Food Poems - Poems For Food
Poems about food. You can read the best food poems. Browse through all food poems.
Zz A Fruitarian Litany: Eden Food - Poem by Saiom Shriver
The fruits nuts and seeds of trees and vines and berry bushes are
The fruits nuts and seeds of trees, vines and berry bushes are
the most nonviolent to humans, animals and plants
the highest food yielding
the most reforesting
the most free
the closest in content to pure light
the most energy conserving
the most perfectly packaged
the most oxygen creating
the most rain invoking
the most animal habitat providing
the most brain developing
the best weight loss diet
the least hazardous to harvesters
the most fire preventing
the most crime preventing
the most purely filtered
the most varied with many thousand times
the choice of other diets
the most global weather stabilizing
the most addiction breaking
the most toxin bounding
the most natural fiber containing
the most natural antidepressant
the most beautiful and colorful
the most fragrant
the most timesaving
the least stressful to landfills
the only food containing the seeds
Fruits, nuts, and seeds are the only foods not requiring killing or
HIGHEST YIIELDING PER ACRE
An acre of ground in West Texas yields an average 100 pounds of cadaver meat or a maximum 1000 pounds in more fertile areas. Centenarian apple trees, said Dr Faust, former head of the USDA fruit labs, can drop 2 tons each of food or 450,000 pounds an acre.
OPTIMUM BRAIN FUNCTION
Dr Linus Pauling, only person to win 2 Nobel prizes, one in neural biochemistry and 1 for peace, wrote that the neural transmitters resemble most the molecules of fruit. He wrote about vitamin C's function in speeding up the transmission of signals across the brain synapses. Animal fat clogs the cerebral arteries. The single biggest cause of Alzheimer's is the homocysteine in meat and fish.
BEST WEIGHT LOSS
A Harvard study by Mervyn Hardinge MD before he left the meat invested university found in isocaloric trials that after 3 months of receiving the same number of calories daily, nonvegetarians weighed the most, with vegetarians 11 pounds less and vegans 23 lbs. less. Fruitarians investigated weighed less than the other 3 groups.
Vegetarians vegans and fruitarians receive life insurance discounts because of longer life span. According to the http: //census.gov/popclockm there are on Oct 4,2014,7,197,000,000 people on earth. The death rate is 62 per 1000 annually. Of that number
over half are caused by meat, fish and dairy products. Some causes include heart disease, many cancers, strokes, embolisms, food poisoning, kidney dysfunction, crippling arthritis etc.
Bayard Webster of the NY Times wrote that the average tree evaporates 40 some gallons of moisture daily which becomes mist, then clouds and finally rain.
MOST ENERGY CONSERVING
Dr Don Meyer's study found that a pound of meat takes at least 81 times the production energy of a pound of fruit. Numerous other studies have similar results. Time is taken branding animals, castrating them, giving them toxic hormones and 'veterinary care'. They are fed and watered, goaded onto trucks with shocking rods, while gas and time are involved in murdering them, cutting up their bodies, and freezing their cadavers at 'packing' plants, again in trucks, in warehouses, grocery stores and homes or restaurants. Their dead bodies are then cooked in gas or electric ovens, barbecues etc.
Meat and fish contain uric acid, a poison which would have been eliminated from their bodies had they not been killed. Uric acid or trioxypurine is stronger and more addictive than caffeine or dioxypurine.
Compare an apple orchard with spring blossoms to a slaughterhouse next door, full of blood, feces, urine, and oil on the floor.
How is fruit the most free food? For hundreds of millions around the world, the seed of a fruit, planted, becomes a tree which after several years drops free food.
A slaughterhouse is a dangerous place to work. Workers slip on the blood and feces, get kicked by terrorized animals fighting for their lives, contract carpal tunnel and other problems from working in the cold etc while machine harvesters for field crops involve millions of deaths and countless injuries annually.
CLOSEST TO LIGHT
Mammal flesh, then bird, then fish flesh are the densest foods humans eat. Take a crosssection of lime and put it in front of the sun to see light streaming through it. Fruit has the highest frequency, meat the lowest. Fruit is literally woven light.
ONLY FOOD NOT FROM KILLING OR STEALING
For meat, mammals and birds are murdered. For fish, the innocent creatures are suffocated, or dropped alive into boiling water. Plant sentience or feeling has been proven in a number of laboratory studies and recorded in the book Secret Life of Plants. Dairy products and eggs come from the slavery of cows, goats, chickens.
MOST PURELY FILTERED
Why is fruit the most purely filtered? Because the roots, trunk, stems, and twigs filter out pollutants.
The adrenaline secreted by terrified and angry animals before and during slaughter saturates their flesh. Only some of the links of the adrenaline hormone are broken. The consumption of drenaline residue in animal and fish flesh is correlated to violence.
It need not be cooked. In addition, the cooking of animal flesh generates grease fires from residue on kitchen walls, as well as barbecue fires.
No meat, fish or dairy have vitamin C which expels toxins from the body. Fruit has more vitamin C than vegetables. Vitamin C is killed by cooking heat.
These are fruitarian:
almond milks. sesame spreads. banana mango smoothies. pecan pies sweetened with date sugar.chili non carne (no flesh) . hummus . succotash (corn, peas, lima beans or other) . guacamole (tomato and avocado) lentil burgers. bean soups. coconut ice creams
Fruitarians for part or all of their lives include Rama, Dick Gregory, Steve Jobs, Leonardo Da Vinci and countless women
http: //foodnsport.com/about.php about Dr Graham
http: //www.vangoghgallery.com/catalog/image/0585/Olive -Grove.jpg
superior brain function in fruitarians
http: //nonviolence9.wordpress.com/brains-function-opti mally-on-fruitarian-diet/
a 475 post thread
http: //engforum.pravda.ru/index.php? /topic/8304-fruitarian-most-nonviolent-healthiest -highest-acreage-yielding-most-reforesting/
35 causes of Alzheimer's http: //nonviolence9.wordpress.com/35-causes-of-alzheim ers/
Comments about Zz A Fruitarian Litany: Eden Food by Saiom Shriver
Poems About Food
- 1. Zz A Fruitarian Litany: Eden Food , Saiom Shriver
- 2. Food Anymey , otteri selvakumar
- 3. Please Feed My Daughter , Randy Johnson
- 4. Only One Fruit , otteri selvakumar
- 5. Cat Peace , Raj Arumugam
- 6. I Want Food , gajanan mishra
- 7. For All , gajanan mishra
- 8. Being Counted , Randy McClave
- 9. Creep Hymn , Aldo Kraas
- 10. Sauces In The Mouth , Naveed Akram
- 11. Absent Food , Naveed Akram
- 12. Sonnet # 398 , Luis Estable
- 13. The Man Who Hates Israel , oskar hansen
- 14. Zz Toxins In Cow, Pig, Sheep, Bird, Fis.. , Saiom Shriver
- 15. Sonnet: The Patient God , Dr John Celes
- 16. Pavlov's Dog: Advanced Lesson , Alessandra Liverani
- 17. Healthy Life , otteri selvakumar
- 18. On A Small Touch Of Hunger , Bill Grace
- 19. We Need More Love And Understanding Of O.. , Francis Duggan
- 20. Body Health , otteri selvakumar
- 21. Woo Food , otteri selvakumar
- 22. To Have A Feel Of My Food , RIC S. BASTASA
- 23. Dog Rich , otteri selvakumar
- 24. Win A Prize , Edward Kofi Louis
- 25. Face Your Maker , Naveed Akram
- 26. Travel Haiku - Barcelona Food Markets , john tiong chunghoo
- 27. Rebel Blues , Aldo Kraas
- 28. /// Laughter ***** Street Child , Rommel Mark Dominguez Marchan
- 29. More Food , Naveed Akram
- 30. Dogged Days , Dr John Celes
- 31. Wealth And Food , Naveed Akram
- 32. Tsujii , Edward Kofi Louis
- 33. Home Food , Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- 34. Stomach With Food , otteri selvakumar
- 35. The Hungry Squirrel , Dr John Celes
- 36. Eating Healthily A Rant , ivor or ivor.e hogg
- 37. Meeting Mediocrities, Not Socrates , gershon hepner
- 38. Acient Dower, Modern Heritage , gershon hepner
- 39. One Star In The Dirty Window , Patrick White
- 40. The Happiest , Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- 41. Microlard , Charles Hice
- 42. Little Bird , Randy McClave
- 43. Value Is The Need Based , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 44. Beggar Is Close To God , Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 45. Nothing Is Impossible , Edward Kofi Louis
- 46. Appetite , Naveed Akram
- 47. Mac Cavity's Ten Lives , Sidi J. Mahtrow
- 48. Foil , Naveed Akram
- 49. Travel Haiku - Culinary Tour Of Provence , john tiong chunghoo
- 50. Sixtyfourf , Charles Hice
New Food Poems
- Food, Kelly Kurt
- Orange Ham And Grits, lucia Buie
- Zz Toxins In Cow And/Or Pig, Sheep, Bird.., Saiom Shriver
- Zz 19 Ways The U.S.D.A. Kills People, An.., Saiom Shriver
- An Inconclusive Syllogism, Indira Renganathan
- Food, Josey Alfred
- Food For Walking, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Give Me Food, gajanan mishra
- VARIETIES OF FOODS انواع من الاطعمة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Antediluvian Antitheses, Graham Fowell
- carpe diem