Funeral Poems - Poems For Funeral
Poems about funeral. You can read the best funeral poems. Browse through all funeral poems.
Little Boy Lost - Poem by Joe Rosochacki
It has been a week, tomorrow, that Michael Jackson left this world.
This enigma of life surrounds the mystery of his death.
First there are the children, especially the first two,
Was his dermatologist the sperm donor?
His dermatologist’s nurse, that he wed,
Was it in her ovaries that produced the egg cell?
Did he actually impregnate, consummate his marriage on a Neverland bed?
There are so many questions and too little answers.
This past week has brought the end to the Jon & Kate plus Eight fiascos.
Now Joe Jackson is hawking is record company on the grave of his son.
I saw a program in which Michael Jackson stated he was “Peter Pan”.
I wondered about his plastic surgery to his face he had done.
I first thought he was trying to be a ‘Diana Ross’.
Then after thinking about it, she did not change her skin color,
And much more than that, she did not have a ‘pixie nose’.
I viewed a special which spoke partly about his alienation with the black,
-the Afro-American community.
(I’m still wondering if ‘white people’ will the identification of Euro-American.)
Anyway, “Eureka”, I’ve found the answer to this- alas, not to infinity.
Michael did not want to become white, disenchant his Afro-American heritage.
He wanted to be the physical incarnation the animated drawing of Peter Pan.
Complete with pixie nose, the eyebrows that were slightly rounded at a 105 degree angle,
Like the cartoon of Peter Pan,
- his wide mouth in proportion to his lower jaw and his wide open eyes and his mascara.
And, mainly Peter Pan was ‘white’.
I could not see his pointed ears for his smooth hair would dangle,
-upon his ears.
He just wanted to be himself, Peter Pan.
He wanted to escape the trauma that Joe Jackson laid upon him,
To escape to a fairy world, where kids lay in bed, nothing sexual involved.
Because, Peter Pan was asexual or androgynous at best.
Could this be the reason why he was misunderstood?
Could this be the inner-mind realm that propagated his genius?
He will missed by certainly most of us.
His funeral is to take place on Friday.
If you think Princess Di’s funeral procession was big,
You ain’t seen nothing yet! Ba-ba-ba-ba-ba baby…….. You ain’t seen nothing yet!
Michael Jackson’s story is not over, his second act about to start.
But one that he will do posthumously.
This was It!
Michael Jackson’s lived 50 years; his legend goes on for an eternity.
This is one of many an epilogue to the observation to Neverland has Finally Come Home
(sadly with more to come) Paradoxical isn’t it? So is the story of Michael Joseph Jackson.
Comments about Little Boy Lost by Joe Rosochacki
Poems About Funeral
- 1. Little Boy Lost , Joe Rosochacki
- 2. Forgiveness , Joseph McIntosh
- 3. Why We Drape In Black Funeral Clothes , Dela Bobobee
- 4. Closer To The End , Terrance Tracy
- 5. Everyone Has A Family , Melissa Furey
- 6. Mom's Eulogy , Robert Ronnow
- 7. If I Die Young , john chizoba vincent
- 8. Origin Of Sufism With Hasan Basri Rta & .. , SAKISABRE Saki
- 9. Song Of The Tonga-Islanders , Anonymous British
- 10. An English Film (Theme: Funeral) , Pierre Rausch
- 11. Without Stirring , rama teertha
- 12. No , Emeyazia Iwe Chukwudi
- 13. Last Letter To Granny , Daniel Chapman
- 14. Sorrow , MiChaela Giles
- 15. The Old Sexton , Park Benjamin
- 16. Picture Verses , rosalinda flores martinez
- 17. Monody , Kate Seymour Maclean
- 18. Profits Choice , Ken Moore
- 19. Going To A Funeral In Another World , Joseph DeMarco
- 20. Mahabharata, Book Xi - Funeral Rite , Veda Vyasa
- 21. The Burden Of Being A Bridal Gown , Soma Mukherjee
- 22. Mary , John Bliven Morin
- 23. Only A Dream , Kerry Santana
- 24. The Basil , Gurdag Basil H
- 25. That Day! ! , d'menz veen
- 26. Love Songs & Cds , Gabriel Rodriguez
- 27. Verses Iii , Samuel Bowden
- 28. Eternal Sleep , Larissa Panda
- 29. On Both Sides, A Passionate Hate , Jason PraTT
- 30. The Cage , Michel Galiana
- 31. Sorrow , RebeccaSaphira Black
- 32. Telekinetic Aesthetic Of The Restless Co.. , Fabio Caparelli
- 33. Story , Courtney Caine
- 34. Dream Song 46 , mark king
- 35. Uncle Mike , Kyle Ofe
- 36. My Wishes , BONGOKOBIDA ZAKARIA
- 37. Bitter , Patrick White
- 38. Change , Fae Sebastian
- 39. The Poet And Imagination , Walter William Safar
- 40. This Song I Sing , Shamba Kaunda
- 41. If I W0uld Di3 , maria seymour
- 42. The True Dictatorship Of Zimsalabim , Melvyn Mohan
- 43. My Window Frames , Tentative Poet
- 44. Today We Are Living , Kiana Valdez
- 45. Tennyson , John Bannister Tabb
- 46. Spring: Saturday Evening , John Bowring
- 47. Winter: Monday Morning , John Bowring
- 48. The Wreck , Albert Laighton
- 49. The Curse , Chey Lyon
- 50. Death Comes Tonight , Michael Buchanan
New Funeral Poems
- Rest My Body In The Know Of Mine, Mpho Wordsworth Leteng
- Finally Hope Fades Away, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- My Master, Aftab Alam
- When I Think About Death, Cassie Kinney
- A Coffin, But Where Is The Dead Person?, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- No Pockets On My Clothes(Final Copy), alexander opicho
- No Poeckets On My Clothes, alexander opicho
- Funeral Of A Friend, Randy McClave
- Two Funerals In One Day, Donal Mahoney
- The Golf Cart, Jim Yerman
- carpe diem