan mishra
- This Body Is Pure, gajanan mishra
- Meanwhile Planet Earth Dies?, Terence George Craddock (aft ..
- Starvation, SALINI NAIR
- The Food of Death, Samuel Eyitayo
- Brain Destroying, Saiom Shriver
- Taste kills., Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Hunger - Trouble Shooter, gajanan mishra
- Food, DohHoon Yang
- POVERTY LACKS ALL SUBS AND SANDWICHES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Will vs. Bill, S.D. TIWARI
- O my dear, after offering, gajanan mishra
- I need some food, gajanan mishra
- I want some food, gajanan mishra
- Everything depends on food, gajanan mishra
- Source of food, gajanan mishra
- Give me some food, gajanan mishra
- Food - My Birth Right, gajanan mishra
- food in Oslo, oskar hansen
- moon food, otteri selvakumar
- We Cry for Food and They Give Us Bullets, Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- Manged Dog, Deci Hernandez
- Food, Mashiur Rahman
- No Free Food and Shelter, gajanan mishra
- Don't Waste Food, Sunny Mittal
- Food, gajanan mishra
- Don't consider the wealth is eternal!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Y... Food for the soul, Aufie Zophy
- Musing on mortality, ivor or ivor.e hogg
- Craving A Taste Of Kiwi, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- acrostic poem on healthy, ramya iyer
- VANGIE'S CUISINE..., Rachel Hill
- Death, Eric Shelman
- Doubtful, chandra yusuf
- Taste Or Life?, Ramesh T A
- Modern Art, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eatin Food, Pablo Sanchez
- Finn's Favorite Fish (Long Tongue Twister), Rebecca Ryan
- WHAT A WONDERFUL GOD, Aldo Kraas
- NO WAY NO WAY BLUES, Aldo Kraas
- CREEP HYMN, Aldo Kraas
- Monkey Principle, David Aoloch Bion
- Syrup Sponge, Mark R Slaughter
- Food Chain Complexity Interlocked, Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- Food In The Mouth, Naveed Akram
- Food, Maren Louise
- Hunger, Bethany Williams
- A FOOD FOR EVERYTHING!, Ramesh T A
- I, Kyriakos Kant
- Taste Of Food, Naveed Akram
- Food for Thought, William Cavanagh
- I Love Food, Carl Antoni Mallillin
- Food, Paul Freiter
- Salad is Incompatible with Life, Mark R Slaughter
- Overweight with Food, Mark R Slaughter
- ** A PILL FOR EVERY ILL **, ANJALI SINHA
- To Seek Food, Naveed Akram
- Food, RiRi S...
- Food, Fitzisaac Maliya
- You to the world, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Give me food,, maxpoet beauty
- Land as a forgotten factor of Life, Malcolm Bacchus
- Fish ‘n Chips - Food of Life, Mark R Slaughter
- Food, C. P. Sharma
- MY BROTHER JULIAN., JOSE MURGUIA
- carpe diem