Fun Poems - Poems For Fun
Poems about fun. You can read the best fun poems. Browse through all fun poems.
A Sane Revolution - Poem by David Herbert Lawrence
If you make a revolution, make it for fun,
don't make it in ghastly seriousness,
don't do it in deadly earnest,
do it for fun.
Don't do it because you hate people,
do it just to spit in their eye.
Don't do it for the money,
do it and be damned to the money.
Don't do it for equality,
do it because we've got too much equality
and it would be fun to upset the apple-cart
and see which way the apples would go a-rolling.
Don't do it for the working classes.
Do it so that we can all of us be little aristocracies on our own
and kick our heels like jolly escaped asses.
Don't do it, anyhow, for international Labour.
Labour is the one thing a man has had too much of.
Let's abolish labour, let's have done with labouring!
Work can be fun, and men can enjoy it; then it's not labour.
Let's have it so! Let's make a revolution for fun!
Comments about A Sane Revolution by David Herbert Lawrence
Poems About Fun
- 1. A Sane Revolution , David Herbert Lawrence
- 2. The Funny Little Fellow , James Whitcomb Riley
- 3. In The Orchard , Muriel Stuart
- 4. A Song Of Joys , Walt Whitman
- 5. A Glee For Winter , Alfred Domett
- 6. Joy And Sorrow Chapter Viii , Khalil Gibran
- 7. The Little Turtle , Vachel Lindsay
- 8. The Swing , Robert Louis Stevenson
- 9. Wastebasket Brother , Shel Silverstein
- 10. Snowball , Shel Silverstein
New Fun Poems
- Monoku-21 ( Dwelling In Heaven), SRIRANJI ARATISANKAR
- Fun Days, Gary Liles
- Aging, Hans Raj Sharma
- Having Fun, Nikhil Parekh
- The Cheery Christmas Song, jane heart
- Seriousness Is A Must, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Haiku 296, Ari Alsio
- Happy Birthday, vishal angel sharma
- Where The Fun In Getting Old, DEAN WILLIAM JOHNSTON
- World Is One Family!, Ramesh T A
- carpe diem